Ex-Billerica couple guilty in theft case

Ex-Billerica couple guilty in theft case

There are 50 comments on the Lowell Sun story from May 14, 2010, titled Ex-Billerica couple guilty in theft case. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A former Billerica couple, who have repeatedly clashed with police and won nearly $400,000 in a civil-rights verdict against the Billerica police in 2007, have been found guilty of receiving stolen property in connection with a series of housebreaks in Billerica two years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The REAL frank stjohn

Billerica, MA

#44 May 17, 2010
I didnt write any of that shit...so alll of you people should cut the shit..im not gonna sit here and talk shit about you or my aunt and uncle, Im glad im on all your minds that much though. hahaha and whoever is pretending to be me...step up and give me a call you scared bitch..P.S and for all you haters ask anyone who really knows me im doin just fine.
trash

Chelmsford, MA

#45 May 17, 2010
The REAL frank stjohn wrote:
I didnt write any of that ****...so alll of you people should cut the ****..im not gonna sit here and talk **** about you or my aunt and uncle, Im glad im on all your minds that much though. hahaha and whoever is pretending to be me...step up and give me a call you scared ****..P.S and for all you haters ask anyone who really knows me im doin just fine.
doing just fine with a needle in you arm, or waiting at the clinic
Really now

Wallingford, CT

#46 May 17, 2010
The REAL frank stjohn wrote:
I didnt write any of that ****...so alll of you people should cut the ****..im not gonna sit here and talk **** about you or my aunt and uncle, Im glad im on all your minds that much though. hahaha and whoever is pretending to be me...step up and give me a call you scared ****..P.S and for all you haters ask anyone who really knows me im doin just fine.
Isn't that just DUCKY!
Here All My Life

Bedford, MA

#47 May 17, 2010
I'm reading all these comments about Micki & Brian and their kids, then you start on Frankie Jr. I know his mom, his sisters and him. He's had a tough go of it but there is no reason to drag that boy and his immediate family into his relatives crap. Come on grow up!! This kid and his family have nothing to do with the way all of this went down. Guilty by association. You can pick your friends but not your family. What the hell is he supposed to do. Your a bunch of mud slingging ass ....s!!- lay off the kid and his family and grow up. You sound really ingnorant and small minded and maybe it's time you move onto another subject to gossip about , your wearing this one out!
The REAL frank stjohn

Billerica, MA

#48 May 17, 2010
I have yet to be approached by someone face to face with all this bullshit..goes to show you everyone talkin shit on here are alll cowards...say it to my face and explain how i got brought into this< im done with this childish bullshit
no -name

Lowell, MA

#49 May 18, 2010
frank ur best interest would be to stay away from them and don't bother reading this crap! people like myself do not like mickey or brian , but it has nothing to do with u. she got what was coming to her and ur own mother knows that!! better than anyone she knows....
the reeper

Lowell, MA

#50 May 19, 2010
no -name wrote:
frank ur best interest would be to stay away from them and don't bother reading this crap! people like myself do not like mickey or brian , but it has nothing to do with u. she got what was coming to her and ur own mother knows that!! better than anyone she knows....
the best interest for The Real Frank Jr would be to drop off the face of this earth...he's nothing but a thug...robs houses, beats his girlfriend, drug addict, loser!!!! I know someone itching to put the hurt on ya...can't wait...and won't even see it coming...best of luck..you're gonna need it...lmao
ladyjane22

Salem, MA

#51 Jun 21, 2010
Brika wrote:
Wish they got life with no parole. whatever happen to brian kenedy, the oldest son
From what I heard he escaped from them and is doing very very well making an honest living professional skateboarder touring the country and making video's . Wish him all the best. I am affraid Dylan, and Mitchel will be fallowing in their parents footsteps. What a waste of life.
Really now

Wallingford, CT

#52 Jun 21, 2010
Hmm...I wonder if Mickie is licking her way out of a situation right now...
She is the most scuzziest person on this planet...
serves em right

East Hartford, CT

#53 Jan 20, 2012
Did the losers have to be named kennedy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelmsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheehan leaves job as Westford's assistant town... (Mar '10) Tue townsendite 51
mazmatrix (Jun '08) Tue MazaHas 755
News Ten charged in Lowell gang raids; weapons, drug... (Jul '08) Tue MazaHas 667
LiFe span Tue MazaHas 4
News Give him a can of spray paint -- he'll give you... (Jul '09) Tue audreyrivera 16
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) May 25 acreboy 17,850
Freedom of Thought, Belief and Religion May 24 Wondering 46
More from around the web

Chelmsford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]