the real great stone face

the real great stone face

Posted in the Cherokee Forum

tellyourchildren

Orlando, FL

#1 Feb 13, 2010
I have come from a long battle to send you a message. The real Great Stone Face appeared in the mountains of Santa Fe NM. It was near Jiminez Mountains. I took a photo of it around Sept. 2003 but not sure of the exact date. The real Great Stone Face was a message sent to me from the heavens above. It is was exactly the same but points in the opposite direction. It is a message and sign from the Heavens above who made me stop at the time to appreciate the real Great Stone Face and to spread a message. Tell your children. Anyone who looks to the real Great Stone Face as an act of war in the future will be cast into the sea of fire. You will see the real Great Stone Face in the mountains. It is beautiful. Anyone who doesn't notice it's beauty is a fool. Untouched by the hand of man. When you see the real Great Stone Face, you will know. He will be the guide for future generations. Spread the word to your children. Never disrespect the Great Stone Face. It was a sign from above to stop and respect the land. Respect all that is good in the world. When you see the real Stone Face, he will guide future generations. The real Stone Face watches over all. He saw the past and the future and kept a watchful eye. When you see the Great Stone Face appear, you will know. That the angels from above have sent me to give you a message. Future generations, respect the Great Stone Face always. Never look to the Stone Face as an act of war. Anyone who looks to the Stone Face in future generations to come as anything but a message from above, you are getting a warning from the Indians from years ago. The Great Stone Face loves all, he watches every move. He has been in major spiritual battles. He respresents all that is good in this world. The Real Great Stone Face has arrived, it is a sign to tell you that the Earth is not pleased. The all seeing eye has watched from the very first days. As a child I had strange powers that I could never explain. I was very attached to the environment around me. I was called a fool. As a child I had dreams of floating over the Great Stone Mountain river to a hut. The Great Stone Face has always been with me. The spirits from earlier times have guided me to send a message. Tell your children. That the real great Stone Face was seen sometime around Sept 2003 and was admired as a beautiful piece of nature. As a child, I had dreams. I have fought a long spiritual battle. The Great Stone Face is all that is left and the earlier visions were spirits guiding me to give warning. Future Generations who ever look to the Great Stone Face as an act of war, demons will follow you. You will be haunted. The Great Stone Face has kept a watchful eye on the world for the past 30 years. He is not pleased. That is all I can tell you. Tell your children to respect the Real Great Stone Face for many many years to come. The real watchful eye is not pleased with the games from past years. The future generations who ever look to the Great Stone Face and disrespect it, an evil spell has been cast from the heavens above. That is all I have been told to tell you. Never disrespect the Great Stone Face. The spells have been cast upon the land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherokee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robbinsville Cheater looking Mon Karmasaitch 1
Brown Numbered signs on I-40 (Apr '08) Apr 23 Stinkulus Maximus 35
Did a woman have a baby with a 13 year old @ RHS? (Nov '11) Apr 23 Stankulus oderifi... 16
Bryson City Needs A Better Christian School Apr 22 Bryson City Needs... 1
Jackson County Magistrate Apr 11 usa 1
Cheating Heart Apr 10 Karmasaitch 1
News Robbinsville football coach resigns (May '08) Apr 3 Timmy_ 42

Cherokee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherokee Mortgages