Ponaganset schools will open Wednesday

Ponaganset schools will open Wednesday

There are 3 comments on the Providence Journal story from Sep 7, 2008, titled Ponaganset schools will open Wednesday. In it, Providence Journal reports that:

The first day of school for students at Ponaganset High School and Middle School will be Wednesday, two days later than scheduled, because of ongoing construction at the high school, according to acting Supt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Providence Journal.

Sad but True

Johnston, RI

#1 Sep 11, 2008
Surprised?
Dumb Blonde

Longwood, FL

#2 Oct 30, 2008
Hey "Sad but True"...what does 'surprised' mean???
I am originally from Foster and atended both schools. I now live in central Florida where all they do is slap up portables for the ever-growing student population! I commend Foster/Glouster and the state of RI for actually building a REAL school made out of REAL bricks and mortor and steel! The schools are beautiful and in a gorgeous setting. Those students are very very lucky!
Sad but True

Johnston, RI

#3 Jul 29, 2009
'Could work in a coal mine too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chepachet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Smithfield (Nov '13) May 11 gpalazzo 87
News GoLocalProv | News | RI Unions Spent Over $350,... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
Rob Thurber of Wathel Posse Fame (May '13) Aug '15 allthingseast 2
News Woonsocket Deli Closes due to Lack of Decent Help (Jul '15) Jul '15 Cathy Cataldo 2
Review : I Love Kickboxing Vaughan (Jan '15) Jul '15 Kathy 5
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Chepachet, RI (May '12) May '14 Linda Laliberte 3
Chepachet Hardware (Sep '13) Sep '13 Roxy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chepachet Mortgages