shooting at 241 main st

Posted in the Chelsea Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Mark

Hyde Park, MA

#1 Nov 26, 2012
if anyone is interested looking for two subjects ran up baldwin ave shutting down main st
Chicken little

Winthrop, MA

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Is that why the helicopters are circling?
Disgusted everett

Winthrop, MA

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Omg! This is so scary
Nosy neighbor

Malden, MA

#5 Nov 26, 2012
There was a shooting. The story is one male shot many times and there were two suspects. No official word on the victim but doesn't look good.
Malden dude

Malden, MA

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Where did you get the info on the shooting?
Pink Panther

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Word is from the crime scene. Gang related is being thrown around as well.
What is happening

Winthrop, MA

#8 Nov 26, 2012
People that live near by told me they heard 9 shots.

Since: Nov 12

Malden, MA

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Cops confirmed no luck on finding the shooters yet, that was about 4 minutes ago.
wow

Boston, MA

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Helicopter is right above my house now I hope they catch the suspects.
NightOwl

New York, NY

#11 Nov 26, 2012
The helicopter(s) are flying so low and shaking my house. I hope they catch these jerks soon.
ITSGONE

Everett, MA

#12 Nov 26, 2012
someone shot in head 7 times...4 running from scene..copters all over the place..just off main street here...city has gone to shit..
What is happening

Winthrop, MA

#13 Nov 26, 2012
How is the person that got shot? Did he live in Everett or just passing through.
wow

Boston, MA

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Is main st closed down??
disgusted

Everett, MA

#15 Nov 26, 2012
NightOwl wrote:
The helicopter(s) are flying so low and shaking my house. I hope they catch these jerks soon.
lol dont be silly now they r over the house high beaming it my streets blocked off and my house isnt shaking and they are definitely not low and I hope they catch these jerks too...Have a good night people!
An american

Malden, MA

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Everett used to be safe,look around"Do you know your neighbors"? Not the place it use to be!!
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#17 Nov 26, 2012
Every household in that area should turn on all their outside lights - give police every bit of help you can ....
horrified

Dracut, MA

#18 Nov 26, 2012
He was not shot in the head 7 times.. he was shot 5 times and only two people ran from the scene... i saw it happen plus i stood next to him while i called 911but this city has gone to shit i agree with you there
disagree

Everett, MA

#19 Nov 26, 2012
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>lol dont be silly now they r over the house high beaming it my streets blocked off and my house isnt shaking and they are definitely not low and I hope they catch these jerks too...Have a good night people!
They are high beaming my house too and they have been low. My house kinda shook too. Heard the shooters carjacked someone and drove off. Hope they catch them soon for this horrendous crime.
Floyd Street

Everett, MA

#20 Nov 26, 2012
I am Hearing that this happened at Tedeschi. And I believe there was another incident there not too long ago as well. I was there this morning for milk, but I'm starting to think I should make the trip to S&S instead.
Keep your doors locked everybody!
this city stinks

Malden, MA

#21 Nov 26, 2012
Glad the city took the time to use the reverse 911 to let everyone know LOL what joke use it for all kinds of stupid crap but not to warn people about shooters hidding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BRIEF: Photos, video of suspects in fatal Malde... (Feb '13) 10 hr word 12
We Are Glad We Moved to East Tennessee Sat southern belle 3
Review: K&E Cleaning (Apr '14) Sat bam bam 2
Election 2015 Fri EverettCitizen 12
Why would the Illuminati (CIA) be studying Rh N... (May '12) Feb 27 Tamara Love 64
Fox News Boston - VB fired Feb 26 Chubba 43
Battle lines in Tyngsboro: History vs. progress (Apr '08) Feb 26 Resident 27

Chelsea News Video

Chelsea Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chelsea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:14 pm PST