rt99 tobacco shop?
havocstarter

Springfield, NJ

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Anyone have info on the supposed shop opening next to dunkins across from Pope John?
Surprised a business like that gets a zoning permit across the street from a school.
everett

Stoneham, MA

#2 Mar 16, 2013
havocstarter wrote:
Anyone have info on the supposed shop opening next to dunkins across from Pope John?
Surprised a business like that gets a zoning permit across the street from a school.
You do have to be of age to buy tobacco so I don't get the problem with a high school being nearby.
havocstarter

Everett, MA

#3 Mar 16, 2013
everett wrote:
<quoted text>You do have to be of age to buy tobacco so I don't get the problem with a high school being nearby.
It's not just the tobacco there is a convenience store down the street but other product and items a smoke shop typically sells. Tried looking at city website to see what zoning permits allow but wasn't too specific for this type business I'm calling licensing board Monday
Big Mike

Everett, MA

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Tobacco shop or just a way to sell bongs for all the new Medical Marijuana shops ??????
havocstarter

Everett, MA

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Big Mike wrote:
Tobacco shop or just a way to sell bongs for all the new Medical Marijuana shops ??????
That's what I'm thinking
Sign in the window for a while now tgwt its coming soon but no sign of them building out the store to open it up for business
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#6 Mar 16, 2013
The tobaccy store (a/k/a smoke shop) is leased by the owner(s) of DD's. We have tattoo parlors and plenty of DDs or the like in Everett, why not a tobaccy store ? Will be interesting to see just what they sell in there and what kind of crowd it attracts, eh ????
Big Mike

Everett, MA

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Everett Resident wrote:
The tobaccy store (a/k/a smoke shop) is leased by the owner(s) of DD's. We have tattoo parlors and plenty of DDs or the like in Everett, why not a tobaccy store ? Will be interesting to see just what they sell in there and what kind of crowd it attracts, eh ????
Lets say it will attracts DRUGIES why is the Mayor zoning that out so close to a school. O i hear he getting ready for his Divorce
pineapple

Lexington, MA

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Let's change the name of Route 99 in Everett from Broadway to Tobacco Road.
everett

Stoneham, MA

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Just a matter of time before we get a strip club here. They can name it Carlo's Club.
Big Mike

Everett, MA

#10 Mar 17, 2013
everett wrote:
Just a matter of time before we get a strip club here. They can name it Carlo's Club.
i hear he will be free soon to go there after he drops his kids off to the ex wife lol
toxik

Malden, MA

#11 Aug 13, 2013
Big Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Lets say it will attracts DRUGIES why is the Mayor zoning that out so close to a school. O i hear he getting ready for his Divorce
you are close minded fool
Danny in Everett

Malden, MA

#12 Aug 15, 2013
For you dumb bells out there they sell nothing but legal items I live near there no kids are at any rick except for people who would restrict the rights of others who have done no harm shame on you there are better things to complain about.
Peter J

Attleboro, MA

#13 Aug 26, 2013
I agree Danny. They sell everything that is legal. I kind of like the shop.
havocstarter

Everett, MA

#14 Aug 26, 2013
Danny in Everett wrote:
For you dumb bells out there they sell nothing but legal items I live near there no kids are at any rick except for people who would restrict the rights of others who have done no harm shame on you there are better things to complain about.
What are you trying to say,...English please...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everett aux police 16 hr greeng 16
Ready weed n opiods 16 hr Boston drop off 1
police officer lied on job application Jul 22 FakeNews 48
Murder (Feb '16) Jul 22 Heartbroken 6
News Advocates push for in-state rates for undocumen... Jul 22 Vote Trump 2020 30
News E. Boston shopping district proposed for Maveri... Jun '17 Vincent 1
News Fiery standoff turns deadly May '17 Cochise 2

Chelsea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chelsea Mortgages