Ex-Billerica couple guilty in theft case

Ex-Billerica couple guilty in theft case

There are 50 comments on the Lowell Sun story from May 14, 2010, titled Ex-Billerica couple guilty in theft case. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A former Billerica couple, who have repeatedly clashed with police and won nearly $400,000 in a civil-rights verdict against the Billerica police in 2007, have been found guilty of receiving stolen property in connection with a series of housebreaks in Billerica two years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wicked funny

Framingham, MA

#1 May 14, 2010
I wonder how "tough" mickys gonna be in framingham for 1 yr. haha
Really now

Wallingford, CT

#2 May 14, 2010
Hahahahahaha, this is the best news I've read today. All the more reason to celebrate this week end.
hater

Burlington, MA

#3 May 14, 2010
all i can say is YIPEEEEEEE!what goes around comes around. thank you the jury you did a fine job.
JWPaolilliJr

Johnstown, NY

#4 May 14, 2010
Well, when you end up deducting the good time days She will be out in 6-9mos. and him 12-16mos. Then it starts all over again, Like I said THAT is MASSACHUSETTS.
Justice

Berlin, MA

#5 May 14, 2010
Let's just hope they actually get jail time. It's about time these two get their due. I hope they get the *bleep* beaten out of them in prison.
FRANKIE JR

Hampton, NH

#7 May 14, 2010
BYE BYE AUNTIE MICKEY AN UNCLE BRIAN.I'LL WRITE TO U GUYS.. ILOVE U , AN MISS U ALREADY. THIS IS ALL ANOTHER SET-UP.EVERYONE KNOWS THAT
WHITEY

Hampton, NH

#8 May 14, 2010
bruins game 7 tickets.......$150 ..........2 beers $14.50..........waking up an reading Kennedy's sentencing.....PRICELESS!!!!!! !!
Really now

Wallingford, CT

#9 May 14, 2010
JWPaolilliJr wrote:
Well, when you end up deducting the good time days She will be out in 6-9mos. and him 12-16mos. Then it starts all over again, Like I said THAT is MASSACHUSETTS.
If that happens it doesn't matter. They will both be on probation for 2 yrs. Thats a long time for them two to not get in trouble.
hater

Burlington, MA

#10 May 14, 2010
FRANKIE JR wrote:
BYE BYE AUNTIE MICKEY AN UNCLE BRIAN.I'LL WRITE TO U GUYS.. ILOVE U , AN MISS U ALREADY. THIS IS ALL ANOTHER SET-UP.EVERYONE KNOWS THAT
Are you for real Frankie?? Or Are you just high?? Ya sure you'll miss them feeding you drugs thats about it..
Billerica

Stoneham, MA

#11 May 14, 2010
FRANKIE JR wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA,, kid I think your
the only one that thinks this LMAO.... mickey and brian are LOOOOSAHS,,, Big House Crew will be busy tonight ... go get em
TAM

United States

#12 May 14, 2010
Its about time
enjoying it

Lowell, MA

#13 May 14, 2010
FRANKIE JR wrote:
You'll write to them Frank? ha ha...you'll be having din din with Uncle Brian sometime soon I'm sure....what a joke...your mentality is effed up...a set up? Hello!!!, stolen stuff all over their house, Frank...you know all about that, right? You're all a bunch of career losers and you've mastered it well...
Billerica

Burlington, MA

#14 May 14, 2010
dylan and mitchell are already busy ransacking the
house ...
Brika

Lowell, MA

#15 May 14, 2010
Wish they got life with no parole. whatever happen to brian kenedy, the oldest son

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#16 May 14, 2010
FRANKIE JR wrote:
Hey Frankie Jr.: Since you are apparently upset at what the other posters are saying about your beloved, convicted, and sentenced relatives, please allow me MY take on this...
Your relatives, and YOU, are nothing but burning bags of stinking pooh on the doorsteps of each and every GOOD citizen you unfortunately live amongst. Oh, BTW... STOP LYING, YOU NEVER LEARNED TO WRITE !!!
bwa-hahahahahahaha !!!!!!! I'd call you a "tool"...but TOOLS WORK !!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#17 May 14, 2010
Dang, Frankie, I almost forgot....
HAVE A STELLAR WEEKEND !!!!
Frankie jr

Hampton, NH

#18 May 14, 2010
ha haa u bunch of losers. use guys wood never say anything like this to my aunt an uncle faces....and u know it...why do u think they have stayed out off jail for so long..u billerica losers...they will get out and then what??????????
Frankie jr

Hampton, NH

#19 May 14, 2010
POPTHEPERVS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Frankie Jr.: Since you are apparently upset at what the other posters are saying about your beloved, convicted, and sentenced relatives, please allow me MY take on this...
Your relatives, and YOU, are nothing but burning bags of stinking pooh on the doorsteps of each and every GOOD citizen you unfortunately live amongst. Oh, BTW... STOP LYING, YOU NEVER LEARNED TO WRITE !!!
bwa-hahahahahahaha !!!!!!! I'd call you a "tool"...but TOOLS WORK !!
yeah real funny , i'll be with my cuzzins tonite..u no were to find us tuffguy!!!!!!!i'm a good citizen too u r tha TOOL.
Really now

Wallingford, CT

#20 May 14, 2010
Frankie jr wrote:
ha haa u bunch of losers. use guys wood never say anything like this to my aunt an uncle faces....and u know it...why do u think they have stayed out off jail for so long..u billerica losers...they will get out and then what??????????
Your scuzzy little aunt doesn't scare me and she never did. She's a pint size POS. She doesn't have the ballz to start anything with me or anyone in my familt...she would most definitley end up on the side of a milk carton. Don't ever forget it.
artchie b

Hampton, NH

#21 May 14, 2010
Billerica wrote:
dylan and mitchell are already busy ransacking the
house ...
those poor kids will be lost without there trailor park trash, wannabe, dealing, drug addict , loser, parents..........booo hoo.. and there uncle/brother Billy. they make the addams family look good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelmsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 42 min Highlands Guy 18,004
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Mon Lowell 765
News Westford neighbors demand action on rowdy Nasho... (Jul '10) Aug 18 Cher 235
why do girls lie about being pregnant? (Apr '09) Aug 18 truthhurts 26
Review: Fenway Rooms (Sep '13) Aug 17 losermuch 4
News 'WE ARE HOSTAGES': Broken elevator leaves elder... (Aug '09) Aug 15 harambe 11
News Backtalk: 8/9/2016 Aug 15 jim weasford 1

Chelmsford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chelmsford Mortgages