Two men shot to death in Chelsea

Sep 6, 2010 Full story: Boston Globe 116

Two young men were shot to death inside a Chelsea apartment early today, State Police said.

Full Story
Facts not Fiction

Watertown, MA

#23 Sep 8, 2010
MindMyBuziness wrote:
Family and friends will say they WERE nice ppl and was a good father etc....These 2 ppl were not model citizen.... I wouldn't want my child to be anything like them or thinks its cool....U live by street u die by street policy..and thats cold & heartless minds.... What's that saying only 2 places that life will lead u...JAIl or Death...Death came first....
Your stupid. Bad things happen to people period. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There are no exceptions. Things do not happen to people depending on the type of life they choose to lead. Im sure someone along the way has wished you harm and wants or wanted you dead. I guess that means your a bad person and you got it coming to ya. Mind your business!!!!!!!!
Facts not Fiction

Watertown, MA

#24 Sep 8, 2010
Its clear that the negative comments are coming from people that did not know the 2 men that were murdered. Thats why they are plagued with ignorance and blantant insensitivity for the friends and family and most importnatly the victims. A tragic event occured. Why is the negativity not towards the criminals that committed the crime. People are dead wrong and backwards. Only thing to do is pray for them.
Facts not Fiction

Watertown, MA

#25 Sep 8, 2010
LOL wrote:
you notice how all the supporters of these two criminals refused to acknowledge their involvement in the drug trade? Get a clue.
Even Hitler had someone who loved him. Just because someone loves you, doesnt make u a good person. These two clearly werent and they got the fate that most that go their route do.... a shame.
Hey LOL from Medford Ma. Your a moron. Ever smoked a cig? Has lots of drugs and chemicals in it. Ever drank coffee? Its addictive because its a drug. Good drug bad drug, who cares. Its all drugs. Children are being over medicated, no one seems to have a problem with that. Lots of drug dealers in Medford, Ma. Focus on your area and focus on yourself. Oh, and a reminder, square people get murdered too!! who knew.......
chelsea chick107

Everett, MA

#26 Sep 8, 2010
hey facts not fiction luis is the one that died a month ago he got shot in fron of his home this is three ppl we lost
chelsea chick107

Everett, MA

#27 Sep 8, 2010
and for anyone who is talking crap about angel and woogs u dont no them they were good ppl woog was my friends brother and angle i met threw a friend and just from talking to him here and there he was easy going loved his fam and his children for for wogg and angel fam sorry for ur loss no one should have there life taken doesnt matter what there lifestyles are so keep on talkin sh*t ur only making urself look stupid r.i.p angel and woog xoxoxox
jsweetznjuni143

Lowell, MA

#28 Sep 8, 2010
how dare anyone sit up here and bash these two young men..all u haters deserve to go to hell..first off it doesnt matter what they did no one deserves to have their live taken..theses people had kids and family and friends.. u are not anyone to judge or say shit because if this was your family or friend you would be defendin them too..so why dont you find something else to do besides bash people from behind a computer screen u cowards i dare u to step foot in front of any of their friends,families or even the neighbors and talk shit but u wont so go to hell u bunch of ignorant fucks..i happened to know angel and he was a caring,loving and sweet person and regardless of anything he didnt deserve what happened.. so much love and respect to the families and friends and fuck u cold hearted haters...rip chippy & woog u will always be in our hearts...<3
My fam

Nashua, NH

#29 Sep 8, 2010
Whoever you are your dumb as hell! Before you make comments learn how to spell a**hole. Jail not jall! PPL say the dumbest sh*t. Regardless to what they did or do, they are still human. were you there? Do you know what and why it happen? Doubt it so shut the f*ck up u computer thug! But thanks for being added to the fan of haters.
MindMyBuziness wrote:
Family and friends will say they WERE nice ppl and was a good father etc....These 2 ppl were not model citizen.... I wouldn't want my child to be anything like them or thinks its cool....U live by street u die by street policy..and thats cold & heartless minds.... What's that saying only 2 places that life will lead u...JAIl or Death...Death came first....
My fam

