OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Bud

United States

#49457 Oct 16, 2013
Karen's worried about Heat not spelling her last name correct, lol

PRICELESS

Hey Heat,
Why don't you brush up on FARSI?
Bud

United States

#49458 Oct 16, 2013
Personally if they settle this stalemate it will give the world more time to report and discuss the failures of ObamaCare.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#49459 Oct 16, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem I have a life outside of Topix just like you do.
lol

Yep, but... it is fun to watch the ignorant libtards get their panties all twisted in a wad... especially Karen and the community negro, so what from choctaw, lol. Maybe I will get back to them when I want to, lol, ignorant dolts.

Democrats in the Senate have finally surrendered to Mitch Mc. and he is trying to bring it to a wrap until Jan. or Feb. 2014. At least the Sequester stays and some spending cuts but waiting to see the final bill.

Later
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#49460 Oct 16, 2013
Dem's answer to the Tea Party Hostage Taking with video:

Here's a hint little tea pots:

Absolutely not one person arguing for Republican candidates and legislative initiatives will call them selves Republicans.

If you won't even acknowledge you stand by them why should we listen to you at all and vote or support them?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#49461 Oct 16, 2013
Bud wrote:
PRICELESS
Hey Heat,
Well Bud, yesterday you tried to hit at me for misspelling and today your defending some one misspelling on you team.

Bud, person of many names, of course you would try to make it look ridiculous for someone to speak another language...that's only for educated people...not people like you...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#49462 Oct 16, 2013
Bud wrote:
Personally if they settle this stalemate it will give the world more time to report and discuss the failures of ObamaCare.
We are instead focusing on the failures of Tea Pot Republicans.

And we will all the way through 2014 and 2016.

Thanks to you all for giving us so much material and video to work with. We will be sure to take advantage of it and replay all of this throughout the years. Thanks.
Bud

United States

#49464 Oct 16, 2013
His not on my 'team' and I'm not on his. I don't consider expressing opinions as a game with winners and losers. Besides isn't the far left opinion that everyone is a winner and that no one is exceptional?

Heat spelled your last name wrong big deal, where as you spelled a half dozen common words wrong and still spout your stupid opinion you're more educated. That shows your insecurity not his. Your name isn't a common name easy to see where 'e' could be substituted for an 'a'.

Thanks for the laughs. My education isn't the subject matter here no need to boast about degrees. All we are, is a group of people expressing our personal rationale on a particular subject matter.

Some bare more credibility than others.
Bud

United States

#49465 Oct 16, 2013
Should read he's instead of his.
Lisa

United States

#49466 Oct 16, 2013
Bud wrote:
Some people too dense to realize there's a large segment of our country who are fed up to the gills with both parties and the republican and democratic elite.
Kick out incumbents!
a

At work today my fellow colleagues were all disgusted with Congress and the polls reflect America's discontent as well.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#49467 Oct 16, 2013
Bud wrote:
PRICELESS
Hey Heat,

Only 3 words I want to learn in FARSI...
Bomb The Bastards.

It is funny I had that same thought when I read it and low and behold you had it answered here, LOL.

On to more important matter than how Karen spells her Iranian name.

Obama has been President for 5 years now...

We're still running deficts and our national debt is still increasing.

As he himself has suggested, that's a failure of his leadership.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#49468 Oct 16, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>a
At work today my fellow colleagues were all disgusted with Congress and the polls reflect America's discontent as well.

Only one solution...
FIRE EVERYONE OF THEM ON BOTH SIDES!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#49469 Oct 16, 2013
Bud wrote:
His not on my 'team' and I'm not on his. I don't consider expressing opinions as a game with winners and losers. Besides isn't the far left opinion that everyone is a winner and that no one is exceptional?
Heat spelled your last name wrong big deal, where as you spelled a half dozen common words wrong and still spout your stupid opinion you're more educated. That shows your insecurity not his. Your name isn't a common name easy to see where 'e' could be substituted for an 'a'.
Thanks for the laughs. My education isn't the subject matter here no need to boast about degrees. All we are, is a group of people expressing our personal rationale on a particular subject matter.
Some bare more credibility than others.
Well it's not like he hasn't typed it over and over about 30+ times!

