Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

There was a dog bite incident at 142 School St in everett. The responding officer is a disgrace to the epd. This was a pit bull on a leash with two people arguing about money. An Everett citizen walked by and was bitten by the dog for no reason. The EPD were called and after taking minimal information never called the dog officer and let the couple go stating "My work here is done" Why care about the person who had to be brought to the hospital by ambulance to stop the bleeding.

I am very proud of our police department but whoever this officer was has totally disgusted me.

If this were a child he/she would have lost their hand totally. What are they, the police, thinking that this doesn't really matter?

What does it take for an officer to do his job? Someone was needlessly injured and this officer just did no care.
Kabom

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

There was a complaint filed with malden court. get your facts straight. It will be proccesed in the a.m.
felicia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

First of all, I am the owner...Noone was arguing about monet, so YOU get your facts straight. my fog id registered in the city and HAS NEVER EVER HAD ANY ISSUES..we had just come from the vet in which he was diagnosed with 2 ear infections. Now had the citizen been paying attention to where he was walking he wouldn't have swung his hand near My dogs face. who does that?? animal control was gone for the day n the officer who responded did what he saw fit..my dog was not being aggressive nor has he ever..my fault for not having his muzzel on but he has 2 Infections in his ear...the guy should have not swung his hand in my sick dogs face...and my dog didn't catch his whole hand, lets get that clear...he git the dide of his hand, under his pinkey...and good I'm glad they already filed something, i have nothing ti hide and everyone who knows my dog, will be right beside me to atest that HE IS NOT AGRESSIVE AND IS VERY FRIENDLY....AND YES I'M A CITIZEN OF EVERETT!!!
felicia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

here was a dog bite incident at 142 School St in everett. The responding officer is a disgrace to the epd. This was a pit bull on a leash with two people arguing about money. An Everett citizen walked by and was bitten by the dog for no reason. The EPD were called and after taking minimal information never called the dog officer and let the couple go stating "My work here is done" Why care about the person who had to be brought to the hospital by ambulance to stop the bleeding.
I am very proud of our police department but whoever this officer was has totally disgusted me.
If this were a child he/she would have lost their hand totally. What are they, the police, thinking that this doesn't really matter?
What does it take for an officer to do his job? Someone was needlessly injured and this officer just did no care.
Was he supposed to arrest me?? Or take my dog who was then laying down and is registerd n up to date with all his shots...my dog wad provoked by the gentleman who swung his hand in my dogs faCe! Let me guess...cause were Hispanic n the dog wad a puppy..pitbull, he shouldve taken me n my dog away?! The officer did what he saw fit..got our information and seen the dog was non agressive and friendlt to him. did u not also pay attention to the dramatic scene cause by the gentleman...oh yea..hail mary...
felicia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

And don't try to talk about my mispelling, i am on my phone.
Kabom

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

What!
felicia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Kabom wrote:
What!
yup exactly...lol WHAT
felicia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Exactly!! Lol
alfred

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

felicia wrote:
here was a dog bite incident at 142 School St in everett. The responding officer is a disgrace to the epd. This was a pit bull on a leash with two people arguing about money. An Everett citizen walked by and was bitten by the dog for no reason. The EPD were called and after taking minimal information never called the dog officer and let the couple go stating "My work here is done" Why care about the person who had to be brought to the hospital by ambulance to stop the bleeding.
Was he supposed to arrest me?? Or take my dog who was then laying down and is registerd n up to date with all his shots...my dog wad provoked by the gentleman who swung his hand in my dogs faCe! Let me guess...cause were Hispanic n the dog wad a puppy..pitbull, he shouldve taken me n my dog away?! The officer did what he saw fit..got our information and seen the dog was non agressive and friendlt to him. did u not also pay attention to the dramatic scene cause by the gentleman...oh yea..hail mary...
He should have taken you away and left the dog.
felicia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

alfred wrote:
<quoted text>He should have taken you away and left the dog.
ooh that was classic...me?? Lol funny
I Miss the Old Everett

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

People these days will "exaggerate" everything that happens to them. Even if it was a little nip from your dog, that person will say the dog attacked him with a vengeance. Do I hear LAWSUIT?? Everyone is sue-happy.
felicia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

I Miss the Old Everett wrote:
People these days will "exaggerate" everything that happens to them. Even if it was a little nip from your dog, that person will say the dog attacked him with a vengeance. Do I hear LAWSUIT?? Everyone is sue-happy.
thank you for saying that..ur so right..he already had a lawyer...
Citizen Kane

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

I Miss the Old Everett wrote:
What about the moron whos dog takes a chunk from your leg and says its just a nip.
ALVIN

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Citizen Kane wrote:
<quoted text>What about the moron whos dog takes a chunk from your leg and says its just a nip.
like the one we are talkin about.!!? she says if he had paid attention to were he was walkin. ur the one with the dog. u need to pay attention to the people walkin near ur dog and keep it under controll at all times. because the dog has an ear infection doesnt mean he shouldnt be muzzled.!! if the moron dog owner had the stupid dog muzzled, it cant BITE!!!!
felicia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

ALVIN wrote:
<quoted text>like the one we are talkin about.!!? she says if he had paid attention to were he was walkin. ur the one with the dog. u need to pay attention to the people walkin near ur dog and keep it under controll at all times. because the dog has an ear infection doesnt mean he shouldnt be muzzled.!! if the moron dog owner had the stupid dog muzzled, it cant BITE!!!!
Listen buddy.my dog was under controll until the moron swung his hand in my dogs face...most normal people walk to the side when they see a dog..what will u say next month when the law is passed in all of masd that they no longer need to be muzzled??? nowhere did i state that my dog was special or didn't need to be muzzled u ass, i fo feel for the guy but my DOG HAS NEVER EVER HAD ANY ISSUES!!! Oo I'm sorry until some guy wasn't paying attention n hit him in his face!!!!
felicia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

ALVIN wrote:
<quoted text>like the one we are talkin about.!!? she says if he had paid attention to were he was walkin. ur the one with the dog. u need to pay attention to the people walkin near ur dog and keep it under controll at all times. because the dog has an ear infection doesnt mean he shouldnt be muzzled.!! if the moron dog owner had the stupid dog muzzled, it cant BITE!!!!
and yes it was a nip of his hand alvin...not a chunk of his leg..get ur info right...
Everett Citizen

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen buddy.my dog was under controll until the moron swung his hand in my dogs face...most normal people walk to the side when they see a dog..what will u say next month when the law is passed in all of masd that they no longer need to be muzzled??? nowhere did i state that my dog was special or didn't need to be muzzled u ass, i fo feel for the guy but my DOG HAS NEVER EVER HAD ANY ISSUES!!! Oo I'm sorry until some guy wasn't paying attention n hit him in his face!!!!
Sorry but your dog should have been muzzled - enough said. You are responsible for this. Too bad for you.
lawyer

Winthrop, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>
and yes it was a nip of his hand alvin...not a chunk of his leg..get ur info right...
its all your fault. you and your dog should go straight to jail.
felicia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
its all your fault. you and your dog should go straight to jail.
ur right
Kabom

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

See you in court

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chelsea Discussions

Search the Chelsea Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 3 hr SnuffAGlobalist 4
Groups rally locally in support of Israel, Pale... 4 hr SnuffAGlobalist 9
Is Carlo DeMaria a BULLY 4 hr left evevrett 12
Dean Street - what is going on 4 hr bluebird 4
Man dies after shooting in South End 5 hr bensleys thoughts 1
2,000 Bostonians March from Copley to State Hou... 5 hr bensleys thoughts 1
Mass. Towns Struggle With Debate Over Immigrant... 5 hr bensleys thoughts 1
•••
•••