Review: David J Crouse & Assoc
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A Real Case

Bellingham, WA

#21 Nov 10, 2012
My spouse told me that they wanted a divorce. They disappeared for several hours then came home and deliberately caused damage to our home and told the police that I did it to get a DV charge and a restraining order going. I found out a couple of days later, when a divorce was filed, that that they were represented by Dave Crouse.
Free Advice

Albemarle, NC

#22 Nov 11, 2012
Save all communication between attorney, Ex's any one involved. research is so easily assessable with the internet. be prepared and then file a grievance with the WSBA. The only way to clean up the legal profession is to take action when your wronged.
Misty Ragains

United States

#23 Nov 12, 2012
So Crouse does monitor this sight. Kinda pathetic really but there it is. He tried to throw in my face what I wrote awhile back and called me a liar. It was actually really funny. He and his staff wrote complete false declarations, which I proved were all lies. When that didn't work he moved on to I was mentally unstable yet had no evidence to back that up either. All of this was because I wanted to move 20 miles. Needless to say he did not win, I got to move :-) If anyone is interested in finding out about Crouse just ask around. I called multiple attorneys and they wanted $5000 just to "deal" with Crouse. I guess when you do not have the intellect to go into the court room and present your side of a case with dignity and truth you have to resort to what Crouse does, poor kid. Well all that's my opinion on Crouse if you get to know him you can form your own. If you want a really amazing attorney I have three suggestions ... Marla Hoskins, Gary Amidolla, and Scott Noss.
Oh by the way Crouse I signed my name again however I'm sure you will remember me for a long time ;-) We all love our new house. If you want some picture of the inside just send me your email. That way you don't have to sneak around taking pictures anymore or I should say have someone else sneak around our house taking pictures lol (laughing out out). Just wanted to make that easier in case you had to read that one to the court stenographer ;-)
DONNA

Boca Raton, FL

#24 Feb 4, 2013
Anonymous Posters LOL wrote:
It is laughable how anonymous posters like to throw out claims and insults. Mr. Crouse is a family law attorney and he is easily one of the best (if not the best) in Spokane County. When people lose to Mr. Crouse, they will come on these internet forums to bash him. What a joke.
I found Mr. Crouse because I asked around at the courthouse. Do you know who the judges and court staff hire to do their divorces or their kids divorces? Mr. Crouse. Try and find another lawyer in this town that the people in the court hsve used in the last five years.
In my case, I won custody (easily beating my ex's best offer). Mr. Crouse got me a great child support and maintenance award. My ex wanted to lower it in mediation, and while we agreed to lower it a bit to get a settlement, this wasn't good enough for my ex. When we went to trial, Mr. Crouse actually got my maintenance and support INCREASED! My ex was also ordered to pay me $8,000.00 in attorney fees. My ex has hired literally five different attorneys to go up against Mr. Crouse and has lost every time.
These other posters were obviously on the other side of Mr. Crouse, or probably one of the other attorneys. LOL. If you want the truth, go ask around at the courthouse. You'll be glad you did. I was.
BTW, you'll be lucky if you can even get into Mr. Crouse's office. Most people in the know try to hire him.
I am looking to hire him is he good and will get me what I want?? i AM SO TIRED OF THESE LAWYERS THAT JUST WANT YOUR MONEY . tHE BLOGS ON HIM PEOPLE ARE SAYING HE IS BAD ? PLEASE HELP
Kaleb

Seattle, WA

#25 May 21, 2015
Hired Mr. Crouse back in January of 2015. He cashed a check from another attorney that was made out to me after I told him not to do so. He also misread orders costing me visitations and time with my kids. He forged my name on a restraining order that I didn't agree to. Also had me improperly pay child support leaving me in contempt of court. After all of this he withdrew from my case and then sent me a bill for $5000 for one court appearance $500 of that was for initial consultation. A consultation he said would be free. I also have numerous threatening emails from him saying he would break the attorney client privacy policy also threatened me not to post negative reviews. This review is accurate and honest. Unlike Mr. Crouse. DONT HIRE he scammed me and I'm sure he will continue to misrepresent people. STAY AWAY very far AWAY! Thanks for reading. Hopefully this saves someone else from being ripped off from this crooked attorney
Jim

