washington state cougars

Spokane, WA

#18486 Oct 26, 2013
HELLO ALL,yes FR i do remember going to the lowell lawrence game.first in the stands,then on the field.i see that there is no more field day.PAUL,VITO and I all marched as boy officers,i'm sure they remember that.i don't think there are no more boy and girl officers.it would be nice to get back to our memories of growing up in lowell.weather up here is getting colder.highs in the forties and lows in the low thirties.we've had this cold weather before halloween.i've got the two new pairs of long johns,and i had the snow blower tuned and we're ready for the snow!how's the weather in lowell?hope to hear from you guys and gals.FR,are you and the missus back down there in florida?SLA,hope you and the family are in good health.all for now.cougar.
FLorida-R

Largo, FL

#18487 Oct 27, 2013
washington state cougars wrote:
HELLO ALL,yes FR i do remember going to the lowell lawrence game.first in the stands,then on the field.i see that there is no more field day.PAUL,VITO and I all marched as boy officers,i'm sure they remember that.i don't think there are no more boy and girl officers.it would be nice to get back to our memories of growing up in lowell.weather up here is getting colder.highs in the forties and lows in the low thirties.we've had this cold weather before halloween.i've got the two new pairs of long johns,and i had the snow blower tuned and we're ready for the snow!how's the weather in lowell?hope to hear from you guys and gals.FR,are you and the missus back down there in florida?SLA,hope you and the family are in good health.all for now.cougar.
They did away with the Boy and Girl Officers after 70 something years, I also marched as an officer. We are back in the Sunshine State, don't miss that cold weather at all. I sold my snow blower and lawn tractor now there is no snow here and I watch the maint. crew do the lawn. Lot of shootings in Lowell lately, not like the old days at all. I do miss the people back in Lowell and will visit with them when I return for the Holidays. Take care WSC.
washington state cougars

Spokane, WA

#18488 Oct 28, 2013
FR,back in the day,it was quite an honor being a boy/girl officer.although i became a boy officer more for my ma,then me.i can remember how excited everyone was the week before field day.i was a captain,what rank did you have?i must admit being a boy officer helped me in the navy,as i was an e-3 straight out of boot camp.at the time i was in,most everyone was an e-1 out of boot camp.nice to hear from you,and i too hope we can get everyone back on here without any BS.cougar.
Florida State Panther

Palm Coast, FL

#18489 Oct 28, 2013
FLorida-R wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to all from me as well, it would be wonderful if we could resume Remembering Lowell as we all did in the past. It's enjoyable hearing other people's memories of Old Lowell.
WSC, it's too cold up there. You must remember those cold Thanksgiving Morning at the Lowell-Lawrence, I remember going to games when it was just standing room only at Cawley and 2-3 people deep too. Those were the days. Let's keep this Forum going!
Hi,FR,how r u doing?Good,I hope.Can u even believe what has has happened to our cuntry in the past year.?I am absolutely mortified by what this PREZ????? has done to us.You N.E.'ers have to stand up and say ''THIS IS WRONG''No more eating away our childrens legacy.This man??? has got to go.!!!!I'll donate for Michelle or Billary before I send him another nickel.!!!Think about the LIES he's given us in past year. It's absolutely FREAKING amazing,and he is still getting away with it.!!!Yes,I'm from the Lowell area,but I live in Florida now,and relief hounds are not welcome here.!!!If U don't work U don't eat,PERIOD.!!!!!
Florida State Panther

Palm Coast, FL

#18490 Oct 28, 2013
Yes,I do remember Lowell,and if you did'nt work or scam,you did'nt eat or drink.That's how it should be.You folks up there,as much as I love you have gotten too soft for your britches.!!!You might call me a redneck,a hillbilly,a bumpkin,a hayseed,but that's what I am now.And I'm awful glad I did.I've had a wonderful life here,and as much as I miss New England I woundn't trade a second of it.Any of you that don't leave that misery they call winter to come South are crazier than I am.ENJOY.LOL
Florida State Panther