Nashua, NH

#30 Sep 8, 2010
U should be ashamed of urself! What if that was ur family member? How would you feel? Well just let me tell u this. Ur a loser and u probably got ur a** whipped in school P*SSY! Since you feel death is okay do us all a favor...go kill urself. Ur a waste of life and i hope you never reproduce because ur kid will be a dumb a** like there parent. Personally I think ur momma shoulda swallowed you!
Citizen of Chelsea wrote:
They were both drug dealers and gang members who didn't contribute anything to society. Nothing good ever comes out from that lifestyle and they deserved what they had coming.
theirfriend

Malden, MA

#31 Sep 8, 2010
Facts not Fiction: GET YOUR FACTS! We lost 3 yes I said 3! LUIS RODRIGUEZ 8/10/10, ANGEL ACEVEDO & JENRET APPLEBERRY 9/06/10!
What you hear/read isn't always right! Angel did his dirt and I'm not gonna lie he wouldn't want that, but what I will tell you is he was a good kid. I know he's a man but he was younger and in my eyes will always be that little kid, riding around on his bike scaring the crap out of me. Let me ask all of you with your comments judging these men.
You see someone getting robbed what are you gonna do? Well Angel is gonna jump in and do what he has to to protect you. That was the kind of man Angel was!
You ppl all make me sick! This could be their mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers reading this! They might not be my blood/our blood (Chelsea citizens) but they are our family! We all grew up together and should have died of old age together but they didn't thanks to cowards with guns!
And all these rumors about what really happened needs to stop unless you were in that apartment! We don't know what really happened yet, but secerts are meant to be broken! They wouldn't want all this talk and everyone putting blame where is DOES NOT belong! We need justice for them! And if your reading this thinking you got away with it you are so wrong! We will get justice Chelsea always talks! Thats the one thing I love about my city ppl don't know how to shut up!
R.I.P. LUIS RODRIGUEZ 8/10/10, ANGEL ACEVEDO & JENRET APPLEBERRY 9/06/10!
chelsea chick107

Everett, MA

#32 Sep 8, 2010
theirfriend i couldnt say it better myself!!! r.i.p angel and wogg
born and raised Chelsea

Lawrence, MA

#33 Sep 8, 2010
Facts not Fiction wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 2 people were killed, not 3!!!
They were killed THIS time, but within the month three people died.
My fam

Nashua, NH

#34 Sep 8, 2010
How do you know they are drug dealers? Are you a CRACKHEAD? You deserve to get tortured and Hopefully someone will give you AIDS in your mouth!!!! You had that coming.
Citizen of Chelsea wrote:
They were both drug dealers and gang members who didn't contribute anything to society. Nothing good ever comes out from that lifestyle and they deserved what they had coming.
My fam

Nashua, NH

#35 Sep 8, 2010
You know what I don't get about this sick twisted world we live in. Every time someone gets killed the first thing they do is bash the victims. The victim did this and that. What about the killer? Maybe if they spend more time talking about the killer they would find something! They only time ppl care is when it's children's lives being taken or the little white girl up the block. Regardless to what no one deserves to have there life taken,hands down! For ppl to make such ignorant comments tells me what kind of person you are. Do the world a favor...U DIE!!!!! R.I.P. Cuz Jenret and R.I.P. to the man who lost his life as well.
kleav

Gloucester, MA

#36 Sep 8, 2010
Had all three as students a few years back. All were respectful to me and my dad. This one hurts.
RIP boys.
Leavitt
theirfriend

Malden, MA

#37 Sep 8, 2010
My fam wrote:
How do you know they are drug dealers? Are you a CRACKHEAD? You deserve to get tortured and Hopefully someone will give you AIDS in your mouth!!!! You had that coming.
<quoted text>
It's not even worth getting upset over these ppl! Everyone wants to blame the victims. Well Angel didn't shoot his self in the head and Jenret didn't shoot his self! Blame the killers! Or the Chelsea Police because 2 of them said they already knew it was going to happen before it did!
This situation is horrible enough as it is, but all this blaming makes it worse! Didn't your mothers teach you if you don't have something nice to say SHUT THE HELL UP!
Chelsea man

