WCUgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Jc Payne. I heard he is datting a women. Any information on him, he has other girls is it true.
AddyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Yes, he is and I heard he is very happy.
Concerned

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Sure, he's married now, as of 12/12/2012. The scumbag got my daughter pregnant and gives no support at all to the baby. Baby's 4 months old. In the meantime, he was calling my daughter every day in the hospital in February telling her he loved her and they were going to get married and "live happily ever after"; then he had the nerve to call her at least once or twice a week after she got home promising he'd come see the baby and was a no-show every time. From what I hear he's done the same thing in the past and will likely do the same in the future. BEWARE!!!!
who dat

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

who dat?
Lynne

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
Sure, he's married now, as of 12/12/2012. The scumbag got my daughter pregnant and gives no support at all to the baby. Baby's 4 months old. In the meantime, he was calling my daughter every day in the hospital in February telling her he loved her and they were going to get married and "live happily ever after"; then he had the nerve to call her at least once or twice a week after she got home promising he'd come see the baby and was a no-show every time. From what I hear he's done the same thing in the past and will likely do the same in the future. BEWARE!!!!
What's the story on JC Payne? Does this work night shift at WalMart in Sylva? Who did he marry? I think I used to date him........odd bird!
SoSoConcerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

What ever happened to birth control.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cherokee Discussions

Search the Cherokee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr State of Florida 54,906
Mike Clampitt announces run for Statehouse in D... (Feb '12) Jul 9 Braindead 3
Why do people bow down to the floridiots? (Sep '13) Jul 8 Timmy_ 39
Ronnie Milsap (Sep '11) Jul 4 Tom 6
Nobody cares how you did it in florida. Jun 29 Timmy_ 2
Amanda Sutton Jun 28 anonymous 7
Quin Theater Sucks (Apr '11) Jun 25 joshua 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cherokee Jobs

•••