Police: Arrest Made in Sudbury Stolen...

Police: Arrest Made in Sudbury Stolen Bronze Croc Case

There are 6 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 22, 2011, titled Police: Arrest Made in Sudbury Stolen Bronze Croc Case. In it, Patch.com reports that:

View full size new Collins Boland is seen in Framingham District Court for his arraignment Friday on charges including stealing a bronze crocodile in Sudbury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

scotty C

Wilmington, MA

#1 Apr 25, 2011
The city is a shithole-even the cops are burnt out dealing with third world scum.Low pay for cops-no opportunity for different assignments or promotions(unless you're a drinking buddy of the chief)or know the right politician,means that when times get better alot of guys will transfer.I have no problems though-I;ve been taken care of from day #1
charmin B

Wayland, MA

#2 Apr 25, 2011
You are the only one who knows what you are talking about. You realize this, don't you?
scot cavenaugh

Wilmington, MA

#3 Apr 25, 2011
I don't know who that dummy is with the above comment-but I know a couple of people in town who actually work at the Chelsea Police,and they say that the department is a pretty decent place to work,and the chief is good leader that attempts to work with the employees.They have told me that things now are much better than in the past.
another one

Holden, MA

#4 May 1, 2011
Riddle me this batman....300 pound sculpture stolen and only one arrest?
stan

Boston, MA

#7 May 10, 2011
stan wrote:
<quoted text>answer it was carlo
I was with him so there was three of us. Me, Stan, Carlo and MY MOTHER

Since: Apr 08

AOL

#8 May 10, 2011
Where else would a thief live but in Everett. Another citizen in jail LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist Disgusting Boston (do not visit here) 1 hr Archie Bunker 38
Everett (Jul '08) Wed Feared not loved 653
Has RCN started to build its' network, connecte... Wed Destination Palm ... 6
Stephanie Martins - Ward 2 Wed sox4224 1
News Black Lives Matter Plunges into the Affordable ... (Sep '16) Tue Defeat Maxine Waters 3
Review: Town Of Saugus (Dec '15) Tue True democracy 30
Police action on Fuller street Apr 24 Unknown 7

Chelsea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chelsea Mortgages