TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#40918 Jul 5, 2013
Cutting taxes for the well connected and increasing taxes for the not so well connected is not tax reform. That is predation. Since 80% of the beneficiaries of the corporate tax cuts will take the money out of state, it is difficult to see how that will help the economy for NC. By shifting the tax burden onto low income consumers, consumer spending is reduced and the economy is slowed. Tinkle down economics have always failed. Republikans are modeling an economic dinosaur.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>They are cutting spending, reducing regulation and trying to reform our tax system which is why there were elected!
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#40919 Jul 5, 2013
Tinkle down economics- urinate down the backs of the public and convince them its raining.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#40920 Jul 6, 2013
The future of our Posterity depends on a proper understanding of the Source of our Rights.
Our Declaration of Independence says our Rights come from God. Our rights thus pre-date & pre-exist the U.S. Constitution. The Declaration of Independence says:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed
These, are the foundational principles of our Constitutional Republic: Our Rights are unalienable and come from God; The purpose of civil government is to protect our God-given Rights; Civil government is legitimate only when it operates with-in the Natural Law.
Since the US Constitution is the formal expression of the Will of the People, the federal government operates with our consent only when it obeys the Constitution and the Natural Law.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#40921 Jul 6, 2013
Finally, We are in complete agreement on something.
Taxpayer wrote:
The future of our Posterity depends on a proper understanding of the Source of our Rights.
Our Declaration of Independence says our Rights come from God. Our rights thus pre-date & pre-exist the U.S. Constitution. The Declaration of Independence says:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed
These, are the foundational principles of our Constitutional Republic: Our Rights are unalienable and come from God; The purpose of civil government is to protect our God-given Rights; Civil government is legitimate only when it operates with-in the Natural Law.
Since the US Constitution is the formal expression of the Will of the People, the federal government operates with our consent only when it obeys the Constitution and the Natural Law.
Wabash Tsunami

Iola, WI

#40922 Jul 6, 2013
Ghost Dog....JP Morgan, Rothchilds and 6 others own the world...Do your home work first....They put in the presidents; etc.

Remember Penn Central, New York City, Argentina, Mexico:etc...you and I are still paying for their sorry asses via these people and the Fed...

Obama was a pinup child for Jesse Jackson...Jackson made him talk everyweekend for a year to get used to public speaking ;etc.

Look...Bush was no saint....

In 1968, the DEMS had it all...They voted to tax your Social Security...Why Ghost Dog? Johnson Signed it.

Obama....hahahahahahaha...I mean really...Hope and Change....hahahahahahahaaaaaa
Ghost Dog wrote:
Why would any sane person vote for a Repuglican after what they have done to our nation and our military? For 30+ years they have worked to stagnate or lower wages, remove all benefits from workers jobs, move all liveable wage jobs overseas, reduce the Federal Income, thereby growing $12 Trillion in Deficits with $500+Billion in interesat each year, start and bungle two useless wars, waste $3 Trillion in Iraq, divide the nation using Fox Noise and Limbaugh, spreading hate, resentment, prejudice, intolerance and racism. WHY would anyone want to be a Repuglican, they must hate themselves and translate that to hating the American Dream and America. Plus, they are all hypocrites, ie, Newt, Rudy, McCain, Palin, Ensign, Boehner, Beck, Limbaugh, et al. Repuglicans need to be told, "NO" at the ballot box, vote Democratic, at least they try to help average, working Americans. Remember who brought US NAFTA, the American Free Trade Agreement, repeal of Glass-Steagall which caused the financial crisis, along with deregulation of the financial institutions started by Reagan in 1981 and first causing the S&L Fraud. Repuglicans are more dangerous than Al Qaeda, the Taliban (which Reagan and Daddy Bush created, funded, trained and left in charge of Afghanistan), Russia and China combined, they are the "Domestic Enemy" of America and it's future.
Wabash Tsunami

Iola, WI

#40923 Jul 6, 2013
The Socialists and Fabian Societies still exist....Look at the banks who head up the Fed who helped create the FDIC, IMF; ETC..

