Spokane gang bust-operation A JOKE!!!!!

Posted in the Cheney Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 86 Comments Last updated Nov 8, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#1 Jul 17, 2008
This recent Fed round-up of gangs members is a joke. Over a 170 federal and local officials to go after a few gang members, wow.
To stage at Fairchild AFB with over 170 officials, to investigate for over 18 months, to involve FBI, ATF, ICE, DEA - in a circus of an event to bring down a few local low-level gang bangers is an absolute waste of tax payers time and money, and does absolutely nothing to curve crime in Spokane or anywhere else. This won't slow down the drug problems in Spokane or anywhere else (see bottom for details)
This goes to show everyone that Blacks wear a target. Here in Spokane, there has been serial rapists, murderers, serial arsonists, in fact there are arsonists loose at this very moment in Spokane. You didn't see 175 clowns staging at Fairchild when Robert Yates was running around, had they did, maybe less women would have lost their lives. You won't see 175 people staging to catch the serial arsonists either.
Let me try to show just how stupid this matter is.... In Utah, there are over a 120,000 people commiting felonies every day in open and in the face of the law, the offense BIGAMY/Polygamy is a felony, and there are thousands of teenaged girls forced into early relationships with grown men, before the age of 14 which is also a felony.- No Feds staging at bases for these criminals - Why, answer they are all WHITE....
The answer in terms of law enforcement in this country is simple, if you are Black, you must tip-toe through life or else (if you so much as Jaywalk you will go to jail), and if you are White then you are free to commit as much crime as humanly possible, to be blamed on Blacks when the FBI's and others crimes stats are reported each year. So that people can say, "Gee Blacks commit so much crime, more should be done, and the loop continues over and over."
Spokane is known for Meth use and Meth creation, Spokane is known as a Meth haven. Meth users are largely White, and the homes that labs are found in are usually White owned and operated - No Feds staging at bases to bring these outfits down. Why? You won't get an answer from the system.
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#2 Jul 17, 2008
--- In America, the war on drugs is actually a war on 'certain people'(Blacks, and minorities). Most drugs are not made in America, and have to cross her borders to get here. The federal government would love people to believe that America has a drug problem, it does not - America has a government problem! The borders could be so secure that zero drugs come in, but that wouldn't pay for all of 'operations' like we are now hearing about in Spokane, to arrest, charge, and convict and store 'certain' people away from the 'good people' of society. America has 16 intelligence organizations, combined they receive over a trillion a year in tax money, their 'Black budgets' come from drug money. The NSA alone, could setup a network of satellites and positioning watchers to capture every single person entering America with or without drugs - will they of course not. The CIA is known for bringing drugs into America. Look it up, it is all over the Internet on creditable sites.
Let's get back to this operation in Spokane. Drug dealers get their drugs from a source, not in Spokane, so let's cut out all of the middle men, and go to sources - Now, had the Feds setup 175 people to cut the root-sources off, Spokane's drug and gang problem would see a great change, less drugs would be available, but because they spent all of this money to cut off a few leafs on the top of the gigantic tree - they have made fools of their selves and everyone involved. Why, because the problem will remain the same just with different leafs at the top of the tree which are always growing, in fact they are grownig now to replace the few that were lost.
-- So in retrospect, this was a show of crap, it was mostly an event to get Spokane residents, mostly Whites to fear the few Blacks living in their community. It tells White women to stay away from Black men, why because "ALL" Black men are dangerous, in fact so dangerous that 175 local and federal officials staged at Fairchild AFB to bring down 24 people most of whom were Black men.
-- Meanwhile, Whites are free to commit as much crime as possible in Spokane, as they are over 95% of the population - they can rest asured that clowns won't be staging at Fairchild to break their doors down while hold AR-15's using their cars as barriers.
Also, in hindsight, drugs will still pour into Spokane, because Whites sell them too, in fact more then any race of people in America. So there will be plenty of drugs for those who use them in Spokane.
Sadly, the only thing all of this proves is that law enforcement, now after 9/11 is turning back the pages of time to the 60's, only now, they try to hide the racial aspects of their demise a little better.

