2 Dead In Police Pursuit

2 Dead In Police Pursuit

There are 16 comments on the TheBostonChannel story from Aug 28, 2010, titled 2 Dead In Police Pursuit. In it, TheBostonChannel reports that:

Two people died Saturday morning after a police pursuit through Chelsea and Revere, according to Massachusetts State Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBostonChannel.

carisa

Salem, MA

#1 Aug 28, 2010
R.I.P Sergio we will always love and miss u
priscilla

Salem, MA

#2 Aug 28, 2010
yea man this is sad stuff...dont drink and drive R.I.P u will be missed
worldwatcher

Bedford, MA

#3 Aug 28, 2010
I feel no sorry for the drunk individual, Sergio whoever, who crashed his car into an innocent man's car killing him. The victim was making a living delivering pizza, and that drunk killed him.
Too bad this poor man died.
Sergio whoever's death ?: good riddance !
worldwatcher

Bedford, MA

#4 Aug 28, 2010
carisa wrote:
R.I.P Sergio we will always love and miss u
Carisa, the world is a safer place without that drunk killer Sergio.
I read he killed an innocent man delivering pizza, crashing into his car.
Sergio whoever is in hell now.
Cheers !.
Sheri

Haverhill, MA

#5 Aug 30, 2010
Sergio was having a hard time trying to find his place in this world. I have known him for years and this is a unfortunate thing. For the man he killed I am truly sorry for him and his family because he truly was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was only doing his job. I hope they both rest in peace and let this be a lesson for all of us to be safer...
robin socobasin

AOL

#6 Aug 30, 2010
why doesn't anyone see the whole picture? chelsea polise killed a man just a few days before speeding around in high populated areas and once again although the man may have been drunk it was a result of of another high speed chase by the police!! do they not have to abide by safety laws at all? there are other ways than to chase him at high speed to stop him yes he is to blame but so aren't the police wake up and smell the coffee everyone!
worldwatcher

Bedford, MA

#7 Aug 31, 2010
Sheri wrote:
Sergio was having a hard time trying to find his place in this world. I have known him for years and this is a unfortunate thing. For the man he killed I am truly sorry for him and his family because he truly was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was only doing his job. I hope they both rest in peace and let this be a lesson for all of us to be safer...
The victim was not in "the wrong place at the wrong time", that criminal drunk man Sergio whoever was fleeing police, and killed that innocent man working delivering pizza.This is a lesson for drunk drivers, people who no regard for other people's lives.
Yeah, the killer did not find "his place in this world", but don't worry, he found a place in Hell for killing that man.
carisa

Waltham, MA

#8 Aug 31, 2010
YOu know, I love how you can write, "the criminal drunk"...you didn't know even know him. I knew sergio for 13 years, and let me start by saying this: He was never into drinking, and also he had recently had surgery on his liver thus leaving him unable to drink. Sergio would never just run from the cops, and even if all of a sudden that night he decided to do you really think the cops made the proper judgement to put on a high speed chase on the street (should only be done on a damn highway) because he had a verbal argument with a girl? Lynn cops could have been sent to the house or dispatched to block him from continuing ( i'm sure they got his plates), he could have also recieved a citation in the mail. Anyhow he was no drunk, and was not able to even drink. You don't even know the full storie he left with other individuals, but returned alone. Did you know that the car did not even belong to him? For all we know the owner of the car may of had a bottle that got smashed the hell open. In my eyes the owner of the car should have never handed over the keys of the car, but i'm not here to say who's right or wrong. I"m here to speak of my dear beloved friend who was sweet, warm, and so full of life and energy. He was special in so many ways, and all of his friends love and miss him. You cannot say wether he is in heaven or hell since you know less than what i know about what happened that night. Only god can be the judge, and that is not you worldwatcher. Judging by your name you must be confused as to who really makes the decisions about the gates of heaven. I feel for both my friend and the russian that lost their loves. May they both rest in peace. Peace and love be with you both!
carisa

Waltham, MA

#9 Aug 31, 2010
@ sherri: you have known sergio for a long time? Never heard of you my dear, and if you was a long time friend how could you dare write that he killed a man? I don't see it that way. The police need better training. Their story makes no sense, and as usual they always have to lie to cover their a*&! I know this since I have witnessed officers mace an 11 yr old child ( an innocent bystander) and then go back and say they never did it! Even with it on tape (which they tampered and tried to cut that part out). I have an uncle that is a state trooper, and many lynn police friends, but some just disgust me.
carisa

Waltham, MA

#10 Aug 31, 2010
robin socobasin wrote:
why doesn't anyone see the whole picture? chelsea polise killed a man just a few days before speeding around in high populated areas and once again although the man may have been drunk it was a result of of another high speed chase by the police!! do they not have to abide by safety laws at all? there are other ways than to chase him at high speed to stop him yes he is to blame but so aren't the police wake up and smell the coffee everyone!
I have to say you are the one with the most common sense besides me on here!
worldwatcher

Bedford, MA

#11 Sep 2, 2010
carisa wrote:
YOu know, I love how you can write, "the criminal drunk"...you didn't know even know him. I knew sergio for 13 years, and let me start by saying this: He was never into drinking, and also he had recently had surgery on his liver thus leaving him unable to drink. Sergio would never just run from the cops, and even if all of a sudden that night he decided to do you really think the cops made the proper judgement to put on a high speed chase on the street (should only be done on a damn highway) because he had a verbal argument with a girl? Lynn cops could have been sent to the house or dispatched to block him from continuing ( i'm sure they got his plates), he could have also recieved a citation in the mail. Anyhow he was no drunk, and was not able to even drink. You don't even know the full storie he left with other individuals, but returned alone. Did you know that the car did not even belong to him? For all we know the owner of the car may of had a bottle that got smashed the hell open. In my eyes the owner of the car should have never handed over the keys of the car, but i'm not here to say who's right or wrong. I"m here to speak of my dear beloved friend who was sweet, warm, and so full of life and energy. He was special in so many ways, and all of his friends love and miss him. You cannot say wether he is in heaven or hell since you know less than what i know about what happened that night. Only god can be the judge, and that is not you worldwatcher. Judging by your name you must be confused as to who really makes the decisions about the gates of heaven. I feel for both my friend and the russian that lost their loves. May they both rest in peace. Peace and love be with you both!
I feel no sympathy for that drunk killer. He's in Hell now, don't worry.
I feel sorry for that innocent man he killed, it's of some consolation to know that damn criminal Sergio something is dead now. Good riddance !.
Bye
worldwatcher

Bedford, MA

#12 Sep 2, 2010
carisa wrote:
That piece of crap Sergio something was drunk, was fleeing police, when he killed an innocent man who was working delivering pizza.
You must be a low-life like that killer was, to dare to defend that bastard criminal. I'm glad your Sergio LowLife Killer is now in the company of maggots, just like him.
robin socobasin

AOL

#13 Sep 3, 2010
how would the police even know he was drunk if he was killed autopsy takes a lot longer than a day the police are the ones that caused the deaths get real!!! this is a highly populated area and these police here think they have a free ticket to race. just a few days b4 this incident a chelsea cop killed a pedestrian by speeding through the streets claiming he was answring a call in everett! this is chelsea why would he be answering a call from everett i am not defending any "bastard criminal" i am defending the people of this city against the brutality of the police here! we are not safe from our police here1 they do not serve and protect, they harrass and bully everyone
The West Newton Kid

Marlborough, MA

#14 Sep 3, 2010
robin socobasin wrote:
how would the police even know he was drunk if he was killed autopsy takes a lot longer than a day the police are the ones that caused the deaths get real!!! this is a highly populated area and these police here think they have a free ticket to race. just a few days b4 this incident a chelsea cop killed a pedestrian by speeding through the streets claiming he was answring a call in everett! this is chelsea why would he be answering a call from everett i am not defending any "bastard criminal" i am defending the people of this city against the brutality of the police here! we are not safe from our police here1 they do not serve and protect, they harrass and bully everyone
The police have a "built in safety net" to cover their flabby blue fannies in accidents resulting in loss of life: The accidents are simply investigated by other cops; in this case the mass state police. Have we ever; once; heard of an investigation here in Mass that was performed by the mass state police; where any fault was actually found on the part of the police? I do not think so!

These investigations are not only performed when a cop is involved in an accident resulting in death; but they are also performed whenever someone being arrested by the police dies; for no good reason (beyond having their lives beaten out of them by the police). Yet; time after time; these investigations result in the same finding "no fault on the part of the police involved".

The whole system is a sham. We cannot allow cops to investigate other cops. They ARE NOT impartial.

Let's all sit back and wait for the findings on not only this case; but the case of the pedestrian who just had his life taken away by a speeding cop. Anyone care to wager a little bet with me? I say there will be "no fault found by any cop involved". Anyone out there stupid enough to think that any fault WILL BE FOUND by any cop involved?
wussup

United States

#15 Sep 9, 2010
carisa wrote:
you are a total f()cken idiot!!!!!!!!!!
carisa

Waltham, MA

#16 Sep 10, 2010
wussup wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a total f()cken idiot!!!!!!!!!!
Ummmm that is the most educated thing to enter your brain? lol wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boston Women Smell Very Bad (Aug '17) 19 hr Boston 19
Hiring school department 20 hr Nickeled and dimed 9
Facts about Everett 22 hr Pizza Man 17
Asian Women Dating White Men (Jun '12) Sun Gen6194 13
Happy Trump Day Everyone! (Feb '17) Sun betterafterjuston... 9
Racist Disgusting Boston (do not visit here) (Nov '16) Feb 17 Junior 91
News Big Dig: Down And Running (Jan '08) Feb 17 Junior 29

Chelsea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance