3 generations in same SCC cosmetology...

3 generations in same SCC cosmetology class

There are 1 comment on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Nov 19, 2008, titled 3 generations in same SCC cosmetology class. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Comments on Topix forums : SYLVA Although Connie Gregory has been teaching long enough to now have children of her former students in her cosmetology classroom at Southwestern Community College, she encountered ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Granny

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2008
Pardon the expression, but I believe that hairdressers are a dime a dozen in WNC. What our area needs badly are nurses, therapists, doctors, pharmacists - any job in the health field. What about nutritionists and dieticians? We old folks are in need of home health, nursing homes, and although the pay is not the greatest, I believe it may be better than doing haircuts, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherokee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Tom where are you? Thu JG from Tenn 1
where are the single women in robbinsville? (Nov '10) Thu JG from Tenn 11
Jim Tom (Jan '15) Thu JG from Tenn 6
Jim Tom Is My Biological Father (Mar '16) Thu JG from Tenn 7
Wildlife within the town limits Jan 9 Fire Engine Red 3
Quinty INN Motel in Cherokee N.C (Jan '16) Jan 6 OuttaTowner 2
News Swain man charged with child sex crimes (Apr '10) Jan 6 Maggie 9

Cherokee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance