Analysis: Edwards, McCain Fighting on...

Analysis: Edwards, McCain Fighting on Edge of Contention

There are 2 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from Nov 12, 2007, titled Analysis: Edwards, McCain Fighting on Edge of Contention. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

By CHUCK RAASCH, Gannett News Service CHERAW, S.C. -- Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards is speaking with the passion of an evangelist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

Mary A

Annandale, VA

#1 Nov 13, 2007
Thank you for this analysis, Chuck. You've hit on some points that I've been struggling with for a while, particularly as an Edwards supporter. James Dunn's comments were especially insightful.
I don't know what the answer is, but American politics has become brutal, almost a blood sport driven by obscene amounts of money. It chews up and spits out some of the most extraordinary leaders of our time. I can't blame Americans for being cynical and distrustful, but it seems today that they are all too readily taken in by symbolic non-issues or whatever narrative the mainstream media have chosen in lieu of presenting all candidates equally and fairly to the public.
Thanks again for a piece that at least attempts to clear away some of the muck.
Robespierre

El Dorado Hills, CA

#2 Nov 14, 2007
Analysis: Edwards, McCain Fighting on Edge of Contention

Hopefully McCain won't push Edwards off the edge.
How contentious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheraw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Stanley Sep 23 Christy 1
News Darlington Deputy Accused of Voluntary Manslaug... (Feb '06) Jun '16 SCPROUD 7
Corruption In Marlboro County Sheriff Office. (Feb '12) May '16 Inletgirl 55
Hartsville Music Forum (Nov '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 14
bennettsville is a racist town!!!!! (Aug '06) Jan '16 Ms Edith 140
Information on Candidates running for office i... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Judie Kopfman 1
Cheraw high school football (Sep '15) Sep '15 People coach 1

Cheraw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheraw Mortgages