Gangs could be behind break-ins at Midlothian High School

There are 1 comment on the Oct 18, 2006, Nbc12.com story titled Gangs could be behind break-ins at Midlothian High School. In it, Nbc12.com reports that:

Authorities think at least one of the two break-ins at a Chesterfield County school could be gang-related. Chesterfield police say in each break-in the suspect entered the school's main office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nbc12.com.

David little

Chapel Hill, NC

#1 Nov 1, 2006
I know that the police don't know is that some gang leaders from big gang cities like LA,New York,Detroit, and other cities are in cheraw,sc and already started gang sets heres a couple D.G.-Unit(the cheraw police department think thier just play but this is a real crip gang)APT(a real blood set)ACL(is united with dg-unitboth with a mix of crip and folk no bloods) i think the sheriff department and the cheraw police department needs to look at this comment and look into this cause this gang banging is serious and it's not no wanna be no more these are real gang sets D.G-Uunit is the first gang set in cheraw but the police department think that their's no threat i know because i live in dizzy gillispie apartments that where they hang out so please show this on the news or something to let the people be aware that their are now gangs in chesterfield countys:Pageland,Cheraw,cheste rfield,Marlbro,Hartsville,i know for sure cause my friend s a crip and i know where they hang out what hood not to go in what colors to wear and all of the other's if u don't believe me remember the killing in bennettvillie that was done by bloods of shady rest apartments and the shooting of that police house in cheraw was done by the crips of dg-unit so please let the people of chesterfield county and all other surrounding areas beaware of wht is happen like this friday at the first round of the playoffs in cheraw theres gonna be a shooting between tha bloods and tha crips so please i'm begging you to let the people beaware of what's happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheraw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bennettsville is a racist town!!!!! (Aug '06) Apr 23 Stacy 136
Review: Child & Family Resource Center Apr 21 gail 1
News Principal placed on administrative leave (Jul '06) Mar '15 But plug 16
Looking for Carol Potter (Oct '09) Mar '15 Allison Smith 2
Boro Feb '15 R Cornell 1
Hartsville Music Forum (Nov '12) Feb '15 Musikologist 12
Good jobs in Hartsville? Jan '15 Planning ahead 1
More from around the web

Cheraw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE