Review: DR Automotive
A concerned consumer

Knoxville, TN

#1 Feb 7, 2013
It has come to my attention that you have a Theif working for this company... Im not sure if your aware of this person or his bad habits..... Would not recommend this place to anyone... As long as Chris Sheppard is employed or affiliated with this company ... And if you do choose to use this company.... Dont leave your car unattended as long as this Thief is in their employ.... Only pay the owner not an employe....
A concerned consumer

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 14, 2013
The Thief is still working there.... And he is stealing radiators from there and taking them to Tennessee and scrapping them...... Chris SHEPHERD.... IS THE THIEF
disapointed

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 29, 2013
I can asure you that Dr Automitive is a more than crediable place of business and has only the best of interety. The situation has been addressed. Thank you for your consern.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherokee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ramp Festival 16 hr TheManWhoUsedToBe... 7
News Employee Dies After Falling At Walmart, Labor D... (Apr '10) 20 hr Hump Hammer 5
News Meth lab found in Canton Tue Mirror mirror 4
Who all is voting for Donald Trump? Aug 25 comingdownsoon 3
alcohol in graham county Aug 23 Timmy_ 4
Eric Dossett Aug 21 LindsayCase11 1
Swain County Sheriff Dept. Officers & Irrespons... (May '12) Aug 21 ftp 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherokee Mortgages