mad momma

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Jason carter was a little league coach as well as the 9 10u all stars coach this year. We were lucky enough to recieve donations from sponsors to cover the cost of all uniforms and plenty left over to get something for the girls. Instead Jason made all parents pay out of pocket for uniforms and kept the money that was donated. After many parent complaints he did purchase trophies out of the money but has yet to pay the parents back for the uniforms!!!!! He was arrested during little league for bad checks so hopefully next year they don't allow him to coach. We cannot get him to reply to any calls or text and he will not return our personal paperwork or our money!!! Be warned!!!!!!! He supposedly owns and operates a plumbing business, he's not someone I would want in my home!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherokee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
River Park Trailer Park (Aug '10) 5 hr Diane Rogers 28
Christin Willis 9 hr Joc 3
Beware of Julie - Hairdresser Mon Wilma 4
Just wondering (Aug '12) Jun 25 trey 3
Whast is being built next to CON-MET? (Sep '15) Jun 24 gapaddler 3
ghost town in the sky (Jul '06) Jun 21 Tammi Newman 24
alcohol in graham county (Jul '15) Jun 17 Timmy_ 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherokee Mortgages