Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jul 27, 2013
RESIDENT

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Why is Parking Enforcement driving a new Ford Taurus? This is a 35,000. car!
one of the forty percent

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Because there's no need to practice fiscal conservatism in a world were 40% of the people work hard, and pay the bills of the other 60%.

So long as the 60% keep reelecting those that spend freely,
they will keep on spending the 40%'s money hand over fist.
errrrrr

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's called a fleet discount, dummy
Yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

errrrrr wrote:
It's called a fleet discount, dummy
So you're saying we bought more than one car? We bought a fleet of Ford Taurus's? Wonderful!
RESIDENT

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

To errrrrrr Fleet discounts are applied to cheaper cars also . You must be a parking enforecement employee who received one. SHAME ON YOU
huh

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

RESIDENT wrote:
To errrrrrr Fleet discounts are applied to cheaper cars also . You must be a parking enforecement employee who received one. SHAME ON YOU
No, it's the clerk herself someone should audit her computer. She is going to get cut off at the knees once Carlo gets re-elected so what comes around goes around. She is a biatch with no pride. Just sayin.
Just mocking

Winthrop, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's the clerk herself someone should audit her computer. She is going to get cut off at the knees once Carlo gets re-elected so what comes around goes around. She is a biatch with no pride. Just sayin.
Rude and jealous, you are. No pride either. JUST SAYING! dahhhhh
RESIDENT

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I will remember at election time MY ward officials and the mayor. This is taxpayer money being spent

VOTERS REMEMBER

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chelsea Discussions

Search the Chelsea Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Everett's finest 9 hr CaCah 52
house on cleveland ave (Aug '09) 12 hr everett citizen 122
Alford St bridge 14 hr Jim 7
Hotels in Boston 15 hr Maggie 1
Ferguson - Everett, MA 20 hr okay 2
Comm. Ave. redesign lacks adequate plans for bikes 21 hr reality is a crutch 1
Billy Bulger library naming draws ire 22 hr reality bites 2
•••
•••

Chelsea News Video

•••
•••

Chelsea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chelsea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chelsea News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chelsea
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••