“Vote or "Shutup"”

Since: Sep 07

Spokane, WA

#3 Jul 17, 2008
"Tim John"

My O My are you not the bitter one. 20 pieces of crap off the street. Hurrah. 20 gang members off the street plus quantities of cocaine, METH and ecstasy. In addition one of the gang members was involved in coercing a juvenile minor into prostitution. Now I do not know if all the gang members were black and it does not matter. 20 pieces of crap off the street. I do not think the hardworking folks of Spokane are going to miss them even a little bit.
The war on "Blacks" as you call it is in reality a war on crime. A know a fair number of black folks, one lives just down the street and you know what they are just like all regular folks. They work, pay taxes, raise families and look forward to the future.
Their glass is half full they enjoy life and look forward to the challenges life presents. Those taken off the streets just make their glass a little fuller. Your glass is half empty, in every white person you see a racists. After all, all white folks are the same. Right?
Peace
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#4 Jul 17, 2008
Easy Ed wrote:
"Tim John"
My O My are you not the bitter one. 20 pieces of crap off the street. Hurrah. 20 gang members off the street plus quantities of cocaine, METH and ecstasy. In addition one of the gang members was involved in coercing a juvenile minor into prostitution. Now I do not know if all the gang members were black and it does not matter. 20 pieces of crap off the street. I do not think the hardworking folks of Spokane are going to miss them even a little bit.
The war on "Blacks" as you call it is in reality a war on crime. A know a fair number of black folks, one lives just down the street and you know what they are just like all regular folks. They work, pay taxes, raise families and look forward to the future.
Their glass is half full they enjoy life and look forward to the challenges life presents. Those taken off the streets just make their glass a little fuller. Your glass is half empty, in every white person you see a racists. After all, all white folks are the same. Right?
Peace
-- lmao, I said nothing about all Whites being racist. What I said made complete snse to those that have a clue about law enforcement.

“Vote or "Shutup"”

Since: Sep 07

Spokane, WA

#5 Jul 18, 2008
"Tim John"

I think you are trying to be cute. I will admit you never said white racists. But you sure inferred it.
Some of your quotes:
* "If you are Black, you must tip - toe through life or else,(if you so much as jay walk you will go to jail), and if you are White you are free to commit as much crime as humanly possible".
* "In America, the war is on 'certain people' people (Blacks and minorities)".
* "So in retrospect, this was a show of crap, it was an event to get Spokane mostly Whites to fear the blacks living here".
* "Meanwhile, Whites are free to commit as much crime as possible".
* "Sadly, the only thing all of this proves is that law enforcement, now that 9/11 is turning pages to the times of the 60's only now, they try to hide the racial aspects of their demise a little better".
It would seem you are calling White folks racists. I do have a question - Do you wish these 20 sacks of turds, actually 24 counting those arrested in Seattle, were still out doing their thing?
Peace
Dean

Spokane, WA

#6 Jul 18, 2008
Tim John wrote:
--- In America, the war on drugs is actually a war on 'certain people'(Blacks, and minorities). Most drugs are not made in America, and have to cross her borders to get here. The federal government would love people to believe that America has a drug problem, it does not - America has a government problem! The borders could be so secure that zero drugs come in, but that wouldn't pay for all of 'operations' like we are now hearing about in Spokane, to arrest, charge, and convict and store 'certain' people away from the 'good people' of society. America has 16 intelligence organizations, combined they receive over a trillion a year in tax money, their 'Black budgets' come from drug money. The NSA alone, could setup a network of satellites and positioning watchers to capture every single person entering America with or without drugs - will they of course not. The CIA is known for bringing drugs into America. Look it up, it is all over the Internet on creditable sites.
Let's get back to this operation in Spokane. Drug dealers get their drugs from a source, not in Spokane, so let's cut out all of the middle men, and go to sources - Now, had the Feds setup 175 people to cut the root-sources off, Spokane's drug and gang problem would see a great change, less drugs would be available, but because they spent all of this money to cut off a few leafs on the top of the gigantic tree - they have made fools of their selves and everyone involved. Why, because the problem will remain the same just with different leafs at the top of the tree which are always growing, in fact they are grownig now to replace the few that were lost.
-- So in retrospect, this was a show of crap, it was mostly an event to get Spokane residents, mostly Whites to fear the few Blacks living in their community. It tells White women to stay away from Black men, why because "ALL" Black men are dangerous, in fact so dangerous that 175 local and federal officials staged at Fairchild AFB to bring down 24 people most of whom were Black men.
-- Meanwhile, Whites are free to commit as much crime as possible in Spokane, as they are over 95% of the population - they can rest asured that clowns won't be staging at Fairchild to break their doors down while hold AR-15's using their cars as barriers.
Also, in hindsight, drugs will still pour into Spokane, because Whites sell them too, in fact more then any race of people in America. So there will be plenty of drugs for those who use them in Spokane.
Sadly, the only thing all of this proves is that law enforcement, now after 9/11 is turning back the pages of time to the 60's, only now, they try to hide the racial aspects of their demise a little better.
The author's belief that all the crime enforcement agencies are racist is not supported by the his pointing out the fact that the gang members the bust in Spokane rounded up were mostly black.

There is an alternate and more plausable explanation: the reason most of the individuals rounded up were black is because most of individuals committing crime were black.

I do give the author credit for have a politically correct whites are racist/blacks are victims mentalility. However I feel obligated to point out that this viewpoint although socially expedient (See Obama) actually does great harm to the members it proports to protect.
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#7 Jul 19, 2008
Most of Spokane gangbangers are White, because Spokane is 95% White. The Hells Angels one of this city's largest gangs, though their leadership has taken a hit in Spokane - they still operate in Spokane. Most people selling drugs and commiting crimes that are gang related are White (in Spokane), take a look at Spokane County's jail population by race, regarding gang activties.

What occured here, is that according to law enforcement officials, Spokane has a problem with 'certain gangs' ie. Black Gangster Disciples, Crips, and Bloods. These are gangs known to be Black - so, for those with any sense, this was clearly a targeted racial federal operation.

The Hells Angels were also raided (June, 2007) and their leadership in Spokane arrested and convicted, and sentenced to 7 years in prison; however, there wasn't a 175 local and federal law enforcement officials involved and no one staged at Fairchild AFB to conduct the raid - as such the Hells Angels are STILL one of the largest gangs in Spokane, they continue to operate in Spokane, they sell all of the drugs that are in question regarding drugs problems in Spokane, they are particularly interested in Meth, which did not come with Black gangs to Spokane, the Hells Angels brought Meth to Spokane in the 80's -Cocaine started to come in the 90's because "Freeway Ricky Ross" people started to see a market here in Spokane and came down form Seattle.

Look guys, let me help you people with the point I'm trying to make.

The gangs came to Spokane and recruited both White and Black gang members, mostly White though; however, because there are more Whites here then any other race. White Bloods, Crips and BGD's sell drugs just like their Black counter parts in Spokane - so why were there pretty much none arrested in these raids?

Your answer here should be carefully thought out, and here's the kicker. Because the White Crips, Bloods, and BGD's are still free, guess what they will be selling? Guess who they will be prostituting? Right here in Spokane.

So guess what this operation has accomplished? Absolutely nothing!

Some will live their life down playing that profiling, racial police harassment, racial police brutality, and etc occur so much in America, why, because these people have a low level of education, so they assume that when a person attack's the legal systems abuses of minorities over the years - that, that is somehow an attack on Whites, because in their lame eyes Blacks and minorities are criminals and Whites are law enforcement.

This mindset is innate, so it can't be helped much, because those with this mindset have closed minds.
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#8 Jul 20, 2008
This is for those that are clueless about how Blacks are trageted across America

Please read the following story of absolute criminal false charging by police of a 6 year old!

http://www.essence.com/essence/blackinamerica...
anthony daniels

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Jul 23, 2008
i feel and know that mr.john is correct!
i have lived in spokane for over ten years and use to be in the streets every day.
i have seen the seperation and discrimination of black folks and hispanic in that county and sirrounding ones!
i have a daughter with an white lady and have witnessed the lowkey that law enforcement has for minorities!
One day i was riding in my car that was considered to be too expensive for a minority but my caucasian friend was driving,we were pulled over by a spokane cop for a low end traffic violation and the officer pulled my friend out the car and asked him why was he with me and why doesn't he hang with someone thats basically the same as he is (white).
i have been in trouble before and have had the same charges as a white guy in basically the same situation and in the end i was the one with more to worry about!
If A minority isn't going to be like Sammy the Bull! then your going to jail like John gotti 4ever!
It's the process of elimination and nobodies paying attention!
Mr.John is correct right at this moment there are numerous wanna be g's still doing dirt in the streets or co-operative Individuals that sell dope and anything else,rob,steal,and kill but they report back to the cops what other people are doing and are rewarded for thier cooperation to tell about others and never get charged with thier crimes because they have a license to do crime and the coppers know!
there was a guy who has been working for the police that was killed about a year ago and he was selling more dope than the people they are picking up,robbing and shooting and all other types of stuff but never was in trouble!
IF YOU TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE TO THE POLICE AND YOUR A MINORITY YOU GET A PASS!IF YOUR PART OF THE MAJORITY YOU GET THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND WALK DAMN NEAR EVERY TIME!
iT'S AN ALL OUT CONSPIRACY TO BRING DOWN THE SMALLER FISH WHILE THE BIG FISHES SIGN PAPERWORK TO TRANSPORT AND SELL DRUGS TO THE SMALLER PERSON OR THE DOPE FIEND!

“Vote or "Shutup"”

Since: Sep 07

Spokane, WA

#10 Jul 23, 2008
anthony daniels wrote:
i feel and know that mr.john is correct!
i have lived in spokane for over ten years and use to be in the streets every day.
i have seen the seperation and discrimination of black folks and hispanic in that county and sirrounding ones!
i have a daughter with an white lady and have witnessed the lowkey that law enforcement has for minorities!
One day i was riding in my car that was considered to be too expensive for a minority but my caucasian friend was driving,we were pulled over by a spokane cop for a low end traffic violation and the officer pulled my friend out the car and asked him why was he with me and why doesn't he hang with someone thats basically the same as he is (white).
i have been in trouble before and have had the same charges as a white guy in basically the same situation and in the end i was the one with more to worry about!
If A minority isn't going to be like Sammy the Bull! then your going to jail like John gotti 4ever!
It's the process of elimination and nobodies paying attention!
Mr.John is correct right at this moment there are numerous wanna be g's still doing dirt in the streets or co-operative Individuals that sell dope and anything else,rob,steal,and kill but they report back to the cops what other people are doing and are rewarded for thier cooperation to tell about others and never get charged with thier crimes because they have a license to do crime and the coppers know!
there was a guy who has been working for the police that was killed about a year ago and he was selling more dope than the people they are picking up,robbing and shooting and all other types of stuff but never was in trouble!
IF YOU TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE TO THE POLICE AND YOUR A MINORITY YOU GET A PASS!IF YOUR PART OF THE MAJORITY YOU GET THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND WALK DAMN NEAR EVERY TIME!
iT'S AN ALL OUT CONSPIRACY TO BRING DOWN THE SMALLER FISH WHILE THE BIG FISHES SIGN PAPERWORK TO TRANSPORT AND SELL DRUGS TO THE SMALLER PERSON OR THE DOPE FIEND!
"anthony daniels"

The police should not pull one over for "low end" traffic violations? As an individual who has driven on the streets of Spokane for over 40 years I would like to see all traffic violators pulled over and ticketed. Happened to me on occasion.
Is Mr. Gotti white? Looking at the posts on this thread whites can commit as many crimes as humanly possible and never have to worry about any punishment. What happened?
Get a life. Can the they are picking on me. If you do not break the law your chances of getting arrested are pretty slim.
Peace
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#11 Jul 24, 2008
Easy Ed wrote:
<quoted text>
"anthony daniels"
The police should not pull one over for "low end" traffic violations? As an individual who has driven on the streets of Spokane for over 40 years I would like to see all traffic violators pulled over and ticketed. Happened to me on occasion.
Is Mr. Gotti white? Looking at the posts on this thread whites can commit as many crimes as humanly possible and never have to worry about any punishment. What happened?
Get a life. Can the they are picking on me. If you do not break the law your chances of getting arrested are pretty slim.
Peace
Wrong again Ed, about Whites and Arrests. Fact, Whites commit far more crime then any other race and are arrested more. The legal system fails to convict them at the rates of Blacks, so as I have said for years, Whites are free to commit crimes because the legal system is extremely light on them, must White offenders re-offend. Here's why:

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2006/data/table_43...

Read the information and do not reply again to this thread,(Yes, Hispanics are added in as Whites, but Whites non-Hispanic are about 38% of the 69% of the over all arrests in this country)

Please do come back with the lame comeback, "Well, sure there are more Whites arrested because Whites make up a larger percent of the US population"

This statement fails here why:

1) This nation has more women then men 3 to 1, there are NOT more women commiting crimes and being arrested then men.

2) Criminals commit crimes because they are prone to commiting crime, NOT because their particular race is part of the majority race by population in a country

3) There are only so many people who with commit crimes. In 2006, there were 10+ million arrests, this makes up the criminal population, of the criminal population Whites make of the majority, not because of population, but because they like to commit crimes.

“Vote or "Shutup"”

Since: Sep 07

Spokane, WA

#12 Jul 24, 2008
"Tim John"

Well I came through again. According to you, I am wrong.

You are, at least to me, well educated and you write very well. However, despite your talents you have absolutely no right to advise me not to respond to your posts. Will not happen. I will respond as I see fit.

I do have a problem with a couple of statistics you cited. In one case I fail to understand, in the second I think possibly you misspoke:
* Whites/Hispanics are about 38% of 69% of the overall arrests in this country. Huh?
* This nation has more women than men 3 to 1, there are not more women committing crimes and being arrested then men. More women than men, agreed. But 3 to 1. Disagree.

Not all Blacks are on the same page as you. I have a neighbor just down the street. Converse with him almost on a daily basis, have a beer or two on occasion with him. I would not in the normal scheme of things have even discussed this matter with him, but because of your posts I asked him what he thought of the arrest of the 24 gang bangers. His answer and I will paraphrase: "A few more losers off the streets".

One more time I must say you are right. There are more White gang bangers than their are Black gang members. Why. There are 20 times more White/Hispanics then Blacks in the local population. I would like to see all the loser turds off our streets. I have the feeling you would prefer that Black law breakers are exempt from the law. Probably wrong again.

You note the Hells Angels were busted and some of their leaders were convicted and are currently serving prison sentences. They are continuing to operate in Spokane and continue to sell drugs. Black members of a gang in Spokane have been arrested for dealing in drugs. Does that mean other members of the gang are no longer selling drugs? You really think that?

"Tim John" I am in awe. You know all. All Blacks are persecuted. All Whites are free to do as the please. How narrow minded. How trite. How sick.

Peace
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#13 Jul 24, 2008
Wrong again Ed

Women live longer then men, and America has been in pretty every major war since 1905, do you think women die in these wars?

Women out number men three to one.

As far as the FBI stats, it has Whites arrested at 69% of the US popluation, this information is wrong because it includes both Whites and Hispanics; however, after careful studies, I was able to determine that Whites make up about 38% of the 69%- which is still much higher then Blacks.

Also, the arrests in Spokane are up to 35, have you been keeping up with the news? Of course not, but you want to debate me here. wow

Busts should be conducted equally to stop all entry routes is the point I was making, but it appears you may be slow on the uptake.

Gangs regardless of color sell drugs, they will fill the gaps.

“Vote or "Shutup"”

Since: Sep 07

Spokane, WA

#14 Jul 24, 2008
Tim John wrote:
Wrong again Ed
Women live longer then men, and America has been in pretty every major war since 1905, do you think women die in these wars?
Women out number men three to one.
As far as the FBI stats, it has Whites arrested at 69% of the US popluation, this information is wrong because it includes both Whites and Hispanics; however, after careful studies, I was able to determine that Whites make up about 38% of the 69%- which is still much higher then Blacks.
Also, the arrests in Spokane are up to 35, have you been keeping up with the news? Of course not, but you want to debate me here. wow
Busts should be conducted equally to stop all entry routes is the point I was making, but it appears you may be slow on the uptake.
Gangs regardless of color sell drugs, they will fill the gaps.
"Tim John"

You continue to amaze. You also continue to be wrong.
You say, and I quote: "Women outnumber men 3 to 1". According to US Census Bureau data for 2006, estimate the break down in population between men and women is:
* Women 50.7%
* Male 49.3%
More women then men, yes. 3 to 1 ratio, not hardly.
Question? What in the name of Sam Hill does the United States involvement in wars have to do with anything? Humor me, I lack your intellect.
I note you opine a lot but address little of what is directed at you. Whats wrong? Cat got your tongue?
Peace
PS: I thought the total arrested was up to 39.
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#15 Jul 26, 2008
The point, clown, is that popluation size has nothing to do with crime.

There more women then men, so there should be more women convicted of crimes then men. That is not the case.(there is less then 300,000 women in jails and prisons - I bet you'll find this FACT TO BE TRUE) Thanks for going on a fact-finding mission for me, clown, but you have made my point.

Whites out number all who commit crime, because they are more prone to crime then all other races.

Here, I want you to READ the information
http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2006/data/table_43...

Arrests mean that a police officer had enough probable cause that a crime was commited, and charged an offender accordingly - Take a look at ALL of the different charges, notice that all besides murders was commit more and by very high numbers then all others - SO, Why are there not more Whites in jails and prisons then Blacks -- answer RACISM & Favoritism in the Judicial system

WHICH LEADS ME BACK TO MY FIRST POST - I said Whites are free to commit crimes, THEY ARE, because as the do - the judicial system will either fail to convict them, will not carry the charge, give them a short nice sentence, seal their record, lower the charges, etc.... Whites commit more crime because THEY KNOW THEY LEGAL SYSTEM WON"T BE HARSH on them.
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#16 Jul 26, 2008
Here, Ed and this time, I'm bringing the heavy heat. I would like for you to read the first link to a HUGE list of women teachers who commit the act of rape on a minors.

1) Notice the pattern in who the offenders are, and that this issue is out of control in America (you won't see a group of Feds staging at bases to try to stop these criminals)
2) Notice the charges don't fit the crimes
3) Notice the SENTENCES, absolutely amazing weak.

For this next story I have a few questions for you.

1) Why would Kennedy not care about re-offending even before being sentenced? Hint, research the story for her proposed sentence.
2) Why is Kennedy not in jail waiting her sentence to start with? Hint, her skin tone looks like yours Ed.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php...

If you really look at what I've just shown you, you would see a cross section of crime in America. A crime spree that is on it's face Rape of Children, but as you read the judicial system's handling of the crimes - then you will note why so many more are willing to offend. Because these women are 99.9% White in all of these cases - the 'system' departs from the norms of criminal punishment and creates a lighter, weaker, slap on the hand-style of punishment.

This error in the judicial system is why Whites have been BRAINWASHED about Blacks being more violent or dangerous and more prone to crime. The system fails to curve Whites commiting crimes and then the FBI and all others showing stats CAREFULLY hide 'Assests' and then REPORT very 'BRIGHTLY' convictions and sentence information ie. those currently in jails and prisons or in corrections.

FBI Stats on jails and prisons says NOTHING about criminal activities, but more about judicial activities. Racism and Favoritism.
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#17 Jul 26, 2008
Here's the link for the HUGE list

http://www.wnd.com/index.php...

Here's the story on the women last name Kennedy...

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/nassau/ny-l...
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#18 Jul 26, 2008
Read each and every one of the stories Ed, BEFORE REPLYING. Then we will discuss Polypamy/Bigamy in depth.
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#19 Jul 26, 2008
Black man 'jailed' again for those that still don't understand the legal system : BLACK MAN JAILED FOR JAYWALKING !!!! that's right, Jaywalking.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/20...

White women gets 2 years probation for RAPE OF A MINOR!!! Again, this women committed rape of a 16 year old get 2 years probation.

http://www.conte2006.com/amber_s__jennings.ht...
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#20 Jul 26, 2008
In conclusion, Whites are free to commit crime in America. Blacks will continue to be charged with greater charges, sentenced much harsher for the fewer crimes they commit as compared to Whites.

Whites like Ed, will continue to be brainwashed by the systems bogus stats on convictions, jails and prisons information.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Spokane, WA Wed Former resident 5
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 713
Review: All About Smiles Family - Robert L John... (Aug '09) Aug 19 Eric L 7
Review: Wireless One Aug 15 Tom 1
What's up with people's height in this state? Aug 12 Kimberly 2
Considering relocation to Spokane. What's it li... (Feb '07) Aug 12 Ashly 30
We are thinking moving to Spokane (Nov '08) Aug 12 humbley blessed 140
•••
•••
•••

Cheney Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cheney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cheney News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cheney
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••