Cherokee tales are now his life

Cherokee tales are now his life

There are 30 comments on the www.newsobserver.com story from Dec 5, 2008, titled Cherokee tales are now his life. In it, www.newsobserver.com reports that:

Lloyd Arneach will be telling stories at the American Indian Heritage Celebration at the N.C. Museum of History at 5 Edenton St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.newsobserver.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Dallas, Texas

#1 Dec 5, 2008
hmm Zero you were running around bragging that you got my editor status revoked perhaps you want to explain how it is that I am still posting as an editor? Also show up under American Indians as their editor...and perhaps you want to explain to these fine folks why you are an editor of American NDNs when you are not an NDN?

“You never really know.”

Since: Apr 07

North Hollywood, CA/NY,NY

#2 Dec 5, 2008
Summermoondancer wrote:
hmm Zero you were running around bragging that you got my editor status revoked perhaps you want to explain how it is that I am still posting as an editor? Also show up under American Indians as their editor...and perhaps you want to explain to these fine folks why you are an editor of American NDNs when you are not an NDN?
Really? How do you know I am not a Native American? Ps The term you try to use for Native Americans is like calling a Black person the N word.

IRead my Editor Profile. I am Ainu, they are cousins to the Inuit and Eskimo, and by Tribal adoption rights I am Navahoo and Shoshoni as are my full blood brothers, one being Navahoo and one being Shoshoni.

If you have noticed I am an Editor for this Forum.

I do see it took you a little bit to get your Editorship reinstated.

Funny however I am not the one whose saying you got revoked everywhere. And all your replies to that person are so funny.

Come up and vist me. My Macaw and Snoqualmie friends would be happy to laugh at you in person.

Now I shall live you with this deep thought. The people of the earth and the people of the moon have become friends, do you evenb know the meaning of this? No it's not a elven thing either.

“You never really know.”

Since: Apr 07

North Hollywood, CA/NY,NY

#3 Dec 5, 2008
Also the profile for Summermoondancer does not show an editor profile option. While it does show the editor button, it does not show the standard editor profile information, which is different than your regular topix profile, and you would have both show up, unfortuantely your profile only shows the standard topix profile and no editor profile option.

Posting a story to a thread does not make you an editor.

But good try and trying to save face and pretned your still an editor.

Since: Apr 08

Dallas, Texas

#4 Dec 6, 2008
The Zero Void Show wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How do you know I am not a Native American? Ps The term you try to use for Native Americans is like calling a Black person the N word.
IRead my Editor Profile. I am Ainu, they are cousins to the Inuit and Eskimo, and by Tribal adoption rights I am Navahoo and Shoshoni as are my full blood brothers, one being Navahoo and one being Shoshoni.
If you have noticed I am an Editor for this Forum.
I do see it took you a little bit to get your Editorship reinstated.
Funny however I am not the one whose saying you got revoked everywhere. And all your replies to that person are so funny.
Come up and vist me. My Macaw and Snoqualmie friends would be happy to laugh at you in person.
Now I shall live you with this deep thought. The people of the earth and the people of the moon have become friends, do you evenb know the meaning of this? No it's not a elven thing either.
Bull you are NOT NDN. You have blond hair and blue eyes and TOLD ME THAT YOURSELF. You change your story like you change your freaking underwear. You KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BEING NDN and you are a FAKE.

Since: Apr 08

Dallas, Texas

#5 Dec 6, 2008
If I weren´t an editor I would not have been able to post that story you nit wit. I am an editor and have been an editor long before you ever thought of it.

“You never really know.”

Since: Apr 07

North Hollywood, CA/NY,NY

#7 Dec 6, 2008
Summermoondancer wrote:
If I weren´t an editor I would not have been able to post that story you nit wit. I am an editor and have been an editor long before you ever thought of it.
I was an Editor long before you even joined Topix.

Next, so you like to insult your own kind?

I never claimed to be Native American, and I never told you I have Blond Hair and Blue Eyes. Further proof you do not even know me. Although I have stated several places around Topix, I am Ainu. I have Blond Hair and Hazel Eyes.

Ainu are the cousins to the Inuit and Eskimo, who are cousins to the Cherokee, Souix, Navaho, Shoshoni. I did say however I am adopted by the Navaho Tribe and the Shoshoni Tribe since my father adopted two full blooded children from those tribes. By right of adoption I am Native American, but I don't say it that way.

Since: Apr 08

Dallas, Texas

#8 Dec 6, 2008
The Zero Void Show wrote:
<quoted text>
I was an Editor long before you even joined Topix.
Next, so you like to insult your own kind?
I never claimed to be Native American, and I never told you I have Blond Hair and Blue Eyes. Further proof you do not even know me. Although I have stated several places around Topix, I am Ainu. I have Blond Hair and Hazel Eyes.
Ainu are the cousins to the Inuit and Eskimo, who are cousins to the Cherokee, Souix, Navaho, Shoshoni. I did say however I am adopted by the Navaho Tribe and the Shoshoni Tribe since my father adopted two full blooded children from those tribes. By right of adoption I am Native American, but I don't say it that way.
Actually you DID..remember I called you bald and you said that you had LONG BLOND HAIR...now perhaps you need to keep your stories straight..

How can you possibly be adopted by TWO DIFFERENT TRIBES? you are lying and you were not an editor of American NDNs before I joined Topix...I was the first editor on American NDNS and the only one until you a FAKE came in here. The people here are not interested in your garbage or your stalking they are here to talk about REAL NDN issues not your pretend ones.
And I suppose by claiming to be ´ainu´that you are claiming to be human?
They are Japanese...not cousins of the Cherokee.
You might want to learn who the Cherokee are...it is actually alledged that they are Hebrew not Japanese. This discussion has already been discussed in length on the board. You might want to check it out before you make such a ridiculous arguement. The Cherokee do not even similiarly look like the Ainu nor do they genetically match..you might want to check out what the DNA of Cherokee are next time before you make such an outlandish arguement.

Genetic testing of the Ainu people has shown them to belong mainly to Y-haplogroup D. The only places outside of Japan in which Y-haplogroup D is common are Tibet and the Andaman Islands in the Indian Ocean.

Also, if you are adopted what are your tribal numbers? See I know this to be a lie by you because you CANNOT belong to two tribes even if you were by blood half one and half the other...you have to CHOOSE one or the other.
The Shoshoni are located in Utah and you are in Washington. The Navajo are in the Southwest and you are in Washington...I find it very clear by evidence that you have clearly told a lie. See I have Cherokee blood and it is documented by DNA evidence and it is clear by looking at my pics...you remember your poking fun at my being ´red´well duh...I am red because I am NDN. Remember your also talking about my downturned mouth? Another Cherokee NDN characteristic.
Educate yourself before you make arguements that clearly show you to be a fake.
pro Obama

Astana, Kazakhstan

#9 Dec 7, 2008
Chill the hell out folks, whats the difference who is redskin and whos not.
By the way have u both watched the Eric Prydz video Pjanoo,? it's totally NDN . U might wanna tell us what it is about?

Since: Apr 08

Dallas, Texas

#10 Dec 7, 2008
pro Obama wrote:
Chill the hell out folks, whats the difference who is redskin and whos not.
By the way have u both watched the Eric Prydz video Pjanoo,? it's totally NDN . U might wanna tell us what it is about?
Just curious. Are you really in Kazakhstan or is that a proxy?
pro Obama

Astana, Kazakhstan

#11 Dec 8, 2008
2 Summermoondancer
i'm really from Kaz is that a problem?

“You never really know.”

Since: Apr 07

North Hollywood, CA/NY,NY

#12 Dec 8, 2008
Summermoondancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you DID..remember I called you bald and you said that you had LONG BLOND HAIR...now perhaps you need to keep your stories straight..
How can you possibly be adopted by TWO DIFFERENT TRIBES? you are lying and you were not an editor of American NDNs before I joined Topix...I was the first editor on American NDNS and the only one until you a FAKE came in here. The people here are not interested in your garbage or your stalking they are here to talk about REAL NDN issues not your pretend ones.
And I suppose by claiming to be ´ainu´that you are claiming to be human?
They are Japanese...not cousins of the Cherokee.
You might want to learn who the Cherokee are...it is actually alledged that they are Hebrew not Japanese. This discussion has already been discussed in length on the board. You might want to check it out before you make such a ridiculous arguement. The Cherokee do not even similiarly look like the Ainu nor do they genetically match..you might want to check out what the DNA of Cherokee are next time before you make such an outlandish arguement.
Genetic testing of the Ainu people has shown them to belong mainly to Y-haplogroup D. The only places outside of Japan in which Y-haplogroup D is common are Tibet and the Andaman Islands in the Indian Ocean.
Also, if you are adopted what are your tribal numbers? See I know this to be a lie by you because you CANNOT belong to two tribes even if you were by blood half one and half the other...you have to CHOOSE one or the other.
The Shoshoni are located in Utah and you are in Washington. The Navajo are in the Southwest and you are in Washington...I find it very clear by evidence that you have clearly told a lie. See I have Cherokee blood and it is documented by DNA evidence and it is clear by looking at my pics...you remember your poking fun at my being ´red´well duh...I am red because I am NDN. Remember your also talking about my downturned mouth? Another Cherokee NDN characteristic.
Educate yourself before you make arguements that clearly show you to be a fake.
Nice attaempt at twisting informationm. I am correct, I never told you I had Blond Hair and Blue eyes. Thats what you said, you said "You told me you have blond hair and blue eyes". I never said that I had Blond Hair and Blue eyes. I notice you forgot that huh? So you twist the statement I made, saying I had Blond Hair. That would be true, I did say I had blond hair. However you statement was I told you that I had blond Hair and Blue eyes which is a lie....

