First Prev
of 5
Next Last
AMY

Welch, WV

#82 Dec 22, 2008
well TAN I DIDNT WRITE SHIT FOR CHAD.. WE'RE DONE AND OVER WITH BECAUSE HE WANTED TO DISAPPEAR UP HERE...I STILL LOVE HIM AND TAMMY LIKE MY OWN FAMILY....YOU DID ALL OF US WRONG BY RUNNING AROUND WITH THAT WHORE.....YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT DONT BRING MY NAME INTO ANYTHING.....i have a life ...WORKING AND GOING TO SCHOOL AND I WONT BE PUT ON HERE LIKE I HAVE DONE ANYTHING TO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY...BECAUSE I HAVENT....IM UPSET WHAT HAS BEEN DONE BY U TOWARDS ALL OF US BUT ITS NOT A BIG DEAL BECAUSE MOST OF IT ISNT MY BUSINESS.....AS FOR CHAD.AND HIS FAMILY...I WONT HAVE U PUTTING THEM DOWN LIKE SOME PIECE OF DIRT....SO DROP THE CRAP...MOVE ON AND GET OVER THE STUPID STUFF.......
IF YOU ARE SO GROWN? THEN WHY DO U KEEP COMING ON HERE MAKING REPLIES AND SHIT....BE A MAN AND MOVE ON!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#83 Dec 9, 2012
Well it looks that he did move on.....right on to S.C correction with his girlfriend as well.Sure is a shame that they both got arrested and the kids she had were taken.......Paw paw couldnt save you this time buddy.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheraw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bennettsville is a racist town!!!!! (Aug '06) May 15 ffs 137
Review: Child & Family Resource Center Apr '15 gail 1
News Principal placed on administrative leave (Jul '06) Mar '15 But plug 16
Looking for Carol Potter (Oct '09) Mar '15 Allison Smith 2
Boro Feb '15 R Cornell 1
Hartsville Music Forum (Nov '12) Feb '15 Musikologist 12
Good jobs in Hartsville? Jan '15 Planning ahead 1
More from around the web

Cheraw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE