OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Fail in

Memphis, TN

#71555 Jun 24, 2014
What is your reason for running?
Candidate says "DUH"

Why should Oklahomans vote for you?
Because the voters are insane.

What is your political experience?
Ruler of the #2 backward state.

Education
Little, to NONE--Graduated from third grade, but couldn't pass the reading test.

Hometown
PoDunking, Oklahoma
Donnie

Memphis, TN

#71556 Jun 24, 2014
Three al-Jazeera journalists have been convicted of spreading false news in Egypt.

I bet Fox News are glad we don't have that law here.
Bud

Memphis, TN

#71557 Jun 24, 2014
Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 400 employees and has the following statistics?

29 have been accused of spouse abuse
7 have been arrested for fraud
19 have been accused of writing bad cheques
117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
3 have done time for assault
71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
4 have been arrested on drug-related charges
8 have been arrested for shoplifting
21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
84 have been arrested for drink driving in the last year

Which organization is this?

It's the 400+ members of the House of Representatives, the same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.
Zane

Memphis, TN

#71558 Jun 24, 2014
I hate working for technical support when the governor of Oklahoma calls.

"Hi, booty. The computer keeps freezing up, can you fix it for me?"

"I'll give it a shot, but follow my directions carefully." I said, "Now first I want you to click on 'my computer'

"How the hell am I supposed to do that, you cu**nt?! You're 10 miles away at work!" she raged before slamming the phone down.
Jay

Memphis, TN

#71559 Jun 24, 2014
When Packing Heat's new girlfriend told him that when she was 12 years old she did some modelling for a mail order catalogue, saying "Wow I probably wanked over your picture!" Probably wasn't the reply she was looking for
Dix

Memphis, TN

#71560 Jun 24, 2014
My new girlfriend, TAMARA, told me that she loves to feel it go right up her tight little hole till it hurts so much it starts to bleed.

Imagine how quickly my hard-on wilted when I realized she just meant she snorts coke.
Donnie

Memphis, TN

#71561 Jun 24, 2014
My new girlfriend told me that she had never met a man who could remove a girl's bra with one hand.

I told her I was used to it, as my other hand would normally be preventing screams from being heard.
Packing Heat

Memphis, TN

#71562 Jun 24, 2014
When my new girlfriend told me that she used to be a man called Terry, I just smiled and said, "That's great."

Come on now, does she really expect me to believe in all that reincarnation crap?
Max

Memphis, TN

#71563 Jun 24, 2014
My new girlfriend told me that she was beaten and sexually abused as a child.

Good. She'll be used to it then.
TAMARA

Memphis, TN

#71564 Jun 24, 2014
I think my wife has developed Attention Defecit Disorder. She said she has something really important to tell me.

Then she told me that she was expecting...

And that was it. Silly boitch didn't even finish the sentence.
DoesntMatters

Memphis, TN

#71565 Jun 24, 2014
I think my wife has learning difficulties.

No matter how many times I hit her, she never fu**cking learns.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#71566 Jun 24, 2014
The consensus is: it’s no accident. More than three-quarters of voters -- 76 percent -- think the emails missing from the account of Lois Lerner, the ex-IRS official at the center of the scandal over targeting of conservative groups, were deliberately destroyed.

That’s according to a new Fox News poll.

That suspicion is shared across party lines, albeit to varying degrees. An overwhelming 90 percent of Republicans think the emails were intentionally destroyed, as do 74 percent of independents and 63 percent of Democrats.

Overall, just 12 percent of voters believe the emails were destroyed accidentally. Another 12 percent are unsure.
Bud

United States

#71567 Jun 24, 2014
FAKE Bud wrote:
Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 400 employees and has the following statistics?
29 have been accused of spouse abuse
7 have been arrested for fraud
19 have been accused of writing bad cheques
117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
3 have done time for assault
71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
4 have been arrested on drug-related charges
8 have been arrested for shoplifting
21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
84 have been arrested for drink driving in the last year
Which organization is this?
It's the 400+ members of the House of Representatives, the same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.
So Karen what are the stats on the Senate?
Bud

United States

#71568 Jun 24, 2014
FAKE Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us vote Failin in again and do away with the teacher's union.
Whatever it takes to get rid of bad, lazy, ineffective teachers Karen.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#71569 Jun 24, 2014
An Unintended Gaffe & an Absurd Claim About Money Show How Chelsea Clinton Takes After Her Parents
7,132 Shares By Michael Hausam 11 hours ago