The Ainu are not Japanese. Boy your either really stupid or just a lair trying to pull a con job and scam over on people and you got caught, one of the two.

I never said I was an Editor for American Indians before you even registered on Topix. I did say I was an Editor long before you even registered on Topix. Nice try to twist things around again.

Lairs depend on blurring the lines, they say nit picking over semantics of words and fact are being anal or being nit picky. But sometimes the truth is in the semantics and lairs know that, so they blur those semantics and twist things around.

Once again you are either deliueberately doing such, as in you are a lair, or your just really, really stupid. It can only be one of the two.
pro Obama

Astana, Kazakhstan

#13 Dec 8, 2008
2 Zero SHow void
Hey, relax man. We all know that u a best editor in planet earth, but u should be more polite to our NDN friend to Moondancer, by the way can anyone tell me what is the name of Rain Call dance?

Since: Apr 08

Dallas, Texas

#14 Dec 9, 2008
pro Obama wrote:
2 Summermoondancer
i'm really from Kaz is that a problem?
No it isn´t a problem...I was just asking but Kaz? Do you speak Russian? I had an exchange student living with me from Russia.
pro Obama

Astana, Kazakhstan

#15 Dec 9, 2008
2 summerdancer
yup i can speak russian pretty well. Privet kak dela? Spasibo horosho

Since: Apr 08

Dallas, Texas

#16 Dec 9, 2008
I don´t speak Russian..but I am Pro Obama as well. I was just curious. I learned a few words from our exchange student, but it never really went beyond that. I do speak fluent Spanish though and some Cherokee and Queche. I have learned the Queche from my husband when he didn´t want me to understand eventually I learned what he was saying...so it doesn´t work so much for him anymore.
pro Obama

Astana, Kazakhstan

#17 Dec 9, 2008
Can u tell me what the name of Rain Dance

Since: Apr 08

Dallas, Texas

#18 Dec 9, 2008
sounds like you got cut off...what about the name of Rain Dance?
pro Obama

Astana, Kazakhstan

#19 Dec 10, 2008
U r NDN right? So u should know the name of Rain Dance, when redskin shaman dancing to summon rain

Since: Apr 08

Dallas, Texas

#20 Dec 10, 2008
Pro Obama you were not clear in what you wanted to know about it. Does this satisfy what you wanted to know? Oh and the traditional rain dance wasn´t just a shaman it was the entire tribe.

Rain dances are not a traditional circle dance and vary from tribe to tribe. They are more common in the South west tribes than in the Eastern bands and included both men and women.

“You never really know.”

Since: Apr 07

North Hollywood, CA/NY,NY

#22 Dec 10, 2008
Seems topix does not support World Keys or International Keyboards to post in any other language than English.

Although with a Cyrlic Keyboard you might still be able to read the above post's symbol section.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherokee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remembering chief Dennis Wolf (Aug '10) 12 hr Malo USMC 17
Cherokee Cabs (Mar '13) Oct '17 Witness of the BS 4
Blacks ( our own ISIS) Oct '17 Wetinpantyhose 2
News News-Record & Sentinel: Arrest report (Nov '07) Oct '17 jrgsc 9
Hookers at harrahs (Mar '16) Sep '17 Paula 8
Chisel Philips Sep '17 SomethingElse 2
Searching for my Cherokee bloodline Sep '17 John 1

Cherokee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherokee Mortgages