|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>LL! Hey Santa Claus, I don't believe in you anymore, so I could careless about what you think.
Another one of your funny jokes. You kidding me you never believed in me! You never cared about what I thought. Oh well that's LIFE.
I will say hope you are a better person in real life than you appear on here.
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>One more thing----Debt free including a 2 story house on 7 acres 10 years old and paid for.
I do not have to speak up for myself when it comes to you.
LOL! You just did.
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

"We pass balanced budgets in Oklahoma, so we're not willing or able to spend money we don't have to prop up a federal government that won't keep its own doors open."

-Gov. Mary Fallin

Tall talk from a Governor that's state takes more in federal aid, then they pay in federal taxes.

Who is really to blame for the deficit?
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Another one of your funny jokes. You kidding me you never believed in me! You never cared about what I thought. Oh well that's LIFE.
I will say hope you are a better person in real life than you appear on here.
Do you think your Santa Claus? Maybe that is why you HOHOed.

You should add another HO if you truly believe. HEHEHE!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

So What wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think your Santa Claus? Maybe that is why you HOHOed.
You should add another HO if you truly believe. HEHEHE!
What ever you want to make of it is fine with me!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

For the attempted extortion that Tea Pot/Repub tried to pull off Economists predict that the country lost thousands of jobs, billions in economic output, diminished consumer confidence, and the prospect of a lower credit rating.

But Tea Pot Sen. Ted Cruze said it was all worth it because he got a whole new list of crazy like minded donors.

Yes, this is what it was all about for TeaPot/Repub Extortionist Pols, they have new lists of Rubes to get money from.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/10/16/...
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

So What wrote:
<quoted text>feel free to distance yourself from me as much as you can. It makes me feel much better knowing I'm not like you; a White Trash Bigot.

You over look the most important part, "I don't give a damn what you think negro bitch"!

Anyone that takes a self righteous sh!t for brains, like you seriously would be as delusional as you are inbred...

Since your miserable pathetic life depends on government to exist, you should examine how you became the dependent parasite you are and why you are such a failure as well as useless parasite in society.
Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Packing Heat wrote:
Sheila Jackson Lee who is FREE... said this on the Floor of the House of Congress...
"I stand here as a freed slave, freed 148 years ago by President Lincoln"
note: the people that owned and sold her could not be reached for comment.
She by now should realize that if it wasn't for 'white' men her people would still be in chains. Late Senator Robert Byrd(D)was a KKK member and grand Who-Ha who probably secretly harbored resentment Sheila Jackson Lee was not only black but a woman in the hollowed walls of congress.
Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

"ThinkProgress", no wonder she spouts all day the poor woman is clueless.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>For the attempted extortion that Tea Pot/Repub tried to pull off Economists predict that the country lost thousands of jobs, billions in economic output, diminished consumer confidence, and the prospect of a lower credit rating. But Tea Pot Sen. Ted Cruze said it was all worth it because he got a whole new list of crazy like minded donors. Yes, this is what it was all about for TeaPot/Repub Extortionist Pols, they have new lists of Rubes to get money from.

Has most Americans still wondering why Obama and Harry Reid shut the Government down. The Republican controlled Congress passed 11 seperate bills to keep the Government open.

I know you libtards keep denying that but you bastards lie all the time anyway and everyone knows it. The only part shut down and not funded is non-essentials and of course Obamacare which never has got up running yet anyway.

Maybe the SCOTUS can kick another leg out from under it and we will watch it Humpty Dumpty into a Great Fall...
ROFLMAO.

All I'm saying is GIVE SHUT DOWN a Chance Karen...
I'm sure you too, will find we never needed all this much government in the first place as all American are now realizing.

The rest of that bullshit you are spewing is total bullshit with zero facts to back it up! Liberal Blogs are not considered FACTS, you ignorant dolt!
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>What ever you want to make of it is fine with me!
Much better attitude. I knew if I kept at it and didn't give up, you would change.
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You over look the most important part, "I don't give a damn what you think negro bitch"!
Anyone that takes a self righteous sh!t for brains, like you seriously would be as delusional as you are inbred...
Since your miserable pathetic life depends on government to exist, you should examine how you became the dependent parasite you are and why you are such a failure as well as useless parasite in society.
BLAHBLAHBLAH........same old dribble, wipe your chin and thing of some new insults.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Bud wrote:
"ThinkProgress", no wonder she spouts all day the poor woman is clueless.

