First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Rumor Mill

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Nov 27, 2012
Really he got 700 votes the last time and all he cares about is his grudge against Mazzie. He is loyal to NO ONE and cannot be trusted. NONE OF THEM CAN BE TRUSTED!!!

Boston, MA

#28 Nov 27, 2012
Well one good thing is the Mayor's salary went up. With obama back in office the unemployment rate will stay high. Maybe just maybe some person will jump at the opportunity because they can't make that kind of money working part time. I'm thinking of someone who isn't a politician currently.

Malden, MA

#29 Nov 27, 2012
Mike Marchese is a good guy but he tried running for Mayor once and it did not pan out I really think the next Mayor of the city of Everett should be Robert Van Campen I have told him numerous times to run and he has always held back because of loyality but NOW is the time.... We know he knows it show him the love everytime you see him let him know you will support him for Mayor he is the guy enough said!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton to pitch spending $350 billion on infra... 2 hr Synque 17
Poll The Mayors and Entourage Trip To Italy 2 hr Tom 19
Goodell Sacks Patriots (May '15) 13 hr Health concerns 7
Muslim wants to cancel Christmas 13 hr Giorgio Armani 8
falmouth wind turbine news december 1 2015 16 hr Bob Delong 1
chelsea st murder (Mar '13) Mon peace 129
News Police Briefs 04-01-2013 (Apr '13) Mon JUSTICE 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chelsea Mortgages