Tree service owner forges checks

Tree service owner forges checks

There are 238 comments on the Villager Journal Online story from Sep 17, 2009, titled Tree service owner forges checks. In it, Villager Journal Online reports that:

Freeman Davis, owner of Davis Tree Service, was arrested Sept. 8 for two counts of felony forgery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Villager Journal Online.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
yep

United States

#225 Dec 13, 2010
LOL wrote:
Is that a fact? It never hit the paper.
According to her mother its a fact. Her husband did work there too and was so embarrassed and was suppose to pay back $100 a paycheck until it was paid off. Thats according to her mother. Alot of things she did dint make the paper and probably should have.
It is so

Cherokee Village, AR

#226 Dec 14, 2010

According to her mother its a fact. Her husband did work there too and was so embarrassed and was suppose to pay back $100 a paycheck until it was paid off. Thats according to her mother. A lot of things she did didn't make the paper and probably should have.
fat cat

Mountain Home, AR

#227 Dec 18, 2010
Im told Freeman Davis has been kicked out of working in Cherokee Village. Does anyone know if thats true?
Forever 21

Melbourne, AR

#228 Dec 18, 2010
That is not true at all.
friend

Mountain Home, AR

#229 Dec 19, 2010
maybe he is doin his best
James

United States

#231 Jan 7, 2011
Glen wrote:
I used Davis Tree Service along time ago. He damaged the roof on my out building. I called him about it and he said he would take care of it. After 2 or 3 weeks he never i called again he said he would come out to take care of the roof. A few more weeks past and i saw him working for a friend of mine so i stoped and talked to him. Davis said he would come right over but never did. My friend that he was working for said all the brush that Davis removed from his job Davis took and dumped it down the road. I hope this man goes to jail for a long time.
We used Davis a few year back. He was paid $300 for a job he never done.
roadrunner

Mountain Home, AR

#232 Jan 7, 2011
Does anyone know if Davis went to court Thursday? I heard he was suppose to , but haven't heard how things turned out for him.
getting high

Star City, AR

#233 Jan 10, 2011
roadrunner wrote:
Does anyone know if Davis went to court Thursday? I heard he was suppose to , but haven't heard how things turned out for him.
What was it for this time? Altering checks again? Paid for a job he never done? Having sex with underage girls again? A horse deal gone wrong? Whatever it was im sure he got away with it again. He has a nack for getting away with things.
whatever

Star City, AR

#234 Jan 13, 2011
Rebecca wrote:
They dont work together but ones about as bad as the other.
Look you dumeass retard! Ozark is the best around here. What the crap do you know? You dont know $hit! So get you're head out of you're asss and stop talking bs about Ozark. Talk all you want about Davis,Birkhead,Tri-County,Rebe l or that Tally wacker!
Forever 21

Hardy, AR

#235 Jan 19, 2011
Okay getting high.
Straight up Freeman did NOT alter those checks.
HE does every job he has, he has a crew that does it actually.
Isn't his sex life personal? Because I am sure if you were having sex with someone you wouldnt want it told.
You put the blame on Freeman never these girls!
What if they wanted it and he didnt.
Horse deal - I dont know anything about that.
Cowboy

Evening Shade, AR

#236 Jan 19, 2011
Forever 21 wrote:
Okay getting high.
Straight up Freeman did NOT alter those checks.
HE does every job he has, he has a crew that does it actually.
Isn't his sex life personal? Because I am sure if you were having sex with someone you wouldnt want it told.
You put the blame on Freeman never these girls!
What if they wanted it and he didnt.
Horse deal - I dont know anything about that.
Yes he did alter checks. Lets look at some facts. He was on camera at 2 banks cashing them. He went to that old woman and the old man trying to pay them money back. He when to the banks trying to pay them money. Now if he didnt do it why would he be trying to pay thousands back to that old woman and old man? Why would he try and pay back the bank? Why was he on camera and both banks doning it? Why did Freeman have to run for his life a friend of mine after a very bad horse deal? Why does Freeman have babys with 3 local girls that was maybe 18 at the time? Why is it when you go up to the sale barn everyone says you have to watch Freeman and not trust him? Guilty! guilty! guilty! guilty! guilty! guilty!
Forever 21

Hardy, AR

#237 Jan 19, 2011
Okay he did cash the checks but is there actual proof he forged no????
Prolly cause your friend was wrong.
Those girls were guilty as much as him.
And so there loss not his.
Villager

United States

#238 May 26, 2011
Does this guy still work in the Village? The Village should do something about guys like this.
amazed

Ava, MO

#239 May 27, 2011
Davis reputation has finished him around this area.
Bryan

Salem, AR

#240 Jul 1, 2011
Aimee G wrote:
I doubt he has only done this twice. I'm sure there are quite a few that have been victims just don't know it or scared to do anything about it. What a crook!
I know of a few myself.
ozark girl

Ava, MO

#241 Jul 2, 2011
This guy is finished in this area. Everyone knows what a crook he is
outrageous

Mountain Home, AR

#243 Nov 28, 2011
Well he,s back at it! City Hall even gave him a business license.City Hall really looking after it,s citizens. Yea Cherokee Village........
Sherry

Slidell, LA

#244 Mar 8, 2012
I'm down in Louisiana trying to work on a cabin up in Hardy and just got ripped off by this jerk! Now I'm finding these threads, but way too late.

Why isn't this nut case in jail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherokee Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thunder On Thunderbird 1 hr Capt Obvious 28
Fidelity Communications VS Satellite TV (Nov '12) 3 hr Richard 43
The copper feather Sat hillbilly 7
FireWorks Jun 30 guest 15
Need lawn care service Jun 26 TMc 2
Bootlegger Jun 24 wichita 5
barking dogs a nuisance Jun 24 Ho Dee Doo 7
More from around the web

Cherokee Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE