OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#57426 Jan 11, 2014
Well mental midgets...I'm going out and spending my hall that some idiot seems to think is 'our money'...sure wish he would get his butt out and clean around the restaurant to earn his money....oh...he thinks that our money is his tax money for my health insurance.....well seeing that's a tax credit that every businessmen in the US takes.....you have alot of imaginary money .....why your an imaginary billionaire...lol
Bud

United States

#57427 Jan 11, 2014
Same crap different day with you Karen.
Packing Heat

Tyler, TX

#57428 Jan 11, 2014
FakePacking Heat wrote:
Why are things getting worse under Obama?
O.J.: Wanted to die in "the Cancun" but...
going to die in "the can, coon!"
I do not like any non-whites, including injuns, blacks, or any other shade other than pure white.

I do not like any so-called white that gets a tan to darken their god given white skin.

Only pure white christians will get through the pearly gates.
Bud

United States

#57429 Jan 11, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
Looks like the androgynous DM and it's two cent psychology degree that is pulls out of it's butt...because schoolin...is so elitist..don't cha know...
But who needs education....DM thinks it's a certified genius and doesn't need any to make it's diagnosis that it hands out...but really Psychologist...heal thyself..
Forget it Karen you're in no position to cast a pebble much less a stone in anyone's direction. DM is touching a nerve maybe you should take a time out and see what that post hit home for you?
Bud

Tyler, TX

#57431 Jan 11, 2014
Bud wrote:
Same crap different day with you Karen.
What I mean is: I crap the same sh!t out of my mouth everyday.
Bud

Tyler, TX

#57432 Jan 11, 2014
Vote Christie and f'k Palin.
Joyce

Tyler, TX

#57433 Jan 11, 2014
I want some of that fat man.
Bud

United States

#57434 Jan 11, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
Well mental midgets...I'm going out and spending my hall that some idiot seems to think is 'our money'...sure wish he would get his butt out and clean around the restaurant to earn his money....oh...he thinks that our money is his tax money for my health insurance.....well seeing that's a tax credit that every businessmen in the US takes.....you have alot of imaginary money .....why your an imaginary billionaire...lol
Your hall?

ROFLMAO

I SWEAR TO GOD KAREN YOU COULDN'T HAVE BEEN A VERY GOOD STUDENT IF YOU ACTUALLY WENT TO COLLEGE AT ALL...
Jesse

Tyler, TX

#57435 Jan 11, 2014
Same some of the fat man for me.
Jon

Tyler, TX

#57436 Jan 11, 2014
I want some of that sh!t.
Packing Heat

Tyler, TX

#57437 Jan 11, 2014
Mine, ALL mine.
Bud

United States

#57438 Jan 11, 2014
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Bud, somebody should beat you.
You offering?
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#57440 Jan 11, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>

I never talk about my son on active duty because that's what
family members of active duty service men are supposed to do...
My sympathy for having raised a defective child.
Substandard types are the core of the military.
Glad he was admitted. It saves taxpayers real money.

Most Okies can't get in the military.
You can be proud.
Jesse

United States

#57441 Jan 11, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
Oh Bud, I'm going to get the rug...it's a small one by the way....for the wall...not one to stand on..And I'm going to be lleaving pretty soon...a lot faster than your can dive us to war again...I hope....but who know...I know how you chicenhawks love you some Shock and Awe.
And I already have tugs...been going over there for 28 years...
Don't even want to know why she goes to Iran to get tugs. Ray and the goat thing going on then now Iranian tugs.

LMAO
Jesse

United States

#57442 Jan 11, 2014
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hall?
ROFLMAO
I SWEAR TO GOD KAREN YOU COULDN'T HAVE BEEN A VERY GOOD STUDENT IF YOU ACTUALLY WENT TO COLLEGE AT ALL...
I know and she talks about Tamara's typos and misspelling...go figure!
Bud

United States

#57443 Jan 11, 2014
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Christie's lying fat ass should be in jail
If all liars were put in jail Obama Bin Lyin would be residing in Club Fed by now. Cell mates would be Congress and Karen Janbaz of OKC. WFO would be the bookie for the mob behind bars.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#57444 Jan 11, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
I actually can not you posted this Karen. After all the screaming you have done about more should be taken away from big business and Not to long ago your rantings about the oil companies should be doing with their money.
Like you get your butt out and clean around anything! You were the one bragging on here that the taxpayers were paying for your Health insurance. And if that was not enough you were bragging what all you could buy because your health insurance is being paid for by the taxpayers.
Then you wonder why posters jump your butt constantly. OH MY, LOL you are a joke!
Bud

United States

#57445 Jan 11, 2014
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Christie's lying fat ass should be in jail
Btw, if they can find a way in the world to tie him to a email, memo, verbal or implied statement of intent toward closing the lanes on the bridge then Christie's history. As he should be I'm personally sick of politicians playing games like spoiled children with people lives.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#57446 Jan 11, 2014
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
I know and she talks about Tamara's typos and misspelling...go figure!
Don't you know that is how she broke her nail she was getting fix yesterday. Miss keying.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#57447 Jan 11, 2014
Fry Queen wrote:
Whoopsie … stick a fork in the Christie Administration … it is DONE
Fry Queen, you really haven't recovered from the cold weather, have you?

When the masses turned on Christie:
http://www.usprocyclingnews.com/photo/content...

When the rest of us did:
http://www.rushimg.com/cimages//media/images/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chelsea Police Chief Arrested On Drug Complaints (Aug '10) Oct '16 Alvin Boss 307
theda muller (Nov '15) Sep '16 tired 8
Sushnik twins Sep '16 nhs00 1
betty davis Aug '16 friend 1
Dan Johnson is a douche (Aug '15) Jun '16 Biscuits and gravy 2
Prince (Apr '16) Apr '16 Seven 2
party girls (Feb '16) Mar '16 Just saying 2

Chelsea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chelsea Mortgages