Watch out for Khelsea's sub and pizza in Chelsea

Posted in the Chelsea Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

AOL

#1 Oct 12, 2008
Because Friday I orderd a turkey club sandwich and after 3 hours I had diarraea and vomited the whole sandwich, which left me all day Saturday and Sunday in bed. Yes food poisen.
Thanks for ruining my Colombus Day Weekend.
John

Fall River, MA

#2 Nov 15, 2009
Some people dont have any idea what to do with there time but to sit in front off there computer and trash talk others. I often eat at Khelsea's pizzeria and by far its the best pizza and subs in chelsea. Not to mention there service always friendly and the best prices.If you are looking for great food and good prices go to khelsea's and you see for yourself.
LOL

Chelsea, MA

#3 Nov 29, 2009
I agree. I am currently employed at that restaurant and it's very friendly. So far i know we make the best pizza in Chelsea. If you're gonna set a bad opinion about the restaurant then go some where else because i have ate subs from there and never had any problems with digestion. You must have a problem with your digestive system. Other wise thank you for choosing Khelsea's! LOL
faulk

Wilmington, MA

#4 Nov 30, 2009
they have been investigated by the board of health many times and they made them shut down for a week for unsanitary issues. food poison is very likely.
John Strads Chelsea Ma

Boston, MA

#5 Jan 23, 2010
faulk wrote:
they have been investigated by the board of health many times and they made them shut down for a week for unsanitary issues. food poison is very likely.
Faulk you dont know what you are talking about.Khelseas never been shut down and for unsanitary issues thats a big LIE.
joey

Chambersburg, PA

#6 Feb 3, 2010
I got a steak and cheese sub there and it smelled funny so I fed it to my dog. Poor thing died that night.
Bob parker

Melrose, MA

#7 Feb 18, 2010
I Ordered a meatlovers pizza the other night and it made my stomach hurt so i vomit. I currently have put khelseas on my black list of all the bad restaurants in chelsea
Jack Chin

Melrose, MA

#8 Feb 18, 2010
Ordered a meat lowers pizza also, made my stomach hurt so bad I got mud butt! dam Spanish people can't make pizza
khelsea the owner

Needham, MA

#9 Jun 25, 2010
if you dont like khelseas dont eat at it or talk about it . haterz u just dnt noe wat good food taste like if u dnt like iht dnt eat it and go buy frozen pizzas at market basket or something and those peolple are 734 and faulk and the rest of u that wrote bad thing about it dnt even show up
khelsea the owner

Needham, MA

#10 Jun 25, 2010
jack chin spanish people are smarter than u yo even a hobo noez betta than u so ya hater eat frozen pizza cuz u ant gunna eat at khelseas aight
banga

Lynn, MA

#11 Jul 1, 2010
i am from chelsea my whole life an i can take it back to when it was RIZO'S now khelsea's is the spot to be if u wont somthing good an outstanding so stop talking about stuff u ppl dont knoe about an come ENJOY hatters!!!!! KHELSEA'S-KHELSEA'S-KHELSEA'S (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH) "FUCK THEM HATTERS"
Lou Chen

Melrose, MA

#12 Sep 20, 2010
ordered a large bacon pizza the other night from there, OMG did my stomach hurt for 2 days, Dam Spanish people can't make pizza
Dagoberto Mata

Melrose, MA

#13 Sep 23, 2010
I went to the pizza buffet on Monday for 4 dollars they were giving me cold pizza slices khelsea sucks
FREE LEFTY

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Sep 29, 2010
I was born in Boston and have been living in Chelsea all my life...the truth is you can get food poisoning from any restaurant...it just doesnt matter..now about sanitary issues..well even restaurants in the North End have issues specifically with rats running around at night so it doesnt matter if your at The North End ordering food or at Khelseas in Chelsea MA...ordering food out will always come with consequences whether they be positive or negative...so people eat pray and be merry...peace!
Khelseas is a joke

Medford, MA

#15 Sep 30, 2010
all the people defending this toilet of a restaurant whould be ashamed. Food Poisoning City, USA is where this pklace belongs.
Garbage food.
Massiel

Guastatoya, Guatemala

#16 Oct 25, 2010
what the hell is ur problem!!!!?????? respect people!!!! spanish people make the best food all around the world!!! soo watch out wat u say!!! cause the spit comes back to u!!!
John Strads Chelsea Ma

Boston, MA

#17 Mar 10, 2011
I ate at khelseas today and that pizza is the best in chelsea.Spoke to the owners about getting a donation for our pop waner team and with no time to think he sad NOT A PROBLEM whatever they need...Thats the kind of busniss owners we need in chelsea on a other note I order a pizza to be deliver from a pizza shop on central ave last week men no comparison...Thank you khelseas keep up the great work and i must say there is a girl that works the front not only that she is gorgous she is also very friendly...What a place to spend your money.
John Strads Chelsea Ma

Boston, MA

#18 Mar 10, 2011
Khelseas is a joke wrote:
all the people defending this toilet of a restaurant whould be ashamed. Food Poisoning City, USA is where this pklace belongs.
Garbage food.
Think about you owning a restaurent and someone says things about it in which they proberly never step a foot into how would you feel.Man sometimes if you dont have anything good to say about someone dont say anything at all. Even if you had a problem why take the time to type on the computer rather than to call an let them know what is going on.I'm am certinly sure they are going to make you happy. Try it gave them a chance and you see for your self.
susan

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Mar 20, 2011
They are ok except for the noisey teens
KYLE

Schenectady, NY

#20 May 5, 2011
Jack Chin wrote:
Ordered a meat lowers pizza also, made my stomach hurt so bad I got mud butt! dam Spanish people can't make pizza
Jackie Balls on Chin: you are a constipated arsewiper...drinks liquids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uber/Lyft 1 hr CuriousRider 1
Top-10 reasons the Massachusetts Gaming Commiss... 3 hr Totally disgusted 11
Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 3 hr Totally disgusted 1,169
How one city is welcoming hundreds of migrant c... 7 hr Voice of Reason 10
Hmecoming 9 hr Maxed out credit ... 3
urgent city work? Tue Everett Resident 25
Falmouth & State Officials Caught Lying Wind Tu... Tue Jack Kelly 1

Chelsea News Video

Chelsea Dating
Find my Match

Chelsea Jobs

Chelsea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chelsea News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chelsea