Daniels brings levity on warm day

Daniels brings levity on warm day

There are 1 comment on the MLive.com story from Aug 18, 2009, titled Daniels brings levity on warm day. In it, MLive.com reports that:

When the Tri-Cites Ministries executive director Sarah Hochhuth invited actor/singer/songwriter Jeff Daniels to Grand Haven to perform, she did so because she wanted to raise money for the ministry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Rick

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 6, 2009
I really like Jeff, being from Mi. and all. It was sad to hear him say in one of his movies lines in a recent movie, "Jesus f______g Christ!" I know it's O.K. in the world to use Jesus' name in vain, but to use it with the f bomb, Wow!!
I do know of actors who refuse to say it in movies and still act. I was just really disappointed in Jeff as a Christian who enjoyed his work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colone needs to truly apologize (Jul '06) 3 hr Brandon 7
grass lake guys drive loud trucks. doesnt make... Jun 16 customer 1
News News Briefs: Brighton Big Boy's closure only te... (Dec '13) Jun 11 DTown 5
drunks in street at missys grass shack Jun 2 michigan 1
News Jaytec moving jobs to Chelsea after buying manu... (Dec '09) Mar '15 MDC 88
News Lawsuit: Boss at U-M call center mailed woman b... Mar '15 kev 1
any milfs with big boobs want to exchange pictu... Feb '15 Benjiboy21 1
More from around the web

Chelsea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chelsea Mortgages