Cambridge, MA

#38 Sep 8, 2010
RIP Woog, Angel and Luis..It's really sad to see young kid go like this..My heart is wiyh you and for the people that are judging..Nobody is perfect even Politics, lawyers, cops, ect. are corrupt..are young people sometime don't have alot of choices and need to feed the family no matter what ..but nobody diserv this..
Stop The Violence

Dumont, NJ

#39 Sep 8, 2010
Sad to say how much people come from behind to take someone's life for no reason. I would rather hear all three of these young men lost in a fight and died on accident. Rather then to hear they did not get a fair fight at all. Guns are taking over the streets, and there not being used for what once was called protection.Now kids trying to be something there not are taking the lives of real men. Truth or not whether they lived a lifestyle that some wouldn't agree with, there still human and lost there lives. Show respect cause I'm sure the ones running there mouth through the computer screen are the same type of gangster with guns taking real men's lives. So all u haters please keep it moving. R.I.Paradise
chelsealifer

United States

#40 Sep 8, 2010
What pains me most about this tragedy is simple and real: Despite the wrongs you do in life or the road you choose to go down, no one has the right to take that said life from you. Growing up in this city is NOT easy! I've seen friends and family go down those very same roads when I turned down the road that has led me to a great education and a great career, but does that mean I shall be mourned even more when I die? NO! These men where sons, brothers, fathers, cousins, friends, and most importantly human! They had TIME, so much time, and a coward took it from them. This city has most certainly seen its ups and downs, and its citizens struggle economically. How can you say that these men deserved to die the way they did; the reality is that Chelsea has been a part of a cycle of poverty and violence. The people who sit there and criticize are the ones that are not doing a damn thing to make this city better for the children. The only thought that runs through my mind is that these men left behind children. Children who will be raised by single mothers, and not have their father there to guide them. This is what we need to END NOW. Too many kids grow up in this cycle, and too many young men die by the gun! I hope that this community continues to support the Appleberry, Acevedo, and Rodriguez children and honor their fathers for giving them life. My heart goes out to these families, and I pray that one day we will end this cycle, and I hope that I can be proud and not afraid to raise my children in the city i love.

R.I.P. Fallen Angels

**To the families: there will always be people who see the ugly in all, find the strength to silence these ugly people with the loving memories of our brothers.
chelsealifer

United States

#41 Sep 8, 2010
BTW don't know why it says i'm from Akron OH..reppin chelsea til the day i die
Anonymous

Kissimmee, FL

#42 Sep 8, 2010
CHELSEAMASS617 wrote:
@ CITIZEN OF CHELSEA - ARE YOU SERIOUS WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT BOTH KIDS KILLED WERE GOOD PEOPLE AND FATHERS TO YOUNG KIDS IF THAT WAS YOUR SON OR LOVED ONE WOULD YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY BUT THEN AGAIN YOUR JUST A BIG P*SSY THAT SITS BEHIND A COMPUTER HOW ABOUT I GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS AND YOU COME. SAY THAT IN PERSON I WILL PAY. N YOU IF YOU DID PLEASE SAY YES IM DEAD SERIOUS BUT ANYWAYS R.I.P. WOGGER AND CHIPPY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG!!!!!
I didn't know those cats but my ppl from Chelsea said they where cool dudes,and I hope u find that p---y and cut his/her fingers off for typing that BS,my name is BD from B'KLY but now live in Florida,you be safe papa,I'm sorry about you boyz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ruined my last christmas on earth. 3 hr jaysea24 1
Beware: Scammers pretending to be Comcast going... (Jan '12) 9 hr C-Cast 17
Bail denied for New Bedford man charged with Wa... (Sep '09) 12 hr russian322 20
chickens as pets? (Jul '09) 12 hr Nelson from Evere... 15
Do you approve of Michael K. Marchese as Alderman? (Jan '12) Thu Hating haters 11
fff Wed i saw him 24
FFF started in 1966....It's 2014 Now Wed Swedish Rhapsody 8

Chelsea News Video

Chelsea Dating
Find my Match

Chelsea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chelsea News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chelsea

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:38 am PST