thatguy

Cherokee, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

hello, i was wondering if anybody else on the reservation is pissed off at the so called cable company here, tom. baseball season starts and to knowbody's suprise sportsouth is still off the air on channel 33 so iguess we ont be able to get any atlanta braves game this year.I understand their in a dispute with fox over costs, but the channel been off since january, plus the last several years they took off wgn channel 21, and still no channel there, they could at least add some channels or lower the cable bill, i wish they would let some company run the cable here that knew what the hell there doing, plus no hbo still wtf
SRC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

Hello,
Who is your cable company? I live in Whittier, and have the opportunity to switch from Direct-TV to cable, with a company called Zito out of Bryson City (donít know anything good or bad about them, except they are less expensive).
It is my understanding they (zito) have service in Cherokee, like to know if they are your cable provider before I make the switch, or bad decision.
Thanks
thatguy wrote:
hello, i was wondering if anybody else on the reservation is pissed off at the so called cable company here, tom. baseball season starts and to knowbody's suprise sportsouth is still off the air on channel 33 so iguess we ont be able to get any atlanta braves game this year.I understand their in a dispute with fox over costs, but the channel been off since january, plus the last several years they took off wgn channel 21, and still no channel there, they could at least add some channels or lower the cable bill, i wish they would let some company run the cable here that knew what the hell there doing, plus no hbo still wtf
CNC

Cherokee, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Yeah there the worst cable company EVER!!! Dont try an get internet from them they charge MPS usage which is unheard of. So that means you better not download/watch anything or your bill is going to be out the roof. Some one need to report them ASAP
formerzitocustom er

Bryson City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

I had a cable/internet package last year. It was a special the were running for around $50 a month. Since the changed over to "zito" I can't really complain much about the service. However I had my service cut off last fall and when I wanted to have it reconnected this past spring, the combo pack was not on special anymore so I went with just internet (which was on special) for $28 a month. I have no complaints. I have Directv (only because it was cheaper) I really dont know a while lot of people who have cable so you might just ahve to take your chances and find out for yourself, but this has been my experience. Hope it helps.
formerzitocustom er

Bryson City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

sorry for types. I dont know a "whole" and you might "have" to
formerzitocustom er

Bryson City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

crud...typos....typos lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cherokee Discussions

Search the Cherokee Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 15 min State of Florida 55,789
Why do people bow down to the floridiots? (Sep '13) Jul 15 Timmy_ 41
Frackers coming to Graham County Jul 15 Timmy_ 16
Select Homes Property Management Company Jul 15 Amelia Gillian 1
ConMet (Jul '13) Jul 15 whatever 13
Mike Clampitt announces run for Statehouse in D... (Feb '12) Jul 9 Braindead 3
Ronnie Milsap (Sep '11) Jul 4 Tom 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cherokee Jobs

•••