BRIEF: Photos, video of suspects in f...

BRIEF: Photos, video of suspects in fatal Malden shooting released

There are 13 comments on the Customer Interaction Solutions story from Feb 14, 2013, titled BRIEF: Photos, video of suspects in fatal Malden shooting released. In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

Authorities investigating last month's murder of a popular Malden skateboard shop owner have released photos and a video of two men they say were "involved" in the brazen daytime shooting and are asking for the public's help in identifying them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

Creepy killers

Cambridge, MA

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Someone needs to come forward and identify these murderers or they will continue this lifestyle. Let's get them!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Malden Resident

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2013
I agree However they may not be from this area I hope someone does come forward it sure looks like they went in to rob first they might be responsible for other robberies in the area they must be casing out places first which means they aren't wearing anything that would conceal their faces the police should ask all businesses in Malden for video footage a week or so prior to the day they killed the store owner A gas station in that area was hit too I just hope the police get them before they strike again if they haven't already done so If someone knows something then they should come forward. Even anonymously.
Jay

Detroit, MI

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Do people belive this was random?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
malden ma resident

Malden, MA

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Random, not like at Jay's on Salem Street which was anticipated
Find the scum

Cambridge, MA

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Look at the video and still shots of these scumbags, then look at the people in your neighborhood and see if you can identify them. The quicker they are off of the streets, the safer your family and friends will be.
malden ma resident

Malden, MA

#7 Feb 27, 2013
If I saw scumbags on my street, they would have been gone long ago. I would have called them in to the police detectives' line and I invite ANYONE who recognizes these heartless, cold blooded killers to call in the info to the police, even anonymously.
must

Everett, MA

#13 Mar 2, 2015
word wrote:
<quoted text> Word
well i would not go that far, if have the resources you can get all of those things in prison.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
word

Malden, MA

#15 Mar 4, 2015
Lifers wrote:
<quoted text>Including man sex!
Word

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Got It

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jun 7, 2015
Creepy killers wrote:
Someone needs to come forward and identify these murderers or they will continue this lifestyle. Let's get them!
Have they tried looking at people from the Lowell Mass area, just asking.
Nope

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Oct 29, 2015
Jay wrote:
Do people belive this was random?
No this was not random this was a targeted attack.
Open Your Mouths

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Nov 16, 2015
snitches get stitches wrote:
<quoted text>Street justice, cops don't care..they want them to wipe each other out with the cops leading the way.
Believe me the State Police care yes they do.
They Screwed Up

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Nov 16, 2015
snitches get stitches wrote:
<quoted text>Street justice, cops don't care..they want them to wipe each other out with the cops leading the way.
FYI The local Cops Malden are not on the case haven't been for a very long time, he is right State Police are on this case and they know who's who they have from day one. The Suspects screwed up royally i can't wait till they get picked up, we all plan on being there for the trial like i said the SCREWED UP ROYALLY AND THE STATE POLICE KNOW EVERYTHING,
Which killers

Malden, MA

#35 Jun 6, 2016
Creepy killers wrote:
Is this about the skate shop murder that happened on Main St. in broad daylight just after noon in the middle of the winter? I believe that there a few brothers closely involved that should be questioned, and they know who they are, as well as the other witness's that claim they saw nothing! So many people know what happened! It's time to speak up people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police officer lied on job application 2 hr Media 47
Murder (Feb '16) 3 hr Heartbroken 6
News Advocates push for in-state rates for undocumen... 3 hr Vote Trump 2020 30
Candidates list of names 19 hr Carnac 3
Racist Disgusting Boston (do not visit here) (Nov '16) Fri Boston is Trash 61
Donald Trump for President ... and here's Why... (Nov '16) Thu Fifty first 37
Stephanie Martins - Ward 2 Jul 19 Firefly3431 28

Chelsea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance