First Prev
of 3
Next Last
endangered species

Boston, MA

#41 Oct 4, 2012
Everett wrote:
<quoted text>
There are only 3 white people left in Everett.
Another one moved here?

No one told me,
give me their address so I can send them their personal Everett to English interpreter and stack of get out of jail free cards.
;-)
Everett

Everett, MA

#42 Oct 4, 2012
What a nerve! Your unmuzzled dog bit someone and you have the nerve to say the poor victim put his hand in front of the dog's face? Are you serious? Get yourself a lawyer honey.
JON

Winthrop, MA

#43 Oct 4, 2012
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>
i know i was at fault with no muzzle..not disputing..its a 50/50
I once got a 50/50 from a girl named felicia it was awesome. She lived on School st too. How strange.
William Tell

Everett, MA

#44 Oct 5, 2012
felicia wrote:
First of all, I am the owner...Noone was arguing about monet, so YOU get your facts straight. my fog id registered in the city and HAS NEVER EVER HAD ANY ISSUES..we had just come from the vet in which he was diagnosed with 2 ear infections. Now had the citizen been paying attention to where he was walking he wouldn't have swung his hand near My dogs face. who does that?? animal control was gone for the day n the officer who responded did what he saw fit..my dog was not being aggressive nor has he ever..my fault for not having his muzzel on but he has 2 Infections in his ear...the guy should have not swung his hand in my sick dogs face...and my dog didn't catch his whole hand, lets get that clear...he git the dide of his hand, under his pinkey...and good I'm glad they already filed something, i have nothing ti hide and everyone who knows my dog, will be right beside me to atest that HE IS NOT AGRESSIVE AND IS VERY
FRIENDLY....AND YES I'M A CITIZEN OF EVERETT!!!
I guess a few broken and fractured bones doesn't mean much to you! This victim is suffering needlessly because of you neglect and stupidity!
EVERETT MOM

Cambridge, MA

#45 Oct 5, 2012
What does it take for an officer to do his job? Someone was needlessly injured and this officer just did no care.
EPD needs to reorganize. I posted this in antoher thread but also belongs here. What is wrong on with EPD. My son and his friends walk home from school together as a group. They all go to the English school. Yesterday the group of five, 3, six graders, a kindergartener and another student were walking home they were on Tremont St. in front of the hockey rink when a man walked up to the kindergartener (a six grader and kindergartener are mine) and tried to get the kindergartener to go with him the man said come here come with me. He was walking toward the kindergartener quickly. Thank God the kids quick thinking and crossed the street and called the EPD. This is the kicker last year in the spring the same man approached some of the same kids (my son included the six grader and his friend also a six grader) One of the kids called the police. The police came barely talked to the kids, the kids told the officer it was the same man as before. The police left 5 kids on the side walk scared. When my son got home and told me about it. I went to the school and talked to the principal and vice principal (who are wonderful) they told me it was the first they are hearing about it. This was now about 3:30. WTF, I was furious still am. I went to the police station. Talked to 2 different officers including the policeman in charge. They told me a few things 1. They found the guy and let him go, why I asked “well it’s the kid’s word against his”. Told them again it was the same person as last year. I asked what are they waiting for some little one to actually get abducked then they do something. The police at the staitin agreed something should have been done. They both said they are parents and they understand. The police that went to the kids apparently are not parents. I asked why no one was notified they couldn’t give me any answers except “ well it happened after 2:30 schools out why would we notify the school”.(This school is an extended day school kid’s leave the school until 6) And then the police actually said “what do you want me to do about it” REALLY I want them to do their job you know PROTECT. Not only did they not tell the school they didn’t even tell the cross walking guard to beware and didn’t make sure the 5 kids got home safely. No call your mothers or get home now NOTHING. The kids didn’t even know that they talked to the guy until I went to the police station. 5 kids left scared and UNPROTECTED. I have had the utmost respect for the EPD it’s a tough job. NOT now no way they didn’t protect the kids. Oh and cant call city hall why THEY ARE CLOSED ON FRIDAYS apparently in Everett no emergencies happen on Fridays. Beware people apparently you have to be abducted in Everett before the police get involved. The kids disruption of the man is that he is tall about six feet, white, 40ish, heavy with a thick neck. Had jeans and a gray hoodie on with a stocking cap. EPD this is not the last you will be hearing from me do your job protect our kids
JON

Winthrop, MA

#46 Oct 8, 2012
EVERETT MOM wrote:
What does it take for an officer to do his job? Someone was needlessly injured and this officer just did no care.
EPD needs to reorganize. I posted this in antoher thread but also belongs here. What is wrong on with EPD. My son and his friends walk home from school together as a group. They all go to the English school. Yesterday the group of five, 3, six graders, a kindergartener and another student were walking home they were on Tremont St. in front of the hockey rink when a man walked up to the kindergartener (a six grader and kindergartener are mine) and tried to get the kindergartener to go with him the man said come here come with me. He was walking toward the kindergartener quickly. Thank God the kids quick thinking and crossed the street and called the EPD. This is the kicker last year in the spring the same man approached some of the same kids (my son included the six grader and his friend also a six grader) One of the kids called the police. The police came barely talked to the kids, the kids told the officer it was the same man as before. The police left 5 kids on the side walk scared. When my son got home and told me about it. I went to the school and talked to the principal and vice principal (who are wonderful) they told me it was the first they are hearing about it. This was now about 3:30. WTF, I was furious still am. I went to the police station. Talked to 2 different officers including the policeman in charge. They told me a few things 1. They found the guy and let him go, why I asked “well it’s the kid’s word against his”. Told them again it was the same person as last year. I asked what are they waiting for some little one to actually get abducked then they do something. The police at the staitin agreed something should have been done. They both said they are parents and they understand. The police that went to the kids apparently are not parents. I asked why no one was notified they couldn’t give me any answers except “ well it happened after 2:30 schools out why would we notify the school”.(This school is an extended day school kid’s leave the school until 6) And then the police actually said “what do you want me to do about it” REALLY I want them to do their job you know PROTECT. Not only did they not tell the school they didn’t even tell the cross walking guard to beware and didn’t make sure the 5 kids got home safely. No call your mothers or get home now NOTHING. The kids didn’t even know that they talked to the guy until I went to the police station. 5 kids left scared and UNPROTECTED. I have had the utmost respect for the EPD it’s a tough job. NOT now no way they didn’t protect the kids. Oh and cant call city hall why THEY ARE CLOSED ON FRIDAYS apparently in Everett no emergencies happen on Fridays. Beware people apparently you have to be abducted in Everett before the police get involved. The kids disruption of the man is that he is tall about six feet, white, 40ish, heavy with a thick neck. Had jeans and a gray hoodie on with a stocking cap. EPD this is not the last you will be hearing from me do your job protect our kids
Maybe you should watch your kids fatty.
RESIDENT

Boston, MA

#47 Oct 8, 2012
Jon is wrong
Animal Lover

Malden, MA

#52 Nov 16, 2012
JON wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should watch your kids fatty.
You're a flippin asshole, Jon! A drunk loser tries to "lure" a 5 yr old boy away from his brother and friends, and you want to sling shit at his Mom!!! Some of us Mom's work, believe it or not, and we are meeting our children at home directly from work. A grp of 12/13 yr olds are old enough to walk together home from school..too bad in this City of Scum it isn't possible anymore!! The cop should have called a second squad car to come down and stay with those terrified boys, not leave them standing ALONE on a sidewalk. Shame on EPD..u dropped the ball on this one. And same goes for the school department responsible for Madeline English..thx for making us parents aware of a very potentially dangerous situation.
mustlovedogs

Brooklyn, NY

#53 Nov 30, 2012
I figured everyone else gets to say their comments so I might as well add my 2 cents. I know this dog and he is one of the most lovable pitbulls I have ever met. My children both play with the dog on a daily basis and so does my own dog, who is a toy breed. The dog has never been aggressive towards myself and my family and anyone that the dog has met. Yes someone was bitten but I bet if the dog wasn't a pitbull this wouldn't even be on here.
JON

Malden, MA

#54 Nov 30, 2012
Animal Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a flippin asshole, Jon! A drunk loser tries to "lure" a 5 yr old boy away from his brother and friends, and you want to sling shit at his Mom!!! Some of us Mom's work, believe it or not, and we are meeting our children at home directly from work. A grp of 12/13 yr olds are old enough to walk together home from school..too bad in this City of Scum it isn't possible anymore!! The cop should have called a second squad car to come down and stay with those terrified boys, not leave them standing ALONE on a sidewalk. Shame on EPD..u dropped the ball on this one. And same goes for the school department responsible for Madeline English..thx for making us parents aware of a very potentially dangerous situation.
You have a job? I doubt it fatty. Stop having kids if you can't watch them.
Mama Bear

Malden, MA

#55 Jan 7, 2013
JON wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a job? I doubt it fatty. Stop having kids if you can't watch them.
Yes, you pathetic asshole, I have a job! I don't sit on what you refer to as my "fat ass" all day..maybe that's what your wife does!! I work just as my husband does to give our kids a great life, so don't try acting like a tough guy slinging insults my way!! Your probably a fat lazy douche bag slob sitting at home on your rented laptop eating cheese balls and watching Jerry Springer..GET A LIFE LOSER!!!
Mama Bear