Read...the creature from Jekyll Island...."Edwards" Must reading for kids in High School
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
.Republicans need to cut off all benefits to you freeloader. It is not the government’s job to find you a job. You need to get off your butt and make yourself employable. Do not sit around waiting for the job to come to you, you go to the job. But you can not do this sitting on you lazy a&& wanting for someone to give you something. Typical communist minded freeload. Americans have a whole country of you loser dragging our country in to the sewer.
Wabash Tsunami

Iola, WI

#40924 Jul 6, 2013
oH.....AND KAY HAGAN....They need to get that babe out of there...

Voted for ObamaCare...enough for me....
Wabash Tsunami

Iola, WI

#40925 Jul 6, 2013
Hunt, Easley, Purdue, oh and a guy named Black in the state assembly...
thank god these bozos are out...Do your homework people!!!!! Read
Voter Suppression...bullcrap...Benef its shorted...I have been there. I looked for 4 months 6 days a week on line..found a job...proud to get it...
Fricking freeloaders....can buy 5 cartons of cigs...but cant find a job.....hahahahahahahahahahaha ha...get off your ass American..get off your ass!!! Your an American
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>They are cutting spending, reducing regulation and trying to reform our tax system which is why there were elected!

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40926 Jul 6, 2013
Wabash Tsunami wrote:
Ghost Dog....JP Morgan, Rothchilds and 6 others own the world...Do your home work first....They put in the presidents; etc.
Remember Penn Central, New York City, Argentina, Mexico:etc...you and I are still paying for their sorry asses via these people and the Fed...
Obama was a pinup child for Jesse Jackson...Jackson made him talk everyweekend for a year to get used to public speaking ;etc.
Look...Bush was no saint....
In 1968, the DEMS had it all...They voted to tax your Social Security...Why Ghost Dog? Johnson Signed it.
Obama....hahahahahahaha...I mean really...Hope and Change....hahahahahahahaaaaaa
<quoted text>
Been a long time since Ghost Dog was around.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#40928 Jul 6, 2013
Obama refuses to designate this devout Black Muslim terrorist group a terrorist organization and they paid him back in kind. Fresh on the heels of his Africa trip (where Nigeria was not one of his stops), Boko Haram (Western education is sinful) slaughters of busload of kids. These Muslims murdered civilians, including health workers on vaccination campaigns, teachers and government workers. They burned 30 kids alive and that is ok with Obama. He just looks the other way.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#40929 Jul 6, 2013
Wabash Tsunami wrote:
The Socialists and Fabian Societies still exist....Look at the banks who head up the Fed who helped create the FDIC, IMF; ETC..
Read...the creature from Jekyll Island...."Edwards" Must reading for kids in High School
<quoted text>
Fabian Socialist mindset is what they teach in public schools. That is one of the brain-washing unspoken tools to dumb down our children by the state. Turning them into submissive obedient servants for the state to use as they see fit.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#40930 Jul 6, 2013
TSF wrote:
Finally, We are in complete agreement on something.
<quoted text>
You do not have a clue what freedom is or what to do with it.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40931 Jul 7, 2013
Perhaps you actually believe that . I understand that my idea that the product of our legislature should stay within the confines of the constitutional structure rather than legislators personal interest or beliefs is confusing to republikans. That idea was clearly settled in the 1790s in the case of Bayard vs Singleton but has been resisted by republikans even to this day.

