Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely correct and I too have told Jesse this.
Great Posts Jesse!
Hope all went well with your projects today.
Best Regards
Yes we finished but it was a tiring big job. First thing I did was hit the shower, you'd be surprised the places wood chips can hide, lol.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely correct and I too have told Jesse this.
Great Posts Jesse!
Hope all went well with your projects today.
Best Regards
Hey thanks Heat!
Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Get your trees taken care of? It ended up being a nice day. I hope we are done with the tree thing for awhile. But at least this was nothing like when we had a straight 100mph go thru this area. Man I thought we would never get that mess cleaned up even with all the help we had. But we did.
Yep all done but the weather wasn't that nice part of the day rained like hell.
Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Time for a movie and a 'cold one' with my wife. You guys keep the wolves at bay!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep all done but the weather wasn't that nice part of the day rained like hell.
Not here! Just took awhile for the sun to come out. Sounds like it was better here than where ever you are.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

The study team found the heaviest smokers of high-potency cannabis averaged about six years younger than patients who had not been smoking pot.

Psychosis is a general term for a loss of reality, and is associated with several psychiatric diseases, including schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

Some previous research has suggested that using cannabis might trigger psychosis in some people, especially those who may be vulnerable because of a family history of related mental illnesses or specific gene mutations.
----------

Ok so now we know what's wrong with Karen!

LMAO

hehehehehheheheheheheheheheheh ehe, hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Jon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/jan/...

China surpasses U.S. A. as world's largest trading nation but then with a terrible economy, no jobs, political disarray in Washington D.C., no leadership from our current president and the entire middle east disrupted with Al Queda taking back what our men and women lost their lives to secure...frankly bad news is the only news America's going to get.

And its going to get worse.
Jon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Sessions:'For Every One Job Added, Nearly 5 People Left the Workforce'
11:28 AM, Jan 10, 2014 • By DANIEL HALPER
Send to Kindle
Single Page
Print
Larger Text
Smaller Text
Alerts
reCAPTCHA challenge image Get a new challengeGet an audio challengeGet a visual challengeHelp
Alabama senator Jeff Sessions responds to the latest jobs report:
Jeff Sessions
"Today’s jobs report underscores a deeper problem facing our economy: a large and growing block of people who are chronically jobless and completely outside the workforce. In December, the economy added only 74,000 jobs – not nearly enough to keep up with population growth –and 347,000 left the workforce. That means for every one job added, nearly 5 people left the workforce entirely. There are now nearly 92 million Americans outside the workforce, resulting in the lowest participation rate in 36 years. The President’s immigration plan will only make things dramatically worse – and no amount of ‘promise zones’ will be a sufficient remedy for the millions of displaced workers.
----------
I had all the promises from Obama that I'm willing to accept since they have all turned out to be lies. I don't trust Obama's Promise Zones anymore that I trust ObamaCare.
Me too!
Jon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Jon wrote:
BREAKING NEWS ALERT:
US BOOTS ON THE GROUND IN SOMALIA....
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/10/us...
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Obamacare Enrollment Mix Looking Worse Than Expected

by John Sexton 10 Jan 2014, 9:20 AM PDT View Discussion

Now that the first deadline has passed and healthcare.gov is more or less working as it should have been in October, a new problem is beginning to reveal itself. So far, the mix of young, healthy enrollees in the risk pool is less than expected.

Yesterday insurance industry expert Bob Laszewski, who has been giving a unique behind the scenes perspective on the law for months now, gave an interview to Wonkblog's Ezra Klein. Here's what he had to say about the mix so far:

EK: I recognize that we won’t really know what the mix of healthy and sick people is until at least April, once we see the surge from the individual mandate. But what are insurers seeing in the mix so far?

RL: It’s not positive. I don’t want to say people have given up on the notion they’ll get a good mix. They know the administration will make a big push. The insurance companies will spend big on advertising and outreach. So no one has given up. But it doesn’t look good right now.

The enrollment deadline which just passed was really a deadline for people who wanted to avoid a gap in their insurance. The uninsured have barely been touched so far according to Laszewski. However, it's reasonable to expect more of them will respond to the end of March deadline when the individual mandate kicks in, i.e. there's a penalty for not signing up. That's the "surge" from the mandate that Klein is asking about.

Over at the New Republic, Jonathan Cohn has a graph prepared by MIT economist Jonathan Gruber showing there was a bump in the number of young people signing up in Massachusetts as the enrollment deadline got closer. So it's likely the numbers will get better. The question that really remains is: How big a hole is the enrollment mix in now and will a modest increase in younger enrollment be enough to bring it back in balance?

On that point, this morning Reuters reports that Humana's latest U.S. securities filing says the enrollment mix is "more adverse than previously expected." Back at Wonkblog, Sarah Kliff highlights an investors report from CitiGroup which says this about Humana's announcement:

On the third quarter conference call, Humana noted that because of the healthcare.gov website issues , it no longer expected to earn a modest profit margin on its exchange business, and that 2014 guidance assumed exchange enrollment would be unprofitable. With this latest 8-K, it now appears Humana believes it could lose even more money on its exchange business, because the mix of exchange enrollment is less favorable than anticipated...

Still, it's worth asking the question of whether Humana believes the entire exchange risk pool is worse than anticipated, or if the company's product positioning (low cost Gold plans in many markets and some regions where it had the only Platinum product available) is at least partly to blame.

In other words, maybe Humana just priced themselves out of the market for the kind of plans that would appeal to young people being forced onto the exchange. That may be the case but it also seems likely that Bob Laszewski was not just talking about Humana when he said "it doesn't look good right now." Even if Humana is doing worse than others in the market, that doesn't necessarily mean anyone is doing well.

As always, probably the best case for the fact that the enrollment mix does not look good right now is the fact that the Obama administration refuses to release any data.
==========

Bad news continues...
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Democrats

Dem senator under fire for pressuring agency to change insurance cancellation stats

Published January 10, 2014
Jan. 31, 2013: Sen. Mark Udall, D-Colo., speaks on Capitol Hill in Washington.AP

Democratic Colorado Sen. Mark Udall is under fire following reports that his staff pressured the Colorado Division of Insurance to walk back its claims that 250,000 people in the state had their health insurance canceled due to ObamaCare.

"It's downright shameful that Sen. Udall would attempt to intimidate state employees to give him political cover," Colorado GOP Chairman Ryan Call told FOX31 in Denver.

The allegations surfaced Thursday after the news site Complete Colorado published emails between Udall's office and the Colorado insurance agency last November. At the time, controversy was heating up over the hundreds of thousands of insurance cancellation notices going out -- the cancellations undercut President Obama's campaign-trail assertions that those who like their health plans can keep them.

Udall's staff challenged the Colorado agency for saying there had been 249,000 cancellations.

"Sen. Udall says our numbers were wrong. They are not wrong," one insurance department official wrote, according to a Nov. 14 email. "Cancellation notices affected 249,199 people. They want to trash our numbers. I'm holding strong while we get more details. Many have already done early renewals. Regardless, they received cancellation notices."

The dispute apparently was over the fact that many of those receiving cancellation notices were also being offered renewals.

"We reached out to the Dept. of Insurance because 250,000 cancellations was radically different than the number we were hearing from the insurance industry," Udall spokesman Mike Saccone told FOX31 Denver. "In fact, 96 percent of Coloradans who received 'cancellation letters' were offered an opportunity to renew their current coverage. To the average Coloradan, that is not a cancellation."

Udall's office wanted that clarification to be made.

But the tone of the emails drew accusations of intimidation.

One email showed the same insurance agency official telling colleagues she got a "very hostile phone call" from Udall's deputy chief of staff.

Another email showed a Udall staffer telling the division "we need to move on this ASAP -- or we'll be forced to challenge the 249K number ourselves."

Brook Hougesen, a spokeswoman with the National Republican Senatorial Committee, said in a statement that Udall "authorized his staff to pressure and intimidate state officials to manipulate health care cancellation statistics resulting from ObamaCare."

Rep. Cory Gardner, R-Colo., also wrote a letter on Thursday to state Insurance Commissioner Marguerite Salazar pressing for details about their insurance cancellation calculations.

Salazar told the Denver Post there was no "ongoing pattern of intimidation" with Udall's office.

Udall also told the Denver Post it was "really important to correct the record."
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Jesse wrote:
Karen lose your fake outrage toward Gov. Christie and why don't you focus on 20,000 less women in the workforce? Why don't you get really pissed over these women not being able to take care of themselves and their families? Why aren't you worried about how they are going to pay for groceries, rent/mortgages and healthcare?
If you really were an activist for women and children you'd be screaming at the top of your lungs AGAINST THE FAILURES of Obama and his lackluster administration.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer...
Gee, the House is too busy holding hearing about abortions, with their panel of all white males...to actually hold hearing about the ladies...because their so concerned about the lady parts.

And anything about equal pay for women, the righties vote against..

So really you might start with your own party.....

Cause you know they could do more than abortion bills and holding their 100th vote on Obamacare.....just sayin
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Oh Jesse, the outrage is not fake on Christie....

But we all know that Teapublicans hold different standard for Repubs......I mean...you can actually break the law and be re-elected as a Repub...

You can lie your way into a war and get thousands of people killed...no problem...

But watch the Repubs drag around the bodies of 4 State workers in Libya......

That's why some of picked up calling this 'Bridgegazi!'

And beating the sad sad IRS dead horse.....

Nah...I personally prefer Bridgegate. is going to play out for months...and months...

Funny thing those dirty tricks that are being brought out about the Christy admin....gee...It'll remind everyone of the original dirty trick admin of another Repub....Tricky Dick Nixon himself...
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Maddow's fracking analysis was nothing more than a biased, one-sided presentation of a serious science policy issue. That is unfortunate because Maddow likes to present herself as scientifically-minded. But presenting only the facts that support your case, instead of all of the facts, isn't what a scientist does -- it's what a partisan does.

http://www.realclearscience.com

==========
Rachel Maddow is a partisan since she cherry picks manipulating information to support her personal political agenda.
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Report: Veto-Proof Majority of Senators Support Iran Sanctions

by Jordan Schachtel 10 Jan 2014, 2:27 PM PDT 236 post a comment

Jim Sciutto, CNN’s Chief National Security Correspondent, is reporting that the Menendez-Kirk Iran sanctions bill has 77 Senators in favor of the legislation, more than enough to override a presidential veto.

Currently, the Nuclear Weapon Free Iran Act of 2013 has 58 cosponsors, representing 43 of the 45 Republicans in the Senate, along with 16 Democrats. The only two Republican Senators who have yet to sign onto the legislation are Senators Rand Paul (R-KY) and Jeff Flake (R-AZ). Senator Paul’s staff indicated that he was open to voting ‘Yes’ if the bill were to come to a vote. Senator Flake, however, has not publicly stated how he would vote on the legislation.

The President has already declared that he would veto the Iran sanctions bill. Press Secretary Jay Carney said of the bill,“We don’t think this action is necessary; we don’t think it will be enacted. If it were enacted, the president would veto it.” Two thirds of both houses of Congress are needed to overturn a veto. The 77 Senators reportedly in favor of the bill are more than enough, and it is widely acknowledged that the House would vote overwhelmingly in favor of the legislation.

Iran's English-language state-sponsored media outlet, PRESSTV, continues to blame Israel and the “Israel Lobby” for the legislation’s widespread support, going as far as to ask,“Will US Senate Crown Netanyahu Emperor?”

Ryan Costello of the National Iranian American Council, a group with suspected ties to the Ayatollah’s regime in Iran, wrote a scathing article attacking one of the bill’s original sponsors, Democratic Senator Robert Menendez. In the Huffington Post, Costello wrote “war is the likely outcome” should the United States pass further sanctions.

While the National Iranian American Council and other groups have tried to convince the American public that the United States should consider the Iranian regime as a rational actor in pursuit of diplomacy, Congress, along with the American public at large, virulently disagree. A recent poll displayed overwhelming support for additional sanctions from 77% of Democratic voters and 96% of Republicans.

