Comments
81 - 100 of 110 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2013
mom

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Again "Knows all" you know nothing. You don't know why he lost his house what his personal reasons were. You have no idea what was going on in his life at that time. The mortgage company was also found at fault. I did not say it was all their fault. What they did was wrong.
Just Wondering

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

mom wrote:
Bob Joy was not holding signs for Mike. OK so who else.
Am I missing something? I don't see where anyone said Bob Joy was sign holding foe Mangan. I believe he doesn't even work for Everett anymore.

I have watched the votes of the Board of Aldermen and Mangan ALWAYS votes with what the mayor wants and ALWAYS votes for tax increase and ALWAYS votes for pay raises for Department Heads.

Also Mangan is the one who initiated the School Committee getting paid. That cost us more tax dollars.
Mumbles

Andover, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Yeah, I know the first person I want to make financial decions is a person with a proven track record of making poor financial decisions! Mom, you sound as naive as a 3-year old.
BamBam

Winthrop, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

mom wrote:
Again "Knows all" you know nothing. You don't know why he lost his house what his personal reasons were. You have no idea what was going on in his life at that time. The mortgage company was also found at fault. I did not say it was all their fault. What they did was wrong.
Hey Mom, since you seem to be a fan of Mr. Mangan, why don't you tell us what good he has done for this city since he's been in office!
Kevin

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Hye Mangan. Get your screwy life together first before you even think of running for State Rep. You can't hang with the big boys. You're a chump. And you know it.
knows all

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Sorry Mom!You did say it was the motgage company's fault not the Mangan's here's your exact quote "The foreclosure was 6 years ago. He never denied it. Mortgage company was sued and found in the wrong. Call the attorney generals office for that one" Now you are back tracking because you sound like an idiot trying to defend him
You say I know nothing but I know the reason you lose your house is because you don't pay the mortgage regardless of what's going on in your personal life. And I do not care what his personal reason's were. Since you seem to know and care for him so much give 1 reason why he is qualified to be a State Rep, again not using his work as an alderman or that he coachs sports and is a great guy something of substance
mom wrote:
Again "Knows all" you know nothing. You don't know why he lost his house what his personal reasons were. You have no idea what was going on in his life at that time. The mortgage company was also found at fault. I did not say it was all their fault. What they did was wrong.
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Since being an alderman, check his voting record ... he does vote the way another official (term loosely used here) tends to want....
Chris

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Managan is not the right guy for the job. Go and look at my posting under the other Mangan headline.
KNINE

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

I think you're all acting ridiculously foolish. I cannot believe I even live in the same city as some of you uneducated adults that act like 5 year old children. Here we go: The Mangan family lives on Walnut st in Everett. They lived on Garland st for a little while, which is ward 2 correct? During the last election, he was living there, hence why he is an alderman for ward 2. Then they moved to Ward 4. Just because he had some financial issues in the past, does not make him a bad person? I mean seriously, we all have financial issues because we live in Everett. HELLO!! Everett is not full of perfect people with perfect lives! If anything, we're the opposite.
The Mangan family lives in one house, all together. All six of them, Mike, Lori, Jessica, Kayla, Brendan and of course their dog Willy. Now, if any of you still want to debate where they live, please just call Mike or ANYONE and they will tell you he lives in Everett.
Now, instead of letting personal issues (Mangan's home life, anyones home life for that matter!) bother you, take a step back from the computer and look at your own. YOU'RE NOT PERFECT, HE'S NOT PERFECT, I'M NOT PERFECT. But at least he is trying to help Everett, unlike the rest of you who sit here and bash people behind a computer screen.
Take a minute to think about what you're doing and how you're hurting others by saying all of these lies. Don't post things unless you know that they are true. And please, if you hate what all of these politicians are doing why don't you go run yourself? Oh right, because you're too lazy to leave your computer to do something.
Now, if everyone can stop making up rumors and just get on with their lives, that would be splendid.
HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!!!!
knows all

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Hey KNINE! Which one am I acting ridiculous or foolish I did not know I could act riduculously foolish? Again who gives a s--t where they live or haved lived. Having financial problems does not make you a bad person but it makes you a questionable candidate for State rep. And where do come off saying every one in Everet has finacial problems thats why they live there. Good job on giving us another reason not to vote for Mangan Moron!
KNINE wrote:
I think you're all acting ridiculously foolish. I cannot believe I even live in the same city as some of you uneducated adults that act like 5 year old children. Here we go: The Mangan family lives on Walnut st in Everett. They lived on Garland st for a little while, which is ward 2 correct? During the last election, he was living there, hence why he is an alderman for ward 2. Then they moved to Ward 4. Just because he had some financial issues in the past, does not make him a bad person? I mean seriously, we all have financial issues because we live in Everett. HELLO!! Everett is not full of perfect people with perfect lives! If anything, we're the opposite.
The Mangan family lives in one house, all together. All six of them, Mike, Lori, Jessica, Kayla, Brendan and of course their dog Willy. Now, if any of you still want to debate where they live, please just call Mike or ANYONE and they will tell you he lives in Everett.
Now, instead of letting personal issues (Mangan's home life, anyones home life for that matter!) bother you, take a step back from the computer and look at your own. YOU'RE NOT PERFECT, HE'S NOT PERFECT, I'M NOT PERFECT. But at least he is trying to help Everett, unlike the rest of you who sit here and bash people behind a computer screen.
Take a minute to think about what you're doing and how you're hurting others by saying all of these lies. Don't post things unless you know that they are true. And please, if you hate what all of these politicians are doing why don't you go run yourself? Oh right, because you're too lazy to leave your computer to do something.
Now, if everyone can stop making up rumors and just get on with their lives, that would be splendid.
HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!!!!
BADA

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

@Knows All: I agree with you 100%!
BADA

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Politics are not nice. The reason why the seat is empty is because of deceiptful, unethical, criminal (should I keep going) conduct so I praise the residents/voters who come here to discuss the candidate(s). Instead of telling people to get a life, run for office or stop hiding on their computer because they say something YOU don't like why don't you try to see how everything about a candidate, private & personal, are fair game. We didn't make the rules of the game we just know how the game works.
BADA

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Oh yeah, have a fantastic night!
KNINE

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Jan 29, 2013
 
Oh no your words have hurt me so much I'm probably going to cry over some random person I don't know nor care about calling me a moron. oh wait, no I'm not.
knows all wrote:
Hey KNINE! Which one am I acting ridiculous or foolish I did not know I could act riduculously foolish? Again who gives a s--t where they live or haved lived. Having financial problems does not make you a bad person but it makes you a questionable candidate for State rep. And where do come off saying every one in Everet has finacial problems thats why they live there. Good job on giving us another reason not to vote for Mangan Moron!
<quoted text>
KNINE

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Jan 29, 2013
 
I did have a fantastic night!! Thanks :~))
BADA wrote:
Oh yeah, have a fantastic night!
Concerned Resident

Sudbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Feb 1, 2013
 
SIGN HOLDER wrote:
We should all believe the Daughter. Tell us your family's address. Better yet, we should ask the mailmen or mailwomen if the family resides in any of these places. Its really that simple.
Go ahead and ask. I would tell you the Mangan Family's address, but there are sickos on this blog.
Address

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The address he uses is on the city web site. Of course that doesn't mean he lives there. Oh, BTW, did you know he also helped Stat on at least one of his campaigns...interesting.
everett

Wakefield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Feb 2, 2013
 
Concerned Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and ask. I would tell you the Mangan Family's address, but there are sickos on this blog.
Their addresses are shown on ECTV all the time.
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

ADDRESS: If it is true that helped S Smith, this household will NOT vote for him - you know,'birds of a feather......'

If he did, indeed, help Smith, he would have or should have known about the absentee ballots .... that's enough info for me....The field is getting narrower and narrower who to vote for ...
Address

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

It is true Mangan worked on one of Smith's campaign.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chelsea Discussions

Search the Chelsea Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
street sweeping and towing cars scumbags 3 hr GET REAL 6
Mike Mclaughlin Calls Mayor Marty Walsh a two f... 3 hr Dale Craven 34
Glendale gas station? 3 hr HERE ME 2
Bicyclist stuck under garbage truck rescued in ... 5 hr reality is a crutch 1
Revere officials amazed no one was seriously hurt 6 hr PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION 1
Mass. Towns Struggle With Debate Over Immigrant... 17 hr Mustang Mike 2
Mass State Troopers Probed for Abuse (Nov '08) 22 hr Cat woman 72
•••
•••

Chelsea News Video

•••
Chelsea Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chelsea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chelsea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chelsea News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chelsea
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••