Train Slams Into Semi In Chelsea

Train Slams Into Semi In Chelsea

There are 3 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Dec 3, 2008, titled Train Slams Into Semi In Chelsea. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

There were some scary moments on Wednesday morning as a train slammed into a semi-truck. It happened in Chelsea.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

mikarod

Fayetteville, AR

#1 Dec 3, 2008
I hope everyone's okay...but in all honesty...those are some really cool pictures.

“"Chimp Pimp"”

Since: Aug 08

beer

#2 Dec 4, 2008
Yet, another jackass driver who has nothing better to do than to idiotically put his and others innocent lives in jeopardy due to his lack of being able to use better judgement. Truck driver's, car driver's.....it doesn't matter....TRAINS CAN'T SWERVE!!!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3 Dec 4, 2008
Well playing chicken with a choo choo is pretty dumb. For once Mr. Truck wasn't the biggest and badest on the road. Looking at the photo the cab is intact, but the seats are probably stained.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
betty davis Aug 19 friend 1
theda muller (Nov '15) Aug 11 wondering 5
Dan Johnson is a douche (Aug '15) Jun '16 Biscuits and gravy 2
Prince Apr '16 Seven 2
party girls (Feb '16) Mar '16 Just saying 2
Cheater (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sick of them 2
Who is Misty lewis (Dec '15) Jan '16 Wondering 4

Chelsea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance