Question

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

I was told someone in city hall got caught in a sexual act by his wife. Who is it?
answer

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

deja vu of monica lewinsky and bill clinton
Question

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Are you saying it was the big cheese?
THE BIG CHILL

Winthrop, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Yes the big cheese he is not living in Everett but supposedly living in Lynn field with his brother.

Yes he got caught and that is why this got posted on Everett Average Citizen a few week ago and it got deleted with years of other rumors. Well this is not a rumor its all over the city and other public buildings. As I stated we need to get him out now. Don't tell me oh we need to hear his side. His wife left to another city and was too much for her to keep driving to Everett to get the kids to school so she made him leave the house and she is living there. Your gonna say what does this have to do with him being the Mayor of Everett. You know all the Meetings lately he has been so arrogant and not friendly to the public well i wont say any more.
He is toast and all his friends on Pierce Ave where Nanas pizza is will just have to bite there tongues.

Just think all the family jobs given out by this nut will have to be retracted.

Mr Mayor how can you do this to your family and then to the people of Everett who had trust in you. I never voted for you or trusted you from day one so out of the office you will go and into the kitchen making donuts.

Who is it? I heard it was some young Brazilian girl. Now where would you find a young Brazilian female in Everett that would want the Mayor, home wrecker. I will not say good luck Mayor but good By you deserve to get screwed as you have done to the citizens of Everett. As the Lone Ranger once said Hi Oh Silver as he rides into the dust as you will!!!!!!!
Another Question

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

If he is not living in Everett can he remain mayor?
THE BIG CHILL

Winthrop, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Good question i know he is not living at home and living where i said he was. I never had my trust in him and never voted for him.

How about some of you voters out there who was all for the Fat One are you still on his side?

This proves to me his head was always in the gutter and never for the people Tax payers of Everett. Strike him being a Family Man

I'm sure this will make him step back quite a few steps in a lot of voters minds wondering what is going on in the big cheese's office. Is he really making cheese or after hours delight known as whoopee. Just think you, me and all the tax payers are paying for his sexual acts on company time with the $35k raise. Has this happened 1-2-3 or more times at city hall. I'm sure more about this will surface. Remember don't be shy freedom of speech and just the facts JACK. I wonder if they make slings that large because his ass is in a big sling/Jam or is this another program started by the Mayor at our taxpayers City Hall building. Bring it all you Carlo fans whatcha gonna say now bout ya boy ??!!!
Appalled

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

I am appalled that this was going on in the mayors office at city hall. His poor wife walking in on that. His poor kids having to go to school here in Everett.

Everyone in the city is talking about it. There have always been rumors out there of him being a womanizer. This is not a rumor. He was caught red handed.

What a heartache for his family and embarrassment to the entire city of Everett. He should step down. The city council should bring him up on moral violation charges and relieve him from his office. This took place in city hall.

I don't believe he can live out of the city, per the charter, and stay on as mayor.

He should do everyone a favor and just quietly leave his office.

The next mayor will have to have the damn place sterilized. What a disgusting human being.
Janna Da Carlo

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

What broad in her right mind would go near that tub of lard! Never mind "do" him! Gross!
APPALED

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

I am appalled at the piece of shit scumbags on this site. Why don't you follow him home every night, watch him park in his drive way and walk into his house on Belmont street. if your going to make up a story at least try harder. His brother lives two streets over on Central Ave. Pathetic...
Goo Gobbling

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

thanks Rosa
THE BIG CHILL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Appaled
Are you for real in making that statement about where he is living. Who gives a rats ass. The main topic here I see is he is screwing another female and now lost his wife family and all the trust from the people of Everett if they had any trust in him lately because of his arrogance. He is done over and out of this city. I'm sure all the correct facts will surface when all the papers find out. So who cares where he is living as stated he is a scum of the earth and I also heard just last night this is not the first time in his life he has done this.
Mr D

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

THE BIG CHILL wrote:
Appaled
Are you for real in making that statement about where he is living. Who gives a rats ass. The main topic here I see is he is screwing another female and now lost his wife family and all the trust from the people of Everett if they had any trust in him lately because of his arrogance. He is done over and out of this city. I'm sure all the correct facts will surface when all the papers find out. So who cares where he is living as stated he is a scum of the earth and I also heard just last night this is not the first time in his life he has done this.
You are the one that said he lives in Lynnfield than you say it doesnt matter where he lives.You said "everyone in Everett is talking about it" but than you say wait until the papers find out. Do you think when they do a word would ever be printed? Are you over 16?
Appalled

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Where he is living really isn't the issue. His actions are.

People all over the city are talking about this and city hall is all a buzz with it. His actions cannot be defended.

The local papers will never cover this. They all want their advertisement dollars. Now, the Boston papers might be a different story.

In my opinion, he has misused his power and should step down immediately.
THE BIG CHILL

Winthrop, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Right it does not make a difference where he is living but what he has done is the main topic here, screw some female in the city hall disgusting and gets caught by his wife. I hope all you followers of this scumbag open your eyes and look deep because he has been deep into our tax payers pockets spending and spending.
Who knows if he did not get caught I'm sure this female would be hired by the big one so she could be more close to him on the Job. Ya never know who's gonna walk in on ya.

How many engagements will he have to cancel and I'm sure all the elderly can't wait to get their picture with the big celebrity he is now.

step down leave town get him out
pathetic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Every time I read this crap..I throw up in my mouth a little bit..this stuff get all u losers tingly?Couldn't wait to post huh? Who gives a flying FK..dopes..go kill yourselves for real please! OMG did you hear? No what, im dying to know..STFU! if any bitches choke to death..lemme kno, that I wanna kno
Lame

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

if it didn't happen at city hall then it wouldn't be such a big deal
THE BIG CHILL

Winthrop, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

I guess some of you jock straps are getting restless or is is athletic supporter, sounds like, looks like, and smells like you support the scumbag of a rump swab as Howie Carr would say.
All you supporters don't forget you and only you put this scumbag where he is today. No place!! You broke up his marriage by putting him in office!! Hope you all will be able to keep your jobs after the next mayor election.
Keep defending him and I will keep talking about this scumbag of a mayor who is worthless.
Good

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

THE BIG CHILL wrote:
I guess some of you jock straps are getting restless or is is athletic supporter, sounds like, looks like, and smells like you support the scumbag of a rump swab as Howie Carr would say.
All you supporters don't forget you and only you put this scumbag where he is today. No place!! You broke up his marriage by putting him in office!! Hope you all will be able to keep your jobs after the next mayor election.
Keep defending him and I will keep talking about this scumbag of a mayor who is worthless.
Good!If we keep you online it will stop you from prowling around schools and kiddy playgrounds.
Lame

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

the defenders are trying to change the subject ha
this is not going away.
Makes one wonder

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

If those sexual harassment allegations filed at Chelsea Court has some truth to them.

And what about that sealed file and that harassment complaint during one of the mayoral campaigns.

Hmm, seems to be all adding up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chelsea Discussions

Search the Chelsea Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Song game, anyone? (Mar '10) 1 hr Analog man 1,404
A decade of deadliness 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Is Carlo DeMaria a BULLY 1 hr Dale Craven 23
Glendale square riot 3 hr Ghost 8
Six ideas Boston should emulate, and Praxis in ... 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
street sweeping and towing cars scumbags 3 hr HERE ME 1
Boston lags behind U.S. in solving murders: Wat... 4 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Suffolk County was issued at July 28 at 2:10PM EDT

•••
•••

Chelsea News Video

•••
Chelsea Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chelsea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••