Review: Pa's Mower Shop

Review: Pa's Mower Shop

Posted in the Chelsea Forum

Sarah

Collinsville, OK

#1 Apr 27, 2013
This place is the most unprofessional business I have ever seen. If I ran my own business & wanted crappy service, I would ask them for advice. Bought a lawn mower, wouldnt let me test drive it. Then had a mower broke brought it to them to look at it & before I could get it off the truck he told me I broke it by running over something. Little does he know, I have never used the mower before...it was like that when I brought it home. So obviously he doesnt know what the hell hes doing. NEver use this place. Horrible people, an old guy & his shitty son.
happy

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2014
Sarah how much happier can I be I bought a
mower at PAS best lawn mower I've ever owned Road mode used borrowed totally happy super durable I would go back and buy another one in a heartbeat but I'll probably never have to feel this one will last the rest of my life and that wasn't his son

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
theda muller (Nov '15) Sep 19 Mr Mystery 7
Sushnik twins Sep 19 nhs00 1
betty davis Aug '16 friend 1
Dan Johnson is a douche (Aug '15) Jun '16 Biscuits and gravy 2
Prince Apr '16 Seven 2
party girls (Feb '16) Mar '16 Just saying 2
Cheater (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sick of them 2

Chelsea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance