parking enforcement 4th of July

Posted in the Chelsea Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
pissed off

Ardsley, NY

#1 Jul 5, 2013
I cant believe the mayor would allow parking enforcement to go out and ticket on 4th of July Night especially when he put out a call stating there would be no ticketing or towing. Thanks for the ticket. That's why we need a new mayor who cares about the residents.....
concerned citizen

Medford, MA

#2 Jul 5, 2013
Another smart move from the big man! If he is elected mayor again I'm out of this city. He is a moron!
Whine Bag

Springfield, MA

#3 Jul 5, 2013
Lmao...Charlie Millard, Mr."Better Everett", go suck a fat one!
beee searious

Lawrence, MA

#4 Jul 5, 2013
Come on people u cant blame parking inforcement for doing his job lets remember he is doing EXACTLY what his "BOSS" told hin to do dont u listen to ur boss waite ur welfare social worker isnt a boss
pissed off

Ardsley, NY

#5 Jul 5, 2013
Whine Bag wrote:
Charlie Millard ???? Sorry wrong person dumb ass. Dont even know who that is!!!!!!
pissed off

Ardsley, NY

#6 Jul 5, 2013
I just dont like being ticketed on a holiday because the mayor sucks
Insubordinate

Malden, MA

#7 Jul 5, 2013
This guys acts have gone way beyond WILLFULL INSUBORDINATION.
EmployERS have rights too. I say FIRE this disrespectful, lazy, low class rat and let his so called union fight for his job. Probably much easier dealing with them than this make-believe tough guy.
Van Campen, you lost my vote as well as my numerous friends and family.
vote

Ardsley, NY

#8 Jul 5, 2013
Van Campen you got my vote and everyone I know!!! No need to worry about these bottom feeders
Agree

Malden, MA

#9 Jul 5, 2013
Whine Bag wrote:
Only I think he would like it!!
issues

Lynn, MA

#10 Jul 5, 2013
Wow huh you people have some serious issues. How old are you?????? Really sound like some immature teenagers. Nice example for how not to act I guess bullying goes into adult years with some. Hopefully you are just children that dont know any better. Kinda feel sorry for you.
Hey HIPPOcrite

Malden, MA

#11 Jul 6, 2013
beee searious wrote:
Come on people u cant blame parking inforcement for doing his job lets remember he is doing EXACTLY what his "BOSS" told hin to do dont u listen to ur boss waite ur welfare social worker isnt a boss
Did you have a social worker when you were on welfare and lived on gledhill ave?
When you insult your superiors who may be overweight, does it offend your many, many, obese friends and family members?
Have you stood on a scale lately, or been hoisted on one?
When you make reference to others who have jobs in the city from political connections, do you remember who got you yours? Isn't this the reason you have very publicly backed other politicians?
Before you cast stones, be sure your own home isn't made of glass.
Someone had better hope his man gets in. Your name is MUD and mommy can only do so much for you, ie Hanlon...
sickened

Medford, MA

#12 Jul 6, 2013
You people are disgusting and immature! You are the problem with Everett. You all must be carlos friends that got your jobs greasing the mayor's hand. You bully someone because they don't agree with you. You call him names because he has balls to publicly speak his mind. If anything you people make Carlo look bad. Iv seen all the posts about this guy and I feel like I'm I'm high school. Sounds to me like he might be the only one talking sense.( keep up the good work Charlie fight for what you think is right and watch karma get these pos)
Your confused

Malden, MA

#13 Jul 6, 2013
sickened wrote:
You people are disgusting and immature! You are the problem with Everett. You all must be carlos friends that got your jobs greasing the mayor's hand. You bully someone because they don't agree with you. You call him names because he has balls to publicly speak his mind. If anything you people make Carlo look bad. Iv seen all the posts about this guy and I feel like I'm I'm high school. Sounds to me like he might be the only one talking sense.( keep up the good work Charlie fight for what you think is right and watch karma get these pos)
charlie started it! Nanny nanny poo poo. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Not 4 more years

Boston, MA

#14 Jul 6, 2013
vote wrote:
Van Campen you got my vote and everyone I know!!! No need to worry about these bottom feeders
RVC has all the votes in my household. 4 more years of DeMaria is a scary thought.
funny

Ardsley, NY

#15 Jul 6, 2013
Your confused wrote:
<quoted text>charlie started it! Nanny nanny poo poo. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Its funny how all you morons think these post are from this Charlie character lmao. Poor guy.
morons of Everett

Ardsley, NY

#16 Jul 6, 2013
What you people think there is only one person in the city of Everett that doesnt like the mayor hahaha
sickened

Saugus, MA

#17 Jul 6, 2013
Your confused wrote:
<quoted text>charlie started it! Nanny nanny poo poo. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Thank you for proving the immaturity!
Malden blogger

Malden, MA

#19 Jul 6, 2013
Not so easy to back peddle now CM n friends.
Go easy fools.
Malden blogger

Malden, MA

#20 Jul 6, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny how all you morons think these post are from this Charlie character lmao. Poor guy.
lol
beee searious

Lawrence, MA

#22 Jul 6, 2013
If u have no clue who i am and i do beleave u have no clue who i am how can u talk about my size lmao i couls be a 2 or a 22 but you dont know all u know is that i made ur crack whore mother feel bad on a web site and if u must talk about weight i am asuming ur a skinny bitch and skinny bitches just hateing cuz ur hungry go get a big mac and take a break from playin with ur self in front of the comp and maybe u will regain some common sence and stop pickin on people who dont use a pole for work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City services 1 hr ZipLip 6
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saugus (Aug '15) 1 hr amelanchook 17
News Emotions rage at local protest of Trump's DACA ... 6 hr You fart 45
Review: Micro Scalp Clinic (Aug '16) Tue riley 13
Candidates list of names Sep 18 HowardCarter 18
Make Schools Education Quality better, Share yo... (Aug '09) Sep 18 Last soul 61
News One-legged 76-year-old busted in drug sting (Apr '08) Sep 16 Rug Doctor 7

Chelsea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chelsea Mortgages