Pick at my spelling Bud and I'll just stick to picking at your ideas.

But what's funny is that your obviously a person that has been here a lot over the years but won't return with you 'old' name. Ruined that one, huh?

But no matter, your arguing for the Tea Pots, enough said.

Who will you be next week, or even 10 mins, you could even be Heat himself. LOL
Lisa

United States

#49470 Oct 16, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one solution...
FIRE EVERYONE OF THEM ON BOTH SIDES!
That seems to be the only solution.
Bud

United States

#49471 Oct 16, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's not like he hasn't typed it over and over about 30+ times!
Pick at my spelling Bud and I'll just stick to picking at your ideas.
But what's funny is that your obviously a person that has been here a lot over the years but won't return with you 'old' name. Ruined that one, huh?
But no matter, your arguing for the Tea Pots, enough said.
Who will you be next week, or even 10 mins, you could even be Heat himself. LOL
Never changes same fixed responses. You have hard wired responses like pushing a button on a mindless, thoughtless machine.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#49472 Oct 16, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bomb The Bastards.
It is funny I had that same thought when I read it and low and behold you had it answered here, LOL.
Wrong again low information economic illiterate. If you read something besides Free Republic, Red State, Breitbots, and turned off Fox News then you would find out this:

That are budget deficits have been steadily declining. That's why you never have facts with links to back up your garbage.

Here's my proof: Budget deficit down 35%.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-budget-de...

At least Bud forgives your spelling errors. I guess Bud is just programmed to be a Dem spell check program.
Bud

United States

#49473 Oct 16, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bomb The Bastards.
Kind of slaps you in the face doesn't it? LOL, who cares if Abdul's name is spelled with one letter different?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#49474 Oct 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Much better attitude. I knew if I kept at it and didn't give up, you would change.
I do not see the difference in using HAHA, HOHO or HEHE. So if you want to take something like that to make a big deal about then go ahead. I thought your post seemed rather childish as I think the same of this one.

Now have a Great Evening!
Bud

United States

#49475 Oct 16, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again low information economic illiterate. If you read something besides Free Republic, Red State, Breitbots, and turned off Fox News then you would find out this:
That are budget deficits have been steadily declining. That's why you never have facts with links to back up your garbage.
Here's my proof: Budget deficit down 35%.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-budget-de...
At least Bud forgives your spelling errors. I guess Bud is just programmed to be a Dem spell check program.
Apparently you are the low information poster here. Our debt is almost 17 trillion (so far) Karen our total unfunded is considerably higher, shockingly higher. A budget for a fiscal year after sequestration reductions show a decline.

You have the same mentality that Obama does "raising the debt limit doesn't increase the deficit"....laughable lack of logic.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#49476 Oct 16, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you are the low information poster here. Our debt is almost 17 trillion (so far) Karen our total unfunded is considerably higher, shockingly higher. A budget for a fiscal year after sequestration reductions show a decline.
You have the same mentality that Obama does "raising the debt limit doesn't increase the deficit"....laughable lack of logic.
I understand that you only take a name with three letters, that's all you can handle but the debt limit is only debt that the House has already approved and spent.

By throwing Tea Pots throwing their temper tantrum that cost us billions. So that will require another lift to the debt limit and all that got citizens is another bout of hot air from the Right with nothing in return, as usual.

You can type all day little tea pot but all you do is prove your economically illiterate and that has nothing to do with how well your spell checker runs.

Those on the Right side have already proven that their not the financially responsible party in capital letters.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#49477 Oct 16, 2013
Correction:

By throwing their temper tantrum, the Tea Pots cost us billions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Domestic violence center sees spike in reports ... Feb 20 whathappened 1
theda muller (Nov '15) Feb 4 soloman citizen 20
News Rogers County Sheriff Investigators Uncover Sto... (Sep '10) Jan '18 Richie Atchley 59
Mathew Collins/ Collins family Dec '17 raper johnson 2
News Longtime DA Esser loses in GOP primary (Aug '10) Sep '17 FYI 6
News Oklahoma receives Real ID extension (Jul '17) Jul '17 michael 1
mcgee investments (Jun '17) Jun '17 gene henderson 1

Chelsea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chelsea Mortgages