We must pity the poor Clinton ladies, as they just cannot catch a break. Either that, or they need to seriously consider replacing the advisors that are helping them frame answers to questions from softball-lobbing journalists.
Hillary has been unable to get away from her we were dead broke claims and even formerly-friendly media outlets are having a laugh at her expense. And now enter daughter Chelsea Clinton, talking about her career choices in an interview with Great Britains Telegraph.
In what is largely a puff piece, talking about her joining the Clinton Foundation and various career options, two things she said stand out and deserve further comment. Mentioning her various dietary changes over the years, from vegetation to pescatarian (fish eater) to meat eater, she said:
Im a big believer in listening to my bodys cravings.
Well just leave that one alone without pointing out thats what got Bubba into trouble.
Secondly, while explaining how it came about that Chelsea ended up working for Daddys foundation, she said:
Ive tried really hard to care about things that were very different from my parents. I was curious if I could care about (money) on some fundamental level, and I couldnt.
Um, didnt you get a $600,000 salary from NBC for basically doing nothing? Arent you the beneficiary of a tax-dodge deal on your parents home in New York? And didnt you and hubby just spend $10.5 million on an apartment?
Maybe at that level, its considered good form to deny caring about money. But to the rest of us, it just sounds absurd. In any event, its definitely time for the Clintons to take a serious look at replacing their public relations team
Bud

Jacksonville, AR

#71571 Jun 24, 2014
We mus pity poor TAMARA..
Max

Jacksonville, AR

#71572 Jun 24, 2014
Any news on how many rethugs got back in office by rethuggry and screwing with the voting machines?
Dr Jones

Jacksonville, AR

#71573 Jun 24, 2014
Not Worth It: Huge Majority Regret Iraq War, Exclusive Poll Shows

A divided nation finally agrees on something overwhelmingly: the war in Iraq was simply not worth fighting.

Seventy-one percent of Americans now say that the war in Iraq wasnt worth it, a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg poll shows, with skepticism about the lengthy war effort up substantially even in the last 18 months.

Just 22 percent now believe the 2003 war effort was worthwhile.

Support for Iraq War continues to dropNBCNEWS.COM

In a January 2013 NBC/Wall Street Journal poll asking the same question, 59 percent of Americans said the war wasnt worth it, versus 35 percent who said the opposite.

Half of respondents also said that the United States does not have a responsibility to help the Iraqi government as the country descends into sectarian violence, while 43 percent said that America should intervene.

Americans are even more pessimistic about Iraq where insurgent groups now threaten to overpower the government than about the war in Afghanistan. An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll earlier this month showed that 27 percent of respondents said the Afghan conflict was worth it, versus 65 percent who disagreed. Negativity about Iraq appears to rival that of the Vietnam War; three Gallup polls conducted from 1999-2000 found that about 7 in 10 Americans believe that 1970s war was a mistake.

Among diverse groups rarely in agreement on other big ticket items, skepticism about Iraq runs deep. Just 22 percent of men, 23 percent of young adults, and 21 percent of seniors say the war in Iraq was worth it.

Support for the war has dropped in almost all categories, but particularly among Republicans and conservatives. Now, Republicans are split about equally (46 percent worth it / 44 percent not worth it) on the issue.

When it comes to intervention in Iraq,elite groups - whites and those with higher incomes or an advanced education - were more likely to say that the U.S. has a responsibility to help stop the violence in Iraq.

The poll of 1,383 voters, conducted June 16 to June 22, has a margin of error of +/- 3.27.
Bud

Jacksonville, AR

#71574 Jun 24, 2014
Seventy-one percent of Americans now say that the war in Iraq wasnt worth it,

And cheney is still mouthing...
Bud

Jacksonville, AR

#71575 Jun 24, 2014
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever it takes to get rid of bad, lazy, ineffective teachers Karen.
Let us do away with the teachers unions and let the school boards do their thing---let their relatives run the school---Let the school board members decide that the only thing that needs to be taught is the second coming of the invisible man in the sky.

After all that will happen any day now--at any moment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
theda muller (Nov '15) Jul '17 Dr Kildeer 16
News Oklahoma receives Real ID extension Jul '17 michael 1
mcgee investments Jun '17 gene henderson 1
News DA Approves Felony Charge In Oologah Police Imp... (Jul '10) Apr '17 OMG 82
News Chelsea seeking to fill job of chief (Oct '08) Jan '17 Friendne 42
News Chelsea Police Chief Arrested On Drug Complaints (Aug '10) Oct '16 Alvin Boss 307
Debate: Gay Marriage - Chelsea, OK (Aug '10) Jul '15 e. w. 4

Chelsea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chelsea Mortgages