First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KYLE

Schenectady, NY

#21 May 5, 2011
John Strads Chelsea Ma wrote:
I ate at khelseas today and that pizza is the best in chelsea.Spoke to the owners about getting a donation for our pop waner team and with no time to think he sad NOT A PROBLEM whatever they need...Thats the kind of busniss owners we need in chelsea on a other note I order a pizza to be deliver from a pizza shop on central ave last week men no comparison...Thank you khelseas keep up the great work and i must say there is a girl that works the front not only that she is gorgous she is also very friendly...What a place to spend your money.
to John Strds with little Gonads: you are a squealing little arse kisser, go to yer spawner
Jim Lee

Everett, MA

#22 Jun 26, 2012
So far the worst place to eat in Chelsea TO EAT I FOUND A FAulking COCKROACH IN MY BIG PAPI . (btw who nameZ a sandwich big PAPI pendajo . THEY HAVE RATZ and Pick there noise regularly
khelsea

Everett, MA

#23 Jul 5, 2012
Jack Chin wrote:
Ordered a meat lowers pizza also, made my stomach hurt so bad I got mud butt! dam Spanish people can't make pizza
watch what you write because FYI alot of people go there and they have no problems with khelseas you must have a disease
khelsea

Everett, MA

#24 Jul 5, 2012
Jim Lee wrote:
So far the worst place to eat in Chelsea TO EAT I FOUND A FAulking COCKROACH IN MY BIG PAPI .(btw who nameZ a sandwich big PAPI pendajo . THEY HAVE RATZ and Pick there noise regularly
what in the world is wrong with you khelseas has been examined and there were no rats or cockaroaches.i know that for sure because im the bosses daughter. if you didn't know theres something called research you should try it out
khelsea

Everett, MA

#25 Jul 5, 2012
Khelseas is a joke wrote:
all the people defending this toilet of a restaurant whould be ashamed. Food Poisoning City, USA is where this pklace belongs.
Garbage food
you must be confused you mean your the toilet that belongs in the garbage. i bet you have nothin to do with your life but make up lies about places cause theres so many things wrong with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BRIEF: Photos, video of suspects in fatal Malde... (Feb '13) 5 hr Medford Pride 11
We Are Glad We Moved to East Tennessee 6 hr southern belle 3
Review: K&E Cleaning (Apr '14) 11 hr bam bam 2
Election 2015 Fri EverettCitizen 12
Why would the Illuminati (CIA) be studying Rh N... (May '12) Fri Tamara Love 64
Fox News Boston - VB fired Thu Chubba 43
Battle lines in Tyngsboro: History vs. progress (Apr '08) Feb 26 Resident 27

Winter Storm Watch for Suffolk County was issued at February 28 at 9:51PM EST

Chelsea News Video

Chelsea Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chelsea People Search