But I think I understand your perception of freedom which would be: Freedom of republikans to tell everyone else what to think, say, do and how to live. Freedom of republikans to establish an "official" religion. Freedom of large corporations to legislate out competition from small business, Freedom of politician s to take unlimited "contributions" from the lobbyist , Freedom of the republican speaker of the house to hand out bribes on the house floor, Freedom to use child labor in factories, Freedom to eliminate all worker protections, Freedom from the burden of public education and the insight it gives the populace, Freedom of the well connected to raid the US treasury , bankrupt the nation, eliminate voting for blacks, Hispanics , women or anyone else who doesn't fall in line with the republikan vision of a government for the corporations, of the corporations and by the corporations.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not have a clue what freedom is or what to do with it.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40932 Jul 7, 2013
Paula Deen wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad we can't say the same about you bozo.
Yeah. Too bad, loser. Pick a name, stick with it. Act like you got some guts.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40933 Jul 7, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Obama refuses to designate this devout Black Muslim terrorist group a terrorist organization and they paid him back in kind. Fresh on the heels of his Africa trip (where Nigeria was not one of his stops), Boko Haram (Western education is sinful) slaughters of busload of kids. These Muslims murdered civilians, including health workers on vaccination campaigns, teachers and government workers. They burned 30 kids alive and that is ok with Obama. He just looks the other way.
I did not ignore this filth. Obama will go down in history. As a traitor.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40934 Jul 7, 2013
We have been around and around about the existence of your paranoid perception of pervasive brainwashing of students in public schools.(The alleged kidnapping of students by public schools--- etc) Besides the SOS you have spewed forth in past posts, could you give specific examples of this occurrence in our NC public schools . Show me the curriculum guides that contain this alleged atrocity.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Fabian Socialist mindset is what they teach in public schools. That is one of the brain-washing unspoken tools to dumb down our children by the state. Turning them into submissive obedient servants for the state to use as they see fit.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40935 Jul 7, 2013
Exactly what is the name of this "devout Black Muslim terrorist group"?
Taxpayer wrote:
Obama refuses to designate this devout Black Muslim terrorist group a terrorist organization and they paid him back in kind. Fresh on the heels of his Africa trip (where Nigeria was not one of his stops), Boko Haram (Western education is sinful) slaughters of busload of kids. These Muslims murdered civilians, including health workers on vaccination campaigns, teachers and government workers. They burned 30 kids alive and that is ok with Obama. He just looks the other way.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40936 Jul 7, 2013
Please name the states, schools and teachers who require this reading assignment.
Wabash Tsunami wrote:
The Socialists and Fabian Societies still exist....Look at the banks who head up the Fed who helped create the FDIC, IMF; ETC..
Read...the creature from Jekyll Island...."Edwards" Must reading for kids in High School
<quoted text>
Icey waters

Paris, France

#40938 Jul 7, 2013
Are there any women on this site that can tell me who they masturbate over and how they do it.
abcd

Mount Juliet, TN

#40939 Jul 7, 2013
Ghost Dog wrote:
Why would any sane person vote for a Repuglican after what they have done to our nation and our military? For 30+ years they have worked to stagnate or lower wages, remove all benefits from workers jobs, move all liveable wage jobs overseas, reduce the Federal Income, thereby growing $12 Trillion in Deficits with $500+Billion in interesat each year, start and bungle two useless wars, waste $3 Trillion in Iraq, divide the nation using Fox Noise and Limbaugh, spreading hate, resentment, prejudice, intolerance and racism. WHY would anyone want to be a Repuglican, they must hate themselves and translate that to hating the American Dream and America. Plus, they are all hypocrites, ie, Newt, Rudy, McCain, Palin, Ensign, Boehner, Beck, Limbaugh, et al. Repuglicans need to be told, "NO" at the ballot
box, vote Democratic, at least they try to help average, working Americans. Remember who brought US NAFTA, the American Free Trade Agreement, repeal of Glass-Steagall which caused the financial crisis, along with deregulation of the financial institutions started by Reagan in 1981 and first causing the S&L Fraud. Repuglicans are more dangerous than Al Qaeda, the Taliban (which Reagan and Daddy Bush created, funded, trained and left in charge of Afghanistan), Russia and China combined, they are the "Domestic Enemy" of America and it's future.
Bill Clinton signed the nafta bill. He came to parsons Tn to explain how it would help that county grow,(got it on video)
decatur count had 9 sewing factories employed people from surrounding counties also. 2 months later all but one factory moved to mexico. pretty much killed 5 counties.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherokee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 8 min Belle Sexton 658
Two homes in Canton raided, drugs found Sat RLR 1
what is up with zito media? Nov 20 customer 1
Review: Bowed Up Archery LLC Nov 13 Pat T 4
How safe is Bryson City? (Apr '13) Nov 13 Timmy_ 41
curious about tribal bingo (Sep '13) Oct '14 bumper 4
Remembering chief Dennis Wolf (Aug '10) Sep '14 hush24112 11
Cherokee Dating
Find my Match

Cherokee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cherokee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cherokee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:25PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Ryan, Smith Share Blame for Wasted Opportunity
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports
NFL 4:42 AM
Mike Smith explains shaky clock management in loss