Since August, when Iranian President Hassan Rouhani took office, over 300 people have been executed. Many of the individuals declared worthy of capital punishment were declared “Moharebeh,” or those who are “waging war against God” in Islamic law. The Iran Human Rights Documentation Center has estimated that 624 individuals were executed in 2013 alone. Rouhani’s troubling resumée also includes his connection to the 1994 bombing of the Buenos Aires Jewish Community Center in Argentina that resulted in the loss of dozens of innocent lives.

Will President Obama side with the vast majority of the American people, or will his administration instead decide to declare allegiance to its fringe allies in opposition to the bill?
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Oh, so your ready to go off to war...Maddy dear...

Please sign up as many of your dear family members....

But I think your reporting that the American people are behind the AIPAC bought politicians rush to war with Iran is slightly insane..

But if you want to..

Raise taxes for the war...
Reinstate the Draft with no outs..including females

Because maybe those suicides from soldiers fighting those wars in the sandbox for longer than WWII doesn't cause you to rethink your position...

Another ME war....I guess this is their idea of a jobs plan..

Oh and by the way....Have we ever won a war since WWII?

Have we won a war in the Middle East?

I don't know but going off to War without them attacking us....

I really don't think your going to find any support except from Israel...but gee...They never seem to send any troops...and we would still have to pay them their annual allotment...don't you know..

Neocon chickenhawks...don't you just love 'em
zzz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

More psycho babble? LOL hoochie mama?
Jenks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Agnostic wrote:
Oh, so your ready to go off to war...Maddy dear...
Please sign up as many of your dear family members....
But I think your reporting that the American people are behind the AIPAC bought politicians rush to war with Iran is slightly insane..
But if you want to..
Raise taxes for the war...
Reinstate the Draft with no outs..including females
Because maybe those suicides from soldiers fighting those wars in the sandbox for longer than WWII doesn't cause you to rethink your position...
Another ME war....I guess this is their idea of a jobs plan..
Oh and by the way....Have we ever won a war since WWII?
Have we won a war in the Middle East?
I don't know but going off to War without them attacking us....
I really don't think your going to find any support except from Israel...but gee...They never seem to send any troops...and we would still have to pay them their annual allotment...don't you know..
Neocon chickenhawks...don't you just love 'em
Give it up Mrs. Janbaz all you're concerned about is whether or not you'll be able to buy a damn rug when you go to visit your mother-in-law. After all the ONLY thing that motivates you on anything is if you think you'll benefit from it.

It's the culture of liberalism.
Jenks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

michigan1209 > Bob White
• 5 hours ago
&#8722;

&#9873;

Lies are good, fudge packing another, selling out America's Military, giving umbrage to the low info people who do not want to work, taking expensive and frequent vacations on OUR dime, causing chaos and unrest in the "Middle East", failing to control the situation in Iraq and finally just lying about the NSA spying on WE THE PEOPLE.

Those are all things this son of a scarlet woman and a communist author from Hawaii is really good at.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

Comments from the American People.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
The study team found the heaviest smokers of high-potency cannabis averaged about six years younger than patients who had not been smoking pot.

Some previous research has suggested that using cannabis might trigger psychosis in some people, especially those who may be vulnerable because of a family history of related mental illnesses or specific gene mutations.
Great insights. People who don't smoke marijuana are 6 years older than those
who do. Probably some are 10 years older too. And some are younger.
You've posted a brainless statement.

Yes some previous studies have claimed marijuana causes everything.
Warts, pregnancy, STD's, bestiality, tooth decay and etc.
Glad you dug up another one. FOX News is a good source.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,381 - 55,400 of62,148
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chelsea Discussions

Search the Chelsea Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 23 hr Indian 2,357
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 23 hr JAG 11,263
John Fite releases love songs CD (Mar '09) Feb '14 forsure 5
Miley Cyrus' tour hit with flood of... Feb '14 Big mike 7
Gusty Winds Down Power Lines In Tulsa; Advisory... Feb '14 Petal Power 1
pam p (Mar '13) Feb '14 I see u 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Chelsea, OK (Aug '10) Feb '14 haunted hayride 3
•••
•••
•••
Chelsea Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••