Fueling time savers: County deputies ...

Fueling time savers: County deputies using new service

There are 167 comments on the Claremore Daily Progress story from Jul 13, 2010, titled Fueling time savers: County deputies using new service. In it, Claremore Daily Progress reports that:

The Rogers County Sheriff's Department will change the way its deputies fuel up their vehicles this month, a move intended to save time by limiting the distance traveled to fueling stations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Claremore Daily Progress.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Joke

Claremore, OK

#166 Aug 27, 2010
passing by wrote:
Yes the Sheriff does them himself several times a day. How does he even spend time at his office. By the way how is the request for the cam dash coming along?
The dash cam deal was just a little joke on the Hazzard County boys.


BadCourt.com
passing bi

United States

#167 Aug 27, 2010
Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
The dash cam deal was just a little joke on the Hazzard County boys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0EKBqpnEOK0XX
BadCourt.com
Yeah most people got that but passing by from the ip address spring, Texas was being their usual. Again, is that on a Rogers County Owned computer "passing by"? Mr Starkey your website is truthful and more people than you realize agree with you. Most, if not all, fear retaliation for speaking out against what is wrong with the Sheriff's office. Thank you for helping us see what is going on in Rogers County!!!

“Caring father.”

Since: Feb 08

http://hallcase.bravehost.com

#168 Aug 28, 2010
Spoke yesterday with my local county extension agent. History tells me that they first accuse on line and then when I do not get scared, they make phone calls. The 4H club ib Tulsa I was apart of is long since closed. They chose to close it several years after I left. That was in 1995. It closed in 1998 (?). I am in good standing with the 4H. Period. Your misinformation from my family will not detere me. Just like the rest of their misinformation and lies. Funny how this accusation never came up in the two years of the juvenile deprived case. Oh, it was mentioned and I was questioned by Maggie Box, OKDHS. It was never mentioned in a courtroom. I lived in Tulsa County from 2006-2007 and was never questioned by Tulsa County on the matter. OKDHS did come to my home on false reports of child abuse (thanks for the brotherly love Jeff). I have nothing to ask forgiveness for. The 4H club recieved their money and purchased a Sportsman cabinet incubator. Last I heard the 4H office had it. The remaining trees were to be sold at my farm stand. Before I could pay the remaining bill, the nursury went out of business and the bancruptcy court sold their assets to others. All accounts of the nursury were closed out. Guess I get blamed for their inability to stay in business?

“Caring father.”

Since: Feb 08

http://hallcase.bravehost.com

#169 Aug 28, 2010
Seems I have been stalking my family again. Recently I learned that last year I was seen stalking my sister’s daughter’s family in Little Rock, Arkansas. Their son had to be hospitalized at the Arkansas Children’s Hospital (ACH). My niece’s husband saw me stalking them at ACH. They asked my mother why I was following them.

Paranoia is a thought process heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. Historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state.

Fact: Nicole had severe ear drum damage due to the extreme neglect in Rogers County.
Fact: Nicole had to be 5 years old to have her ear drum rebuilt.
Fact: Nicole was treated at the U of O Medical Center in Tulsa until 3/2008.
Fact: April 2008 Nicole started getting treatment at Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
Fact: Arkansas Children’s Hospital provides care and treatment for all children of Arkansas!

Fact: I was at Arkansas Children’s Hospital getting treatment for Nicole and never saw my nephew-in-law.

Fact: Nicole had to have her left ear drum REBUILT to correct the damage from Rogers County.

Fact: My family has become PARANOID that I am what they said I was. Hopefully they will receive treatment for this and will be able to go on with a more normal life.

So the sheriff no longer wears his badge or gun in the commercials? Does he lock them in his patrol car? Leave them with a stage hand? Or does a Rogers County Deputy travel with him and holds the badge and gun until the filming is over? So many questions!
Broken Arrow Observer

United States

#170 Aug 28, 2010
jimahall wrote:
Spoke yesterday with my local county extension agent. History tells me that they first accuse on line and then when I do not get scared, they make phone calls. The 4H club ib Tulsa I was apart of is long since closed. They chose to close it several years after I left. That was in 1995. It closed in 1998 (?). I am in good standing with the 4H. Period. Your misinformation from my family will not detere me. Just like the rest of their misinformation and lies. Funny how this accusation never came up in the two years of the juvenile deprived case. Oh, it was mentioned and I was questioned by Maggie Box, OKDHS. It was never mentioned in a courtroom. I lived in Tulsa County from 2006-2007 and was never questioned by Tulsa County on the matter. OKDHS did come to my home on false reports of child abuse (thanks for the brotherly love Jeff). I have nothing to ask forgiveness for. The 4H club recieved their money and purchased a Sportsman cabinet incubator. Last I heard the 4H office had it. The remaining trees were to be sold at my farm stand. Before I could pay the remaining bill, the nursury went out of business and the bancruptcy court sold their assets to others. All accounts of the nursury were closed out. Guess I get blamed for their inability to stay in business?
Looks like I hit a sore spot. If untrue, Why trouble with an excuse. Midwestern filed bankruptcy 2 years after you owed them. Why did you cheat and steal from them. You were to pay for the trees 30 days and you never did. Your answer proves my point about you and your lifestyle.

Made you do alot of squirming and double checking to see if you had the police on your butt. lol. You know you are quilty and was moving around and running so as to not be found right after your theft.

Again, your brother wants nothing to do with you and your lifestyle, as for me I will continue with the truth until you get off this forum. I am retired and have plenty of time for research.
Broken Arrow Observer

United States

#171 Aug 28, 2010
jimahall wrote:
Seems I have been stalking my family again. Recently I learned that last year I was seen stalking my sister’s daughter’s family in Little Rock, Arkansas. Their son had to be hospitalized at the Arkansas Children’s Hospital (ACH). My niece’s husband saw me stalking them at ACH. They asked my mother why I was following them.
Paranoia is a thought process heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. Historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state.
Fact: Nicole had severe ear drum damage due to the extreme neglect in Rogers County.
Fact: Nicole had to be 5 years old to have her ear drum rebuilt.
Fact: Nicole was treated at the U of O Medical Center in Tulsa until 3/2008.
Fact: April 2008 Nicole started getting treatment at Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
Fact: Arkansas Children’s Hospital provides care and treatment for all children of Arkansas!
Fact: I was at Arkansas Children’s Hospital getting treatment for Nicole and never saw my nephew-in-law.
Fact: Nicole had to have her left ear drum REBUILT to correct the damage from Rogers County.
Fact: My family has become PARANOID that I am what they said I was. Hopefully they will receive treatment for this and will be able to go on with a more normal life.
So the sheriff no longer wears his badge or gun in the commercials? Does he lock them in his patrol car? Leave them with a stage hand? Or does a Rogers County Deputy travel with him and holds the badge and gun until the filming is over? So many questions!
Sounds like you are the one with Paranoia.

Your family has done away with you and could care less with anything you or your family are doing. Again sounds like a sore spot was hit.

Mr. Starkey might be a man trying to do some good on here, But you have your own agenda and it is all about you as you prove everytime you post on any Rogers County topics.

You are smooth, but not very smart. Move on Mr. Hall or prove everyone right about you.

“Caring father.”

Since: Feb 08

http://hallcase.bravehost.com

#172 Aug 29, 2010
Broken Arrow Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are the one with Paranoia.
Your family has done away with you and could care less with anything you or your family are doing. Again sounds like a sore spot was hit.
Mr. Starkey might be a man trying to do some good on here, But you have your own agenda and it is all about you as you prove everytime you post on any Rogers County topics.
You are smooth, but not very smart. Move on Mr. Hall or prove everyone right about you.
Seems you are the stalker. Not to worry. I have committed no crime. Have passed criminal background checks twice for my volunteer positions. If any law enforcement agency wanted me my enemiies would have assisted them in finding me by now. Each post I make is in my name with Monticello, Arkansas in the tag line. I place my website address often. Have never tried to hide my identity. Yet, Broken Arrow Observer hides behind a fake name. If anything you say is true, why hide your identity. Prove you are not family. Stand up and stop this high school bullying.

At least some of us have the guts to admit who we are. Must say this, the pawn shop sheriff does not hide his name and likeness in his commercials. Topix needs to require a real name from anyone who posts. If I was worried about you I would have called the police. I was not. Just made certain that your misinformation and falsehoods would not harm my children.

Hmm....what will your delusional and paranoid mind think of next?

Back to the topic...... anyone know how the fuel cards are working out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buyer beware Jun '15 RIPPED OFF 1
Methamphetamine (Sep '10) May '15 Johnny55 2
News Is this Oklahoma town run on A 'Good Ol' Boy' S... May '15 smilingjack 3
Erika & Wille Short (Dec '12) May '15 smalltwnchick 5
News Chelsea, Okla., official says he didn't know of... (Aug '10) May '15 smalltwnchick 53
johnathan e scarbrough Mar '15 YOUSHOULDKNOW 1
ken cobb Mar '15 kathy 2
More from around the web

Chelsea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chelsea Mortgages