That pathetic miserable hack, Karen Janbez has been, is now and always will be as clueless as any hack to ever walk the face of this earth. She also thinks Paul Krugman is an Econmist yet he is nothing more than a lying liberal hack too.

The bright side is the dumbass gives us something to laugh at all the while her Messiah Obama is destroying this Nation.

By the way, I agree will all your posts from last night, sorry didn't get them all answered.

Best Regards
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

So What wrote:
<quoted text>BLAHBLAHBLAH........sa me old dribble, wipe your chin and thing of some new insults.

"thing of some"????
You didn't attend school when you were in slave camp? sad...

Blah Blah YAWN!
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Has most Americans still wondering why Obama and Harry Reid shut the Government down. The Republican controlled Congress passed 11 seperate bills to keep the Government open.
I know you libtards keep denying that but you bastards lie all the time anyway and everyone knows it. The only part shut down and not funded is non-essentials and of course Obamacare which never has got up running yet anyway.
Maybe the SCOTUS can kick another leg out from under it and we will watch it Humpty Dumpty into a Great Fall...
ROFLMAO.
All I'm saying is GIVE SHUT DOWN a Chance Karen...
I'm sure you too, will find we never needed all this much government in the first place as all American are now realizing.
The rest of that bullshit you are spewing is total bullshit with zero facts to back it up! Liberal Blogs are not considered FACTS, you ignorant dolt!
LOL! You should take your own advise and GIVE SHUT DOWN a chance. Get out and take a walk, how bad could the eggs that the little children in your homeless camp throw at you really hurt.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Heat

Everyone knows it was the TeaPot/Repubs that when imbecile and shut down the gov. That's why your poll numbers are in the toilet.

I think your attempts to rewrite the whole story is amusing. I'm sure the day will come when you start posting that Obamacare was a Repub plan. Oh yes it will.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
That pathetic miserable hack, Karen Janbez has been, is now and always will be as clueless as any hack to ever walk the face of this earth. She also thinks Paul Krugman is an Econmist yet he is nothing more than a lying liberal hack too.
The bright side is the dumbass gives us something to laugh at all the while her Messiah Obama is destroying this Nation.
By the way, I agree will all your posts from last night, sorry didn't get them all answered.
Best Regards
Heat you misspelled my last name idiot.

Heat thinks he's an economist.....He's just a wingnut whose political opinions are irrelevant and never work out. Heat is still sticking with the old discredited Repub Trickle down economic theories.

He hasn't had a national political win since 2010 when the nuts got the majority in the House.

Obamacare is still law and Obama is still the President.

And today we will get a new Dem Senator and soon we will have a new Dem Gov in Virginia while the Repub Gov of Virginia leaves in disgrace and possible criminal charges.

And Houston newspaper are printing buyer's remorse stories for endoring Ted Cruze.

Yes, I am going to rub your face in it Heat. It's so deserved.
Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Best Regards
No problem I have a life outside of Topix just like you do.

lol
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Talk about destroying the nation.

All the gridlock Repubs have thrived on every time we talk budgets or debt ceilings has cost us:

$700,000,000,000.00

Yes, Seven hundred billion Dollars.

That sure is a lot of money that could have gone to building our infrastructure and making jobs.

Instead it was just vaporized in Tea Pot/Rep. stupidity.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Here's the link to the $700 Billion trashing by Repubs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/17/business/ec...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,901 - 47,920 of69,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chelsea Discussions

Search the Chelsea Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Thu Erin 2,581
dewayne baxter Jul 7 Honey Hole 3
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Jun 16 Jenks 11,281
John Fite releases love songs CD (Mar '09) Jun '14 billie 6
joe moore (Jun '11) May '14 mee 3
Nowata Co. authorities destroy 32,000 marijuana... (May '10) May '14 wow 3
Let's Change Chelsea Oklahoma (Mar '11) Apr '14 melko 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chelsea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••