Malden, MA

#57 Jan 8, 2013
F**k off Stan or whoever you really are! Just another Everett's piece of white trash. If you call 120 pds fat, then it's YOU that has a problem. Shove your head back up the Mayor's Fat Ass where it belongs
JON

Malden, MA

#58 Jan 8, 2013
Mama Bear wrote:
F**k off Stan or whoever you really are! Just another Everett's piece of white trash. If you call 120 pds fat, then it's YOU that has a problem. Shove your head back up the Mayor's Fat Ass where it belongs
Your ass is a 120lbs.
Maryanne

Cambridge, MA

#60 Jan 8, 2013
stan wrote:
<quoted text>ya your 120 and i have a 8inch dick..i dont care if your a blubberhead,i'll still throw one at ya...as long as you dont have that shit between your teeth...if your husband wants to watch to pick up so pointers,its ok..who knows you might be such a beast that i'd rather bang him...
Oh honey, stop tooting your horn and get in bed!
Sneaky Snake

Malden, MA

#62 Jan 9, 2013
Control your animal, this person that your dog bit had no idea of your dogs health, unless of course he was the vet that treated him, you and only you are responsible for your dogs actions, and by the way the law still says he should be muzzled,
Disgusted

Boston, MA

#63 Jan 9, 2013
My younger sister works in a local restaurant often occupied by EPD & police officers from surrounding cities. This past weekend an officer from EPD called and stated he was coming in, there would be 6 officers attending in total. THEY DO NOT TAKE RESERVATIONS at the restaurant but she agreed to put their name down on the call ahead seating list.
One officer arrived and was asked if he wanted to wait for the remaining 5, he said yes that he wanted to wait for the others to show up. They were on a wait so by the time the other officers arrived there was not a table open he was extremely rude to her as she told him he would only have to wait between 2-5 minutes for the table to be cleaned and ready.
When they sat down the officers could not fit in the booth, they were to big. They were then rude to her stating that they needed a table with chairs, THIS IS NOT HER FAULT. As there is only a limited number of tables with chairs in the restaurant they again had to wait and became extremely impatient to my YOUNGER SISTER and her coworkers.
They showed the officers the table with chairs that they were waiting to get up, it took a little while as these people were waiting for their food 1 of the officers began swearing at my sisters coworker because he was tired of waiting.
The minute the table got up the officers proceeded to walk over to the table BEFORE IT HAD EVEN BEEN CLEAN and sit down. My sister told them they had to stand up so the table could be cleaned and again they all began bickering. These are grown men being rude to 17-20 year old girls, the fact that they are police officers makes it even worse. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER EPD!
everett

Everett, MA

#64 Jan 10, 2013
Does she work at Texas Roadhouse? They can never get their act together there.
PVM

Malden, MA

#67 Jan 10, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
My younger sister works in a local restaurant often occupied by EPD & police officers from surrounding cities. This past weekend an officer from EPD called and stated he was coming in, there would be 6 officers attending in total. THEY DO NOT TAKE RESERVATIONS at the restaurant but she agreed to put their name down on the call ahead seating list.
One officer arrived and was asked if he wanted to wait for the remaining 5, he said yes that he wanted to wait for the others to show up. They were on a wait so by the time the other officers arrived there was not a table open he was extremely rude to her as she told him he would only have to wait between 2-5 minutes for the table to be cleaned and ready.
When they sat down the officers could not fit in the booth, they were to big. They were then rude to her stating that they needed a table with chairs, THIS IS NOT HER FAULT. As there is only a limited number of tables with chairs in the restaurant they again had to wait and became extremely impatient to my YOUNGER SISTER and her coworkers.
They showed the officers the table with chairs that they were waiting to get up, it took a little while as these people were waiting for their food 1 of the officers began swearing at my sisters coworker because he was tired of waiting.
The minute the table got up the officers proceeded to walk over to the table BEFORE IT HAD EVEN BEEN CLEAN and sit down. My sister told them they had to stand up so the table could be cleaned and again they all began bickering. These are grown men being rude to 17-20 year old girls, the fact that they are police officers makes it even worse. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER EPD!
Hows your dad doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police probe fatal Roxbury shooting, nab 3 in s... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Saint Joseph High School Reunion? (Jan '06) 8 hr Leah Sukupchak Fa... 7
The Pink Panther Strikes Again 13 hr Springtime in Moscow 2
Wynn election night party at EHS 23 hr Looking at the law 5
Man dies in daylight shooting on Roxbury street Sat reality is a crutch 2
Residents of proposed luxury building on West B... Sat reality is a crutch 1
Yellow cab ( Revere ) (Jun '11) Fri Kevin 2

Chelsea News Video

Chelsea Dating
Find my Match