Orlando, FL

#26 May 22, 2015
Kaleb wrote:
Hired Mr. Crouse back in January of 2015. He cashed a check from another attorney that was made out to me after I told him not to do so. He also misread orders costing me visitations and time with my kids. He forged my name on a restraining order that I didn't agree to. Also had me improperly pay child support leaving me in contempt of court. After all of this he withdrew from my case and then sent me a bill for $5000 for one court appearance $500 of that was for initial consultation. A consultation he said would be free. I also have numerous threatening emails from him saying he would break the attorney client privacy policy also threatened me not to post negative reviews. This review is accurate and honest. Unlike Mr. Crouse. DONT HIRE he scammed me and I'm sure he will continue to misrepresent people. STAY AWAY very far AWAY! Thanks for reading. Hopefully this saves someone else from being ripped off from this crooked attorney
You can either whine about it or do something, You say you have proof than file a complaint with the WA state attorney board. Attorneys like him get away with it because people are too lazy or afraid because he is a big bad attorney and has all the power. NOT TRUE only if yo believe he does. FILE THE COMPLAINT/ There also is the matter of legal malpractice. If you have proof, Talk to a criminal attorney, I did and we came to a settlement without going to trial
Kaleb

Seattle, WA

#27 May 23, 2015
DONNA wrote:
<quoted text> I am looking to hire him is he good and will get me what I want?? i AM SO TIRED OF THESE LAWYERS THAT JUST WANT YOUR MONEY . tHE BLOGS ON HIM PEOPLE ARE SAYING HE IS BAD ? PLEASE HELP
Donna must work for him. His reputation is terrible. He's a scammer plain and simple. Karma will eventually get back to him
Kaleb

Seattle, WA

#28 May 23, 2015
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
You can either whine about it or do something, You say you have proof than file a complaint with the WA state attorney board. Attorneys like him get away with it because people are too lazy or afraid because he is a big bad attorney and has all the power. NOT TRUE only if yo believe he does. FILE THE COMPLAINT/ There also is the matter of legal malpractice. If you have proof, Talk to a criminal attorney, I did and we came to a settlement without going to trial
Complaint with wsba filed
Jim

Lady Lake, FL

#29 May 24, 2015
Kaleb wrote:
<quoted text>
Complaint with wsba filed
GREAT, I hope something will come of it. I only wish more people would follow through. In an other post I tried to get some people together that had written complaints but got no replies. You might try to reach out and find some others to file complaints, I'm sure there are plenty.

Crouse was my ex-wife's attorney I had offered to settle with her early on instead of going to court. She would have received about 48% of the assets, HE TOLD HER IT WAS A BAD DEAL, She ended up with 32% plus it cost her an additional 30 grand. Even though he screwed her over, I couldn't get her to cooperate in going after him. I had a strong case against him regarding discovery abuses, and other issues. I needed her to make my case stronger so I wouldn't sound like a disgruntled defendant.
Best of luck to you
puryear

Spokane, WA

#30 Mar 21, 2016
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a situation with David Crouse. Which attorney did you talk to? Can you tell me more about your situation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas teacher caught having sex with student (Mar '07) Jul 19 Mefluffed 23
News The lesson your child can learn from Rachel Dol... (Jul '15) Jul 18 Spotted Girl 7
Fugitive last seen in Spokane (May '14) Jul 12 Jeff Sjolander 12
News NAACP chapter president questioned about her ra... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Here Is One 50
Quick Survey: Help out the City of Cheney and E... (Nov '14) Nov '14 EWUstudent2014 1
Election Who do you support for State House in Washingto... (Oct '10) Nov '13 Austin 2
Fire In Cheney Plaza Rd (Sep '12) Sep '12 Troy 1

Cheney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheney Mortgages