Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

Judged:

Lied, cheated and over billed. He was a jerk who caused conflict for his owm personal greed. Stay away unless you want an attorney to make your divorece more of a mess and then charge you for the mess and conflict. As soon as he was off the case my husband and I settled. Save your money and hire someone else...anyone else.
Truth

Centralia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

We recently had to go up against Mr. Crouse and what an experience that was. Mr. Crouse took the dirtiest road in family law, faking domestic violence for his client. What a shame. It wasn't really a surprise as Mr. Crouse has a pretty lousy reputation with other attorneys in town as well as comissioners and judges, but to see first hand how low he would go was amazing. He lost thanks to the good sense of a long standing comissioner and a brilliant attorney on our side. This man is a shining example of what is wrong with the family courts in Washington State, if you can't win on merit and cause...LIE! Stay away from him at all costs. His lies are not winning cases and will only cost you your money and your integrity. The judges WILL see through it.
The REAL truth

Priest River, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Judged:

Truth wrote:
We recently had to go up against Mr. Crouse and what an experience that was. Mr. Crouse took the dirtiest road in family law, faking domestic violence for his client. What a shame. It wasn't really a surprise as Mr. Crouse has a pretty lousy reputation with other attorneys in town as well as comissioners and judges, but to see first hand how low he would go was amazing. He lost thanks to the good sense of a long standing comissioner and a brilliant attorney on our side. This man is a shining example of what is wrong with the family courts in Washington State, if you can't win on merit and cause...LIE! Stay away from him at all costs. His lies are not winning cases and will only cost you your money and your integrity. The judges WILL see through it.
You don't even know what you're talking about! The empty vessel makes the most noise! Mr. Crouse has an outstanding reputation within the court system and is greatly respected! Perhaps your experience with him was that he exposed you for what you really are! What ever the cost, Mr. Crouse is worth every penney!! Don't be a poor sport. Buck up to the truth and quit your whining!!
libsareretarted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Judged:

Mr Crouse is one of the only attorneys in that rat trap town who is willing to stand up to some of the most corrupt "court commissioners". I know all about the twisting of the truth that goes on there bt two of those wonderful corrupt court commissioners......... Mr Crouse is an honorable man.
Truth

Centralia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

The REAL truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know what you're talking about! The empty vessel makes the most noise! Mr. Crouse has an outstanding reputation within the court system and is greatly respected! Perhaps your experience with him was that he exposed you for what you really are! What ever the cost, Mr. Crouse is worth every penney!! Don't be a poor sport. Buck up to the truth and quit your whining!!
An outstanding reputation? Who are you talking to? Mr. Crouse is a blowhard and a cheap ride. He would do anything and say anything for a buck. These postings are for opinions, not for you to comment on them. Who asked you anyway?
Forner Client

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

Mr. Crouse is the worst. All he does is spend your money for HIS benefit. he did not care about me or my kids. He only cares about his own pocketbook. Buyer beware. David Crouse is the worst.
If you are a lying, cheating, loser who doeant care about your kids then Crouse is for you. For everyone else stay away from this jerk.
Consistent theme

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

There seems to me a consistent theme regarding Mr. Crouse. I have talked to several people who interfaced with him during trial and leading up to trial. Every person had negative things to say about him. Judging by several of the posts listed above, other people had the same experience. While the majority of the people I talked to were on the opposing side of Mr. Crouse, everyone indicated that he lied in a court of law to benefit his client. Some of the stories about his lying and alegations were absolutely amazing.One person who Mr. Crouse represented said that he took "every dime he had" and prolonged the trial to make more money. Some how he is still practicing law in the state of Washington, but the Washington State Bar should look into his practices. My recommendation would be to not deal with him at all.
Anonymous Posters LOL

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Judged:

It is laughable how anonymous posters like to throw out claims and insults. Mr. Crouse is a family law attorney and he is easily one of the best (if not the best) in Spokane County. When people lose to Mr. Crouse, they will come on these internet forums to bash him. What a joke.

I found Mr. Crouse because I asked around at the courthouse. Do you know who the judges and court staff hire to do their divorces or their kids divorces? Mr. Crouse. Try and find another lawyer in this town that the people in the court hsve used in the last five years.

In my case, I won custody (easily beating my ex's best offer). Mr. Crouse got me a great child support and maintenance award. My ex wanted to lower it in mediation, and while we agreed to lower it a bit to get a settlement, this wasn't good enough for my ex. When we went to trial, Mr. Crouse actually got my maintenance and support INCREASED! My ex was also ordered to pay me $8,000.00 in attorney fees. My ex has hired literally five different attorneys to go up against Mr. Crouse and has lost every time.

These other posters were obviously on the other side of Mr. Crouse, or probably one of the other attorneys. LOL. If you want the truth, go ask around at the courthouse. You'll be glad you did. I was.

