Council member Bothwell releases stat...

Council member Bothwell releases statement on Labor Day

There are 5 comments on the Mountain Xpress story from Sep 3, 2013, titled Council member Bothwell releases statement on Labor Day. In it, Mountain Xpress reports that:

From Council member Cecil Bothwell's campaign: Asheville, NC - Councilmember Cecil Bothwell spoke out on Labor Day on his continued support for working families, low-wage employees, and the rights of immigrant workers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mountain Xpress.

Vernon Thomas

Asheville, NC

#1 Sep 3, 2013
I was hoping he was announcing that he was returning to his home in Chicago and agitating for communism up there where people actually listen.
ApePeeD

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 3, 2013
Since when does Bothwell stand up for working families, low-wage workers, and immigrants?
Mildred Thomas

Asheville, NC

#3 Sep 3, 2013
ApePeeD wrote:
Since when does Bothwell stand up for working families, low-wage workers, and immigrants?
Good point Buncy. Bothwell only sits down for hisself.
Cinderella

Asheville, NC

#4 Sep 3, 2013
Ugh. I wonder if he has any of these down and out staying at his house? Feeding anyone? What's he done lately? Just ugh.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5 Sep 3, 2013
You ignorant bible thumping gun toting backwoods crackers should be thankful Cecil Bothwell is here to tell you how to think and vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherokee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber greene Apr 24 Old friend 1
Accident in maggie valley tonight at 10:00 Apr 23 bumper 1
wreck on I 40 east 3/2/2013 info (Mar '13) Apr 22 Random 5
Looking for Darlene Carroll Brooks Apr 21 Old Flame 1
Be warned of Derrick Lenart!!!!!! (May '09) Apr 18 Ginger 53
Hookers at harrahs Apr 15 rita t 5
Darlene Carroll, Darlene Kidwell, Darlene Brooks (Jul '12) Apr 13 Sprinkles Family 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherokee Mortgages