`Chasing Sleep' last but best in look...

`Chasing Sleep' last but best in look at Jackson films

There are 3 comments on the Jackson Citizen Patriot story from Jan 11, 2009, titled `Chasing Sleep' last but best in look at Jackson films. In it, Jackson Citizen Patriot reports that:

You know, I didn't intend for the movies to get progressively better when I planned the order for my ``Jackson at the Movies'' series, but that's what has happened.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jackson Citizen Patriot.

Morgana13

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Feb 27, 2009
The movie actually took place in one house in Stockbridge. I beleive it was on Hill St. Cant rememeber at the moment. But I was a lucky person that was able to work on the set.
tony amadoor

Birmingham, AL

#2 Mar 28, 2009
what was your roll? the village idiot?
Scott

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Aug 9, 2009
The house was on the SE corner of Hill and Cherry street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tourism brings more than $1 billion to Washtena... Jan 8 Licitysplit 2
Should John Torres be Stockbridge police officer? (Feb '13) Jan '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 9
News A look at the Michigan Militia, then and now (Mar '10) Dec '16 Faith Michigan 4
News Police seek man in armed home invasion between ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 nancys734 1
News Rocco "Rocky" J. Minghini Jr. (Aug '13) Aug '16 Jamison Cuc 2
people of stockbridge (Jan '16) Jan '16 shabe 1
News Court amnesty program on certain tickets will '... (Feb '13) Dec '15 Loulou 2

Chelsea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chelsea Mortgages