The TIN FOYIL COUNTRY CAFE finally RE...

The TIN FOYIL COUNTRY CAFE finally RE-OPENS

Posted in the Chelsea Forum

TIN FOYIL CAFE

United States

#1 Dec 13, 2011
After three long years, and a lot of setbacks, hard work & perseverance pays off. The TIN FOYIL COUNTRY CAFE' finally re-opens for Business! Located at Route 66 on Hwy. 28A (right next to the Historic TOP HAT DAIRY) A couple from California (probably returning after the Dust Bowl incident) revived the Cafe which is now open to the public. Although just a soft opening, the Grand Opening will probably be held in the Spring. Serving Country Style Home Cooking in an Old Western atmosphere. Bringing back some of the Old West while preserving a piece of our heritage! OPEN 6:00am to 8:00pm Monday through Friday and 8:00am to 5:00pm. Saturday and Sunday. Western attire appreciated! Yes you can leave your Hat on!(Ma said so) Saddle up and ride on down...check your firearms at the door please!(*~*)
Robbin

United States

#2 May 21, 2012
Congrats few pritty waitresses and godhood typhoid you got it:-)
Robbin

United States

#3 May 21, 2012
Few pretty waitresses, good food and you're on the way.
kidding

Tulsa, OK

#4 May 21, 2012
You must be joking! Isn't the owner the one who stole Sheriff Walton's sign?
FOYILED

Rancho Mirage, CA

#5 Jul 27, 2012
Isn't this land owned by the state and illegal to sell if your not the owner. What is Foyil Addition anyway. Is it even in Foyil?
Friends of Foyil

Miami, OK

#6 Aug 9, 2013
kidding wrote:
You must be joking! Isn't the owner the one who stole Sheriff Walton's sign?
Who are you and what state do you live in? What are you talking about? She voted for him and posted his signs in front of her establishment for months before the election. So what you are saying does not even make sense. He comes in there for Burgers. Where do you get your information? And why would you want to comment on a site you obviously know nothing about.
getreal

Bartlesville, OK

#7 Aug 19, 2013
Friends of Foyil wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you and what state do you live in? What are you talking about? She voted for him and posted his signs in front of her establishment for months before the election. So what you are saying does not even make sense. He comes in there for Burgers. Where do you get your information? And why would you want to comment on a site you obviously know nothing about.
Helloooo! Guess we should post a link to KOTV's video of the gold handicap van dropping off the signs at Aztec locksmiths trash dumpster...funny stuff!
friends of foyil

United States

#8 Nov 30, 2013
getreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Helloooo! Guess we should post a link to KOTV's video of the gold handicap van dropping off the signs at Aztec locksmiths trash dumpster...funny stuff!
SHE was discarding a large sign from her own property that some moron had destroyed. WE kniw who you are though, you are that one that had an affair with her husband. No wonder you are leaving derogatory messages. Is he still with you? Dont you.live in IdaHO!
getreal

Bartlesville, OK

#9 Dec 5, 2013
Oh Really? If that were true then why not throw it in your own dumpster? You know who I am? That's funny! Someone stole her husband!!! Bet that was an easy job. He didn't walk. HE RAN AWAY!!! bahahahha. You still serving up those nasty spoiled meat hamburgers?????
New to the town

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2013
This is very disturbing!! Just moving here we were looking for nice places to eat! But seeing this I don't think our family will partake. Surely is isn't has bad as the wright way cafe!! The cook slant know what she is doing! Serving raw hamburgers not washing her hands she is to worried about which man she wants to chase next! It's nasty! Then the bust at okie dokie! I am so far not impressed with Foyil
bystander

United States

#11 Apr 29, 2014
New to the town wrote:
This is very disturbing!! Just moving here we were looking for nice places to eat! But seeing this I don't think our family will partake. Surely is isn't has bad as the wright way cafe!! The cook slant know what she is doing! Serving raw hamburgers not washing her hands she is to worried about which man she wants to chase next! It's nasty! Then the bust at okie dokie! I am so far not impressed with Foyil
NO OFFENSE BUT WHO COMES TO FOYIL TO BE IMPRESSED... sorry but lmas!!!!
bystander

United States

#12 Apr 29, 2014
getreal wrote:
Oh Really? If that were true then why not throw it in your own dumpster? You know who I am? That's funny! Someone stole her husband!!! Bet that was an easy job. He didn't walk. HE RAN AWAY!!! bahahahha. You still serving up those nasty spoiled meat hamburgers?????
AHEM...
Isn't this supposed to be about the Cafe?
Don't know who or where you are, but he's still at the Cafe and is the one cooking those burgers, always has been the Cook there! And those Burgers are the best I've had in a long time! Very nice couple that owns it very friendly and personable! Did not get a bad impression at all. Very hard workers, they've really transformed the place. You should see the before and after pictures!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
theda muller (Nov '15) 5 hr El wappo 10
News Train Strikes SUV Stuck On The Railroad Tracks ... (Mar '10) 10 hr Alvin Boss 41
News Chelsea seeking to fill job of chief (Oct '08) Jan 9 Friendne 42
Concerned Parent Jan 3 Worried Mom 1
News Chelsea Police Chief Arrested On Drug Complaints (Aug '10) Oct '16 Alvin Boss 307
Sushnik twins Sep '16 nhs00 1
betty davis Aug '16 friend 1

Chelsea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chelsea Mortgages