Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#2 Feb 22, 2013
You want an annual income? Get a job!
Jack

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Wildflower wrote:
We a new Poor Peoples Union who are demanding an annual income for all Americans.Under our plan every American citizen will make fifty thousand per year.
Oh dear lord....your stupidity is boundless.
yikes

Fort Smith, AR

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Wildflower wrote:
We a new Poor Peoples Union who are demanding an annual income for all Americans.Under our plan every American citizen will make fifty thousand per year.
You are poor because of the decisions you have made in life, and your poor decision making is not my responsibility. I came from a very poor family and I have worked hard, made sacrifices, and served the Lord, and as a result I have been blessed with success and oppotunity. With that said Kerri, I would like to debate this intelligently with you (although I am quite sure you are not capable of having an intelligent debate) so for my part I pose this query: If the government takes the money I have EARNED and gives it to people like you who have NOT earned it, what happens to your utopian society if people like me (those who produce wealth in this oountry)simply quit working and producing?
Why would I continue to work hard and earn a living, only to have the goverment take it and give to you who does not work? If your "plan" calls for everybody to have the same anual income, then what incentive do I have to excell, or even work at all for that matter? And if people like me stop working to support people like you, then where does the money come from to pay these annual salaries you speak of?
Tyrone

Corning, NY

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Why do you people continue replying to Kerri the syphlitic schmuck (other than for your amusement)? I stopped replying to her months ago. She's obviously a troll trying (and succeeding) to push our buttons. You can't fix stupid ..... I say lets ignore her completely. She'll go away.
yikes

Fort Smith, AR

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Tyrone wrote:
Why do you people continue replying to Kerri the syphlitic schmuck (other than for your amusement)? I stopped replying to her months ago. She's obviously a troll trying (and succeeding) to push our buttons. You can't fix stupid ..... I say lets ignore her completely. She'll go away.
Tyrone,
My apologies sir, but you are correct I do it for my amusement. I dont think she will ever go away.
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Simply amusement. She gets so upset while i'm having fun and laughing at her.
yikes

Fort Smith, AR

#10 Feb 22, 2013
The real Kerri G wrote:
you selfish and greedy people have a lot to learn, you will soon lose everything. All your bragging and self-righteousness are soon coming to an end
See I knew you could not have an intelligent debate. You should read your Bible 2 Thes 3:10 “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.”. Yoy just make it too easy to humiliate you.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Work to eat, not money? What do you think buys food, if not money, fool?

In your case, it's don't work, collect foodstamps and eat, mooch!
Jack

Vienna, VA

#14 Feb 23, 2013
Wildflower wrote:
There are other systems to be built without money, Money has no value. People do....,
I used to think people had value. That is until I was introduced to you, Josh and Anne on this forum.
Jack

Vienna, VA

#16 Feb 24, 2013
The real Kerri G wrote:
It is all one big pot of money, Tired of yours, ours and mine. Everyone should take according to their needs and give if they have extra.
So Kerri...when your success with Herbal Life takes off and you are awarded a BMW, are you going to sell it and distribute the proceeds equally to the poor? If not...why do you need an expensive, CO2 emitting luxury car when so many are hungry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chenango-Bridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once Again 19 hr Orson Wells 5
Keisha Roman Wed conklincolt 8
Florida oinker charged with murder Jun 21 Marinich 15
News Time to trim the fat (Mar '08) Sep '12 PorkBun 2
Ron Keibel (Aug '12) Aug '12 You Tuber 1
News 2,000 attend rally for natural gas drilling (Sep '09) Sep '09 DSElliott 1
News Broome legislator proposes making residential s... (Sep '08) Sep '08 J Barrett Wolf 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chenango-Bridge Mortgages