|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

ITSGONE wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG..Kevin was a great hire! if all the workers had his integrity and work ethic we'd have no problems in this city!
Couldn't agree with you more!! Kevin was an excellent choice!
everett

Wakefield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Guest wrote:
just a friendly observation but if all of you people on this site are such experts in snow plowing and removal, and are so worried about the safety of streets, sidewalks, etc then why didn't any of you choose to offer up your expertise instead of sitting on this site and ripping apart the people who were out there actually working?!! Maybe because it's easier to bitch about the things we don't like than to actually take a stand and try to change things!
Sorry, I don't know how to operate a snow plow.
havocstarter

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
just a friendly observation but if all of you people on this site are such experts in snow plowing and removal, and are so worried about the safety of streets, sidewalks, etc then why didn't any of you choose to offer up your expertise instead of sitting on this site and ripping apart the people who were out there actually working?!! Maybe because it's easier to bitch about the things we don't like than to actually take a stand and try to change things!
Maybe it's because it's their JOB and they get paid for it ... That's why.!
Joe

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
I havent heard anyone try to be an expert on snow removal. What in heavens name is so hard to understand that you should drop your plow and push the snow as close as you can to the curb?Why bother with parking restrictions if you plow down the middle of the street only?
Sick of it

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

All you people crying on line why don't you go to a council meeting at the open forum and say your peace
havocstarter

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Sick of it wrote:
All you people crying on line why don't you go to a council meeting at the open forum and say your peace
I'd get better results talking to a brick wall
crying

Stoughton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

have you ever gone up there
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Ok more snow due tomorrow SATURDAY .... Dear Mr. Mayor - since it is a weekend (long one too as city hall is closed on Friday - so all have a nice four day weekend !!!)...

May I kindly suggest the MAYOR drive around in his Escalade which can handle snow pretty well I would assume - go up and down the SIDE STREETS and take a look at what we are dealing with .... We are not in Everett Square, not on Broadway or the main streets - most of us live on the side streets and that is what our complaint has been about all along - one measly path down the center of our side streets -

And if anyone witnesses city employees plowing, cleaning off private property, please take pictures !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chelsea Discussions

Search the Chelsea Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Song game, anyone? (Mar '10) 8 hr Lexus1985 1,402
Brother Of Somerville Mayor Arrested On Rape Ch... 8 hr The Truth 2
SIck In boston 8 hr The Truth 3
coach turner 8 hr The Truth 2
apartments? 8 hr The Truth 14
Boston's Cowardly Reaction; What Do You Expect ... (Apr '13) 10 hr Sneaky Pete 9
To the marathon victims 12 hr Joe Biden 1
•••
•••

Chelsea News Video

•••
Chelsea Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chelsea Jobs

•••
•••