Palm Coast, FL

#18491 Oct 28, 2013
Well,I guess I've gotten political enuff for a site that doesn't get political.I'm sorry,AGAIN,for that.I just don't like the way this country is going.Peeple have to take responsibility for themselves.Don't expect the government to help you in time of need.U must cheat,steal,lie,whatever the F- you gotta do to survive.Dear Mr. O is not gonna help you,he wants to own you.Unnerstand.?Enuff said.? I definitely think so.My poor neck.I think I stretched it to the breaking point.LMAO Luv u guys & gurls.!!!
Florida State Panther

Palm Coast, FL

#18492 Oct 28, 2013
OK,guys,one more more time.We need a good laff in the midst of this Halloween Horror.Watch Toby Keith on U-Tube,with him laying bricks,''It's a little too late.''Good Golly,it says it all.!I hope U all have a Happy,Horrible Halloween.I hate like hell to admit it,but I luv this website.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18493 Oct 29, 2013
Hey WSC.
How are you.? My has gotten worst is now on Palliative care, Which is followed by Ospis care.
Glad to here from you. How is Sheri?& Princes
Yes it would be nice to carry on this site.
Hope to see you and Janet and Fr back on here.
Along with some others.
Sla.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18494 Oct 29, 2013
Florida State Panther.
A/k/a Tommy Boy. How you doing.
How is your Mom doing ?
Hope everything is ok.
Lets get this going again.
And Ignore any Idiots.
Sla.
Florida State Panther

Palm Coast, FL

#18495 Oct 29, 2013
Sla wrote:
Florida State Panther.
A/k/a Tommy Boy. How you doing.
How is your Mom doing ?
Hope everything is ok.
Lets get this going again.
And Ignore any Idiots.
Sla.
How are you doing,buddy?I'm sorry to hear about your girl.And who are you calling an idiot? Not me,I hope.And if A/k/a means ''Another Known A-hole,you got it on the button.LOL
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18496 Oct 29, 2013
I'm doing ok. Thanks.
Cold here about 44 and windy. How is your Mom ?
Hope this site keeps going.
We just don't answer idiots.
Frustrate them. Take Care.
Janet Simard DiLisio

Spring Hill, FL

#18497 Oct 29, 2013
Sla wrote:
Hey WSC.
How are you.? My has gotten worst is now on Palliative care, Which is followed by Ospis care.
Glad to here from you. How is Sheri?& Princes
Yes it would be nice to carry on this site.
Hope to see you and Janet and Fr back on here.
Along with some others.
Sla.
Well hello there.I was just up in Billerica Mass last weekend for a bridel shower and to see my son and the weather was beautiful,the tree's are so pretty with all thier color.Went to Brown's at the beach the food was great.Now I will wait till you get a lot of snow then visit for a week.I do miss the four season's.Take care.
Janet Simard DiLisio

Spring Hill, FL

#18498 Oct 29, 2013
Florida State Panther wrote:
<quoted text> How are you doing,buddy?I'm sorry to hear about your girl.And who are you calling an idiot? Not me,I hope.And if A/k/a means ''Another Known A-hole,you got it on the button.LOL
Hi Tom Palm coast is on the East coast right??
Florida State Panther

Palm Coast, FL

#18499 Oct 30, 2013
Hi,Janet.All is well with you,I hope.You know I try to have the utmost respct for girls on this site,but what a dumb question.!Yes,Palm Coast is on the East coast.Don't you own a map.I'll send you one.I have hundreds.We're a big city now,over 50,000 people.Even I know where Teenie Weenie Wachee is,and I don't mean in my pants,and I don't usually need a map to find it.HaHaHa I'm sorry,but I need some lunch,and a nap.Goodnite.
washington state cougars

Spokane, WA

#18500 Oct 30, 2013
TOMMY,what a reply to janet's question.you turned your reply into some kind of sexual reply.i see you did a LOL however,this is the kind of stuff that will back you know who.how's your mom doing these days?good to have you back on the topix.the cold weather should bring back all our friends TOM.it's ten in the morning here,and the temp is twenty-one degrees.we had a trace of snow on monday.when winter comes to the pacific northwest,i really ENVY all you folks who live/winter in florida.anyone who wants a shot of cold weather,let me know i'll send some,ASAP.cougar.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18501 Oct 30, 2013
Tommy.
Come on. Why you being so rude to Janet.
I see WSC told you the same thing.
Lets get along. There was no need for what you said to her.
I think you should apologies' to Janet.
WSC.
Its cold enough here I don't need your cold. lol.
Take Care.
washington state cougars

Spokane, WA

#18502 Oct 30, 2013
SLA,your girl is in "good hands"with hospice care.i've been a volunteer with hospice,for many years.you don't need to worry about anything with hospice.if you want hospice will cook meals for you folks,they'll make two weeks supper and freeze them.when you want a meal,just pop one out and microwave your meal.the volunteer's will clean house for you,and if you need some time off,the volunteer's will sit with your girl.great organization,great people.all is well with the family,thanks for asking.all for know.cougar.
Florida State Panther

Palm Coast, FL

#18503 Oct 30, 2013
OK,guys,I get it.I guess nobody in Lowell has a sense of humor anymore.Janet,I'm very sorry,I didn't mean to be one bit disrespectful.I always thought the name of your town was kinda funny.Life gets pretty ugly without a little joke getting thrown in once in a while.I'm not like this in person,but keep the keyboard away from me.I'm very sorry again,Janet.It won't happen again.And I think the pissy,whiny crybabies need a nap,too.!!!!
FLorida-R

Largo, FL

#18504 Oct 30, 2013
washington state cougars wrote:
FR,back in the day,it was quite an honor being a boy/girl officer.although i became a boy officer more for my ma,then me.i can remember how excited everyone was the week before field day.i was a captain,what rank did you have?i must admit being a boy officer helped me in the navy,as i was an e-3 straight out of boot camp.at the time i was in,most everyone was an e-1 out of boot camp.nice to hear from you,and i too hope we can get everyone back on here without any BS.cougar.

WSC, I liked your note because I became a BO because my Mother wanted me to be one, Capt. then onto Major and our Company came in second place during Field exercises.

This site was going good till Tommy boy got on and started with his foolish typing's. He then writes that he was joking and us NE people cannot take a joke, now who could possibly believe that??
Florida State Panther

Palm Coast, FL

#18505 Oct 30, 2013
FLorida-R wrote:
<quoted text>
This site was going good till Tommy boy got on and started with his foolish typing's. He then writes that he was joking and us NE people cannot take a joke, now who could possibly believe that??
Well,I should have expected to hear the 'Third Stooge' put in his two cents sooner or later.Like Gomer said ''Surpise,Surprise,Surprise.! The only woman that didn't complain was Janet.I'm very sorry again,Janet,It was really just another one of my morning rants.I just hope you four girls keep it rolling.I'm unplugging my keyboard when I visit this site,so no worries.OK.? I'm done defending myself.HAGreatDay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelmsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief Assessor: There Are Many Ways To Save Mon... (Jul '11) 13 hr mandm 2
Review: Vicky's Nails (Jul '13) 17 hr Mandy 2
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Feb 27 Carolina Girl 694
Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08) Feb 27 old school 340
Girla s push for purple bill draws red faces (Jan '11) Feb 27 Anonymous - KD 26
Battle lines in Tyngsboro: History vs. progress (Apr '08) Feb 26 Resident 27
do you remember? (wilmington style) (Aug '08) Feb 24 Linda 348

Chelmsford News Video

Chelmsford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chelmsford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]