BTW, you'll be lucky if you can even get into Mr. Crouse's office. Most people in the know try to hire him.

gettingtogether

Union, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

I would be interested in communicating with some people that have had a bad experience with Mr. Crouse
444omen@gmail.com
Sarah

Wilsonville, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

I am sorry to hear what you went through! I am going through the same thing with David Crouse. It is so stressful and not right how he conducts himself "professionally" - he is so unethical and something needs to happen so that he does not continue to victimize other clients this way. I am trying to contact all the people I can find who have had problems with him in hope that we can help do something to stop his unethical practices. He is greedy (and over bills), misrepresents his intentions and his professional experience to cheat people out of money any way he can.
Cindy wrote:
Lied, cheated and over billed. He was a jerk who caused conflict for his owm personal greed. Stay away unless you want an attorney to make your divorece more of a mess and then charge you for the mess and conflict. As soon as he was off the case my husband and I settled. Save your money and hire someone else...anyone else.
Sarah

Wilsonville, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

If there are any people who have had nightmare situations working with David Crouse and want to chat about it, please email me @ legalprblms@gmail.com. My hope is that we can work together to do something about David Crouse's histrionic lack of professional ethics and integrity. Even if you are not battling him currently, but you are willing to help put an end to David Crouse taking advantage of others, please let me know.
Sarah

Wilsonville, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

If there are any people who have had nightmare situations working with David Crouse and want to chat about it, please email me @ legalprblms@gmail.com. My hope is that we can work together to do something about David Crouse's histrionic lack of professional ethics and integrity. Even if you are not battling him currently, but you are willing to help put an end to David Crouse taking advantage of others, please let me know.
Consistent theme wrote:
There seems to me a consistent theme regarding Mr. Crouse. I have talked to several people who interfaced with him during trial and leading up to trial. Every person had negative things to say about him. Judging by several of the posts listed above, other people had the same experience. While the majority of the people I talked to were on the opposing side of Mr. Crouse, everyone indicated that he lied in a court of law to benefit his client. Some of the stories about his lying and alegations were absolutely amazing.One person who Mr. Crouse represented said that he took "every dime he had" and prolonged the trial to make more money. Some how he is still practicing law in the state of Washington, but the Washington State Bar should look into his practices. My recommendation would be to not deal with him at all.
Sarah

Wilsonville, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Sarah

Wilsonville, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

Forner Client wrote:
Mr. Crouse is the worst. All he does is spend your money for HIS benefit. he did not care about me or my kids. He only cares about his own pocketbook. Buyer beware. David Crouse is the worst.
If you are a lying, cheating, loser who doeant care about your kids then Crouse is for you. For everyone else stay away from this jerk.
Misty Ragains

Cheney, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

WOW!!! lol. I am currently going to court agaist David. I would say it is against my ex husband but apparently David has to decided to make this a personal thingwhich is okay with me :) Im not much of a person for bashing others but alot of you are completely on the mark. I feel sorry for the children that are in these situations! He doesnt appear to care about what's right or true. He wrote a declaration for my ex husband and had one of his secretarys do the same. I can prove what they are saying are a lie so Im not to worried. I too have asked around and every person I talked to said horrible things about him. These were other attorneys. Attorneys in Idaho dont like him lol. Well what a sad person he must be to try and make others so unhappy! My suggestion if you are going up against David is be glad he is not on your side lol It will save you alot of money however be prepared for alot of pointless paperwork and ALWAYS call the court house because he problably "forgot" to send it to you or it got "lost".
Sandra

Tucker, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

There are so many negative comments written about David Crouse that I know HE is the one signing on and writing the few positive comments ie-'he is the best in town','outstanding reputation, etc. Only Mr. Crouse himself thinks he is so wonderful! He is so arrogant! Plus he lies and twists words in all the declarations he writes for his clients. He is so unethical! Never trust this man!
Gettingtogether

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO SARAH?. I tried to email but undeliverable
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Beating Crouse

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Who was your attorney against Mr. Crouse?
Truth wrote:
A Real Case

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

The REAL truth wrote:
<quoted text>
My spouse told me that they wanted a divorce. They dissapeared for several hours then came home and deliberately caused damage to our home and told the police that I did it to get a DV charge and a restraining order going. I found out a couple of days later, when a divorce was filed, that they were represented by Dave Crouse.
A Real Case

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

gettingtogether wrote:
I would be interested in communicating with some people that have had a bad experience with Mr. Crouse
444omen@gmail.com
My spouse told me that they wanted a divorce. They dissapeared for several hours then came home and deliberately caused damage to our home and told the police that I did it to get a DV charge and a restraining order going. I found out a couple of days later, when a divorce was filed, that that they were represented by Dave Crouse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Spokane County was issued at July 23 at 5:19PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cheney Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cheney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••