Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Greenville, NC

#45701 Dec 30, 2013
I strongly and unfairly dislike stupidity.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45702 Dec 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
I strongly and unfairly dislike stupidity.
I strongly dislike people who keep spending money like a drunken sailor.I dislike a president who so modifies the rules of engagement that it is costing American military lives needlessly.I dislike a president who lies about Obamacare to get it passed.I dislike being called"racist"if I dislike current presidential policy....I think Obama is a great guy, but a terrible president.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#45703 Dec 30, 2013
Brainwashed obama lovers keep drinkin that kool aid......lmao
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#45704 Dec 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
Do you mean to say that CONGRESS controls ALL treasury expenditure allocations and that presidents merely ADMINISTER the directives of CONGRESS? Damn. Who would have thought. Oh, you mean that is how it is spelled out in the US constitution? Go figure.
Does that mean that all the republikans blaming Obama for running the USA into 17 trillion dollars in debt are FOS because CONGRESS did it? The truth finally is realized?
<quoted text>
You are raving again. Who mentioned Congress or the Constitution? You are mad because like other Democrats you didn't pay attention when TARP was CREATED. You are mad because your guy can't take the credit. Just smile and bare it.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#45705 Dec 30, 2013
Smile. If I were to bare it, I might be arrested for insufficient exposure.
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>You are raving again. Who mentioned Congress or the Constitution? You are mad because like other Democrats you didn't pay attention when TARP was CREATED. You are mad because your guy can't take the credit. Just smile and bare it.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#45706 Dec 30, 2013
I strongly object to slandering drunken sailors by comparing them to the US congress. All the drunken sailors in history have not spent as much as congress gives away to the rich each year. It is easy to modify the rules of engagement when your ass isn't on the line. I don't think you are a racist for opposing policies of the president. I think Obama has generally been a good president---- until the Obamacare rollout which was completely FUBAR. Giving the no bid programming contract of the roll out to a Canadian company

signed

U Ben Had
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I strongly dislike people who keep spending money like a drunken sailor.I dislike a president who so modifies the rules of engagement that it is costing American military lives needlessly.I dislike a president who lies about Obamacare to get it passed.I dislike being called"racist"if I dislike current presidential policy....I think Obama is a great guy, but a terrible president.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45707 Dec 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
Smile. If I were to bare it, I might be arrested for insufficient exposure.
<quoted text>
LOL....
TSF

Greenville, NC

#45708 Dec 31, 2013
What I cannot understand is why republikans are not blaming Obama for the declining deficit, increasing tax receipts and reduced spending..
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45709 Dec 31, 2013
TSF wrote:
What I cannot understand is why republikans are not blaming Obama for the declining deficit, increasing tax receipts and reduced spending..
Most of them don't even know it. Even if they did, they would just deny it anyhow.
rock

Franklin, NC

#45710 Jan 1, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to make it a racial thing when it is really an "evil" thing? I am outraged when a black person kills a white, or when a white kills a black.......or anybody of any race is murdered senselessly or kills for no reason. There are people of all races who are sick, maladjusted and who do unthinkable cruel acts. That is the reality. This was a very horrible event. What is your point?
It seems pretty clear what's being said florida person.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45711 Jan 1, 2014
TSF wrote:
I strongly object to slandering drunken sailors by comparing them to the US congress. All the drunken sailors in history have not spent as much as congress gives away to the rich each year. It is easy to modify the rules of engagement when your ass isn't on the line. I don't think you are a racist for opposing policies of the president. I think Obama has generally been a good president---- until the Obamacare rollout which was completely FUBAR. Giving the no bid programming contract of the roll out to a Canadian company I
signed
U Ben Had
<quoted text>
You are in the process of BEING had.Learn to love it.Thank goodness for the republican sequester! If that hadn't been. forced on the democrats, spending would NEVER come down!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45712 Jan 1, 2014
Democrats end tax write offs for charitable donations.Another proud moment for the tolerant, diverse party!
TSF

Greenville, NC

#45713 Jan 1, 2014
Waco, read Jerry Robinson's articles about the petrodollar wars.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45714 Jan 1, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Democrats end tax write offs for charitable donations.Another proud moment for the tolerant, diverse party!
You mean the Tea Party is not for a plan that will help put our financial house in order? Hasn't that been their premise and reason for existence since 2009? Should people only donate to charity to really help themselves to a tax deduction?
TSF

Greenville, NC

#45715 Jan 2, 2014
$1,000,000 in NC taxpayer money spent s far on litigation over the unconstitutional repubikan law attempting to steal Charlotte's Airport.

$100,000 in NC taxpayer money spent so far defending the ridiculous republican law legalizing possum dropping.

$94,000in NC taxpayer money spent so far reimbursing ALE officer Ledford fired by McCrory administration for being democrat . Then Ledford had to be rehired as ordered by the courts.

Republkans raising taxes on working people so they can give tax breaks to the rich.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45716 Jan 2, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Tea Party is not for a plan that will help put our financial house in order? Hasn't that been their premise and reason for existence since 2009? Should people only donate to charity to really help themselves to a tax deduction?
Can't say what the Tea Party thinks.In this area, I think charitable donations should always be encouraged.When I was homeless, donations from ordinary people kept me alive.Thank God for those good people.As for me, I like the charity espoused by Susan Sarandon, where a donation buys a family a cow or goat,a gift that keeps on giving milk and cheese.What about you?
waco1909

Buffalo, NY

#45717 Jan 2, 2014
I'm a lover and a necromancer{:>(|)

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45718 Jan 2, 2014
We could save tons of money by cutting ALL SOCIAL SERVICES, all DEFENSE SPENDING, all INFRASTRUCTURE SPENDING, all LAW ENFORCEMENT and FIRE DEPARTMENT spending, and every other expenditure.That would balance the old budget pretty swiftly.How about that, STATE? You onboard? We could call it the"EVERY PERSON FOR THEMSELVES BUDGET"! Catchy title, don't you think? Sort of an"all for none, none for all"system.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45719 Jan 2, 2014
Maybe we could sell ourselves to the billionaires for a period of seven years or so, like in the old days,we could call it"indentured servitude", hell they own us all, anyway.Make it official! Democrats could "serve" the democrat billionaires, republicans could "serve" the republican billionaires! Isn't that what we're already doing? They buy the politicians, they buy advertising to sway public opinion, they buy lobbyists, they own the courts, lets do away with the hypocrisy.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45720 Jan 2, 2014
Republican Paul Ryan has embarked on a listening and learning tour of poor communities across America.He has been shocked by what he has seen, especially regarding the"working poor".Fifty million Americans live, and work, in poverty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherokee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ramp Festival Aug 26 Timmy_ 4
Who all is voting for Donald Trump? Aug 25 comingdownsoon 3
alcohol in graham county Aug 23 Timmy_ 4
Eric Dossett Aug 21 LindsayCase11 1
Swain County Sheriff Dept. Officers & Irrespons... (May '12) Aug 21 ftp 30
News Employee Dies After Falling At Walmart, Labor D... (Apr '10) Aug 19 the mans daughter 4
No one cares what florida people want Aug 17 Timmy_ 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherokee Mortgages