Inmate suing sheriff, Billerica jail ...

Inmate suing sheriff, Billerica jail over body-cavity searches

There are 185 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Nov 17, 2008, titled Inmate suing sheriff, Billerica jail over body-cavity searches. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

An inmate at the House of Correction in Billerica has filed a $1 million federal lawsuit against Sheriff James DiPaola and his staff claiming he was subjected to repeated and unreasonable strip searches and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Gerard Styles

Medford, MA

#193 Sep 19, 2012
jarod calixto wrote:
i have the wire tapes that the piece of shit wore to meet my father he meet him and through the kennedy middle school field into a waiting police cruiser
Jarod:
So you claim you have wiretaps of this piece of shit,(doing what may i ask)Jarod: are there some police reports of this piece of shit that would corroborate your father claims that this piece of shit meet your dad at Kennedy Middle School? I am not from Woburn and I dont know your dad name, Calixto does not ring a bell in my jail house lawyer career. Your very foolish threatening people on the internet.
Gerard Styles

Medford, MA

#194 Sep 19, 2012
vanessa wrote:
can someone post the article it wont let eme see the full story. and my borthers in that jail and he just go tin trouble and oer last name is silva so i was curious
Vanessa send me your e-mail and i will send you the lowell sun article
Gerard Styles

Medford, MA

#195 Sep 19, 2012
vanessa wrote:
can someone post the article it wont let eme see the full story. and my borthers in that jail and he just go tin trouble and oer last name is silva so i was curious
gerard styles [email protected]
Gerard Styles

Medford, MA

#196 Sep 19, 2012
Former Lowellian wrote:
What was he expecting ... a massage? Deal with it Jailbird! Extra body searches are done for a reason loser.
Shut up your corrupt cop
GetEmKid

Woburn, MA

#202 Dec 16, 2015
Gerard Styles wrote:
<quoted text>
Jarod:
So you claim you have wiretaps of this piece of shit,(doing what may i ask)Jarod: are there some police reports of this piece of shit that would corroborate your father claims that this piece of shit meet your dad at Kennedy Middle School? I am not from Woburn and I dont know your dad name, Calixto does not ring a bell in my jail house lawyer career. Your very foolish threatening people on the internet.
That's right we should be careful their are rats on the internet that hide behind fake names right Gerard? Funny how if u cooperate with the WPD they ley you live a long scummy life of doing and selling drugs. Just a never endind run of it. Think about that Gerard your the one pumping drugs into the youth of Woburn now and it's completely protected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelmsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyngsboro Music Selection (Aug '12) 4 hr Musikologist 25
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 18 hr highlands guy 18,299
News 3 indicted in Billerica home-invasion, murder Tue Billerica mom 1
Section 8 Fraud (Sep '08) Jun 18 Cherylanne 347
spear house restaurant (Jan '09) Jun 16 deluca1 7
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Jun 14 DonMoody 813
News Merrimack Education Center building dedicated t... (Oct '09) Jun 13 MrsT 3

Chelmsford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance