Who is the biggest ho in Swain?

Posted in the Cherokee Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Terry

Coudersport, PA

#1 Aug 11, 2010
Just curious who to avoid while looking for a date in Bryson City?
DAH

United States

#2 Aug 12, 2010
Bob White

“Resist”

Since: Apr 09

Bryson City

#3 Aug 12, 2010
Glen Jones?
Amber

Franklin, NC

#4 Aug 12, 2010
Avoid Ricky Foy.User!!
LOL

United States

#5 Sep 7, 2010
Lynn is the fattest...
OMG

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2010
Terry wrote:
Stay away from Lynn Ward, She is insane!!!!!!!!!
Just Maybe

United States

#7 Sep 23, 2010
Wonder why Lynn is insane, Maybe she is so fat her brain cells no longer work... LOL...You are crazy man, You know she isn't gonna let you drive her car.
Local Maroon

Coudersport, PA

#8 Sep 23, 2010
Dont get within 20 feet of Dawn Anthony!
i like them

Marlinton, WV

#9 Sep 23, 2010
i'm open minded. i don't mind a "slut". as long as she isn't fat, or a meth head, crack head, pill head, coke nose, or heroin junkie and she is not diseased. i'm 45 and open minded, live in WV. greenbrierlover@yahoo.com
got a job, have a vehicle, and stable. just kinky as hell.
WWII

Bryson City, NC

#10 Sep 24, 2010
seems like some of these comments on here may possibly be on the slanderous side of things especially when you directly name someone. Really interested wonder if Just Maybe, OMG and LOL has said this to Ms. Ward's face. Most likely you haven't??? Don't say something behind someones back and that you can't say to their face.....Just a tip bit of wisdom
The_Living_Dead

United States

#11 Sep 24, 2010
WWII wrote:
seems like some of these comments on here may possibly be on the slanderous side of things especially when you directly name someone. Really interested wonder if Just Maybe, OMG and LOL has said this to Ms. Ward's face. Most likely you haven't??? Don't say something behind someones back and that you can't say to their face.....Just a tip bit of wisdom
100% agree. How do these people know if and when anybody is doing anything, unless they are part and party to any of it or contributing to it or just hoping to contribute to any of it. How would I know any of the above posters motives. You make not like Heavy Metal music but the words in this song hit a cord especially the the first line.

AVGF

United States

#12 Sep 27, 2010
WWII wrote:
Good tip.... Cause I know Ms.Ward Iam sure that they have not said anything to her face. In my eye sight Ms.Ward is a good person and tries to help everyone. Sounds like to me some people are just jealous.
Hell Fire

United States

#13 Sep 28, 2010
AVGF wrote:
<quoted text>
Good tip.... Cause I know Ms.Ward Iam sure that they have not said anything to her face. In my eye sight Ms.Ward is a good person and tries to help everyone. Sounds like to me some people are just jealous.
Everyone has something to say, That's why its called Topix.
Maybe people say things that are hurtful, Open forums are not fair. And most of the topix are not true either, I have talked to several people and no one knows how to remove the garbage that is on here.

I know her cause my son went to school with her son, and she has acted c*@!0 at school functions, BUT I guess we all can act crazy sometimes. I do know that she is hard to talk too, she rules the conversation, and yes I agree someone is probaly jealous of her, I don't know why they would be though.
Dont Know

United States

#14 Sep 28, 2010
i like them wrote:
i'm open minded. i don't mind a "slut". as long as she isn't fat, or a meth head, crack head, pill head, coke nose, or heroin junkie and she is not diseased. i'm 45 and open minded, live in WV. greenbrierlover@yahoo.com
got a job, have a vehicle, and stable. just kinky as hell.
Be careful, You never know about about women or men...Just joking, she is okay as far as I know.
Someone would need to be careful around you... Just kidding, have fun and be kinky all you want.
Lynn

United States

#15 Sep 28, 2010
AVGF wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous of what?
Ashley

United States

#16 Sep 28, 2010
Terry wrote:
Mandy is a ho
Mandy Hates U

United States

#17 Sep 28, 2010
WWII wrote:
lol you and the living dead are the same person, I seen Ashley smack the shit out of her at the post office in Bryson that was funny as hell. Stupid girl, you need help
LWSD

United States

#18 Sep 28, 2010
Stay away from Jo at Service Station, He's married even though he says he's not.
Ashley

United States

#19 Sep 28, 2010
Just Maybe wrote:
Wonder why Lynn is insane, Maybe she is so fat her brain cells no longer work... LOL...You are crazy man, You know she isn't gonna let you drive her car.
She won't let you ride her bike either.
The_Living_Dead

United States

#20 Sep 28, 2010
Mandy Hates U wrote:
<quoted text> lol you and the living dead are the same person, I seen Ashley smack the shit out of her at the post office in Bryson that was funny as hell. Stupid girl, you need help
Not the same person.

Besides do you know what the medical definition of a Borderline Psychotic. Check it out.

http://www.stanford.edu/~corelli/borderline.h...

Now this is the behavior that is being exhibited here.

If you do not like someone, stay away from them and keep your mouth shut. Because all you going to do is get your *ss hauled to jail over some misdemeanor charge and plea out and a fine and court cost which those who work in court are made a little bit richer.

Understand, not "Stand under", but Understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherokee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murphy tonight Jan 20 Slowalot 2
Jim Tom where are you? Jan 18 JG from Tenn 1
where are the single women in robbinsville? (Nov '10) Jan 18 JG from Tenn 11
Jim Tom (Jan '15) Jan 18 JG from Tenn 6
Jim Tom Is My Biological Father (Mar '16) Jan 18 JG from Tenn 7
Wildlife within the town limits Jan 9 Fire Engine Red 3
Quinty INN Motel in Cherokee N.C (Jan '16) Jan 6 OuttaTowner 2

Cherokee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance