Teenager Shot In Downtown Everett

Jul 27, 2006 Read more: Cbs4boston.com 39
A teenager was shot in broad daylight in downtown Everett Thursday morning. CBS4's Eileen Curran reports two groups of teenagers got into a fight on Sycamore Street around 11:30 a.m.The victim ran into a nearby ... Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
longtimeeveresid ent

Everett, MA

#22 Aug 30, 2008
FRANK CALI wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just shocked!!...Usually its all the whites shooting and killing..lol.
lol
what a joke

Everett, MA

#23 Aug 30, 2008
lol
karen

United States

#24 Oct 14, 2012
I.agree, always wanted to move here, been here five years n wish I never moved here, relative of mine was robbed at knife point n had his cell phone stolen as well as two other friends of his, can't wait to move out
karen

United States

#25 Oct 14, 2012
I was attacked 3 nights ago just walking to the store, sex offender living a street down from me, having sex with his own daughter n her friends, because his niece is a police officer in Everett, he wasn't even arrested, I reported it to the police with many witnesses n he is still calling me n threatening me n laughed at me when I sent pictures of my chest n wrist with his finger prints on me, even called detectives who r handling his sex crimes n haven't received a call back yet, this city sucks
02149MICK

Malden, MA

#26 Oct 14, 2012
karen wrote:
I was attacked 3 nights ago just walking to the store, sex offender living a street down from me, having sex with his own daughter n her friends, because his niece is a police officer in Everett, he wasn't even arrested, I reported it to the police with many witnesses n he is still calling me n threatening me n laughed at me when I sent pictures of my chest n wrist with his finger prints on me, even called detectives who r handling his sex crimes n haven't received a call back yet, this city sucks
Make it better. MOVE
Crazy Joe

Malden, MA

#27 Oct 14, 2012
karen wrote:
I.agree, always wanted to move here, been here five years n wish I never moved here, relative of mine was robbed at knife point n had his cell phone stolen as well as two other friends of his, can't wait to move out
Did they find the 2 friends?
goodmornineveret t

Everett, MA

#28 Oct 16, 2012
Karlie no one just pulled a gun or knife or whatever on vic because he had a red hat on,your nephew has always been in trouble with the law and hanging with the wrong crowd,Not that he cant turn his life around because he can,Everyone has a past
report again

Winthrop, MA

#29 Oct 16, 2012
karen wrote:
im not doubting you at all but if this is true u should name some names. I usually dont advocate using names at all but this is a very serious accusation and people should know to be aware
DIRTY E

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Oct 25, 2012
FRANK CALI wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just shocked!!...Usually its all the whites shooting and killing..lol.
course it was a dirty african american, cough cough..maybe not though, cause I remember Everett when it was all white and everyone knew everybody..the shootings were outta control..LMAO
WHAT

Malden, MA

#31 Oct 25, 2012
Why are people commented from Arizona, California and Georgia???? Who are these people???
IKnow

Lytle Creek, CA

#32 Oct 26, 2012
Karen,,call colleen at the mayors office she calls the cops on their cellphones and has people arrested from her house in N. Reading
Everetite

Everett, MA

#33 Nov 1, 2012
IKnow wrote:
Karen,,call colleen at the mayors office she calls the cops on their cellphones and has people arrested from her house in N. Reading
where did this come from? Speak up, whats this all about?
Everetite

Everett, MA

#34 Nov 1, 2012
WHAT wrote:
Why are people commented from Arizona, California and Georgia???? Who are these people???
tho i think i know who the f. cali poster was out in zona, that and the others are likely posted from proxy servers that try and hide ones ip address.
SUCKER PUNCHED

Canonsburg, PA

#35 Nov 27, 2012
Everetite wrote:
<quoted text>tho i think i know who the f. cali poster was out in zona, that and the others are likely posted from proxy servers that try and hide ones ip address.
or could be the everett residents that left seeing was going on birch street lives on . btw leaving everett was the best move i ever did
EE Hale Alumni

Cheshire, CT

#36 Nov 27, 2012
SUCKER PUNCHED wrote:
<quoted text>or could be the everett residents that left seeing was going on birch street lives on . btw leaving everett was the best move i ever did
A few talking points...

Moved away 10yrs ago. Still have family there who I miss. But I fear for my childrens lives and how that enviorment would destroy them.

There were a handful of other nationalities when I went to school in the 80's. We had the clown w.a van and drug pot and pill popping, and alcohol.

The fighting was because the people abused at home tortured the weaker kids to feel better. The bullies never grew up and now we have a new generation of bullies.

I blame the parents and thier claims of thier children being victims for thier choice to turn thier eyes away instead of getting involved and changing things. If your kid needs a slap. Slap him/her RESPECT STARTS AT HOME.

If you can't do it. Dont become a welfare parent ...adoption or abortion. You got more than ine choice why make society a victim of your ignorance.

Just saying....
SUCKER PUNCHED

Canonsburg, PA

#37 Nov 28, 2012
EE Hale Alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
A few talking points...
Moved away 10yrs ago. Still have family there who I miss. But I fear for my childrens lives and how that enviorment would destroy them.
There were a handful of other nationalities when I went to school in the 80's. We had the clown w.a van and drug pot and pill popping, and alcohol.
The fighting was because the people abused at home tortured the weaker kids to feel better. The bullies never grew up and now we have a new generation of bullies.
I blame the parents and thier claims of thier children being victims for thier choice to turn thier eyes away instead of getting involved and changing things. If your kid needs a slap. Slap him/her RESPECT STARTS AT HOME.
If you can't do it. Dont become a welfare parent ...adoption or abortion. You got more than ine choice why make society a victim of your ignorance.
Just saying....
you lost me lol
nothingtobeconfu sedabout

Everett, MA

#38 Nov 28, 2012
SUCKER PUNCHED wrote:
<quoted text>you lost me lol
lol lost me too this post is from 2006
lol

Lynn, MA

#39 Apr 15, 2013
Police are too busy raiding social clubs.
everett voter

Stuart, FL

#40 Apr 15, 2013
Tom good luck in Florida.Florida makes Everett look like Lynfield.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freemasons 14 hr grand poohba 1
alby from everett music (Aug '09) 16 hr Scott from the Ju... 31
Does the Mayor deserve a raise? 23 hr Everett Citizen 4
Atlas Glenmor Oil price caps (Jan '09) Fri John Doe 43
Everett Youth Sports Fri Football parent 27
Commercial Property Apr 16 Inside 1
Waste of funds and tired of supplying stuff for... Apr 16 Head in the sand 25
More from